Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ten Apple Product You Should Not Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Apple Product You Should Not Purchase (402 Views)

All Kinds Of Apple Product / Use Jumia Coupon Code To Get 2k Off Product You Buy Above 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Apple Product You Should Not Purchase by Tynover(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
We think of Apple as being at the absolute cutting-edge of technology, but the truth is that when you walk into an Apple Store you are in fact surrounded by a lot of old, and even outdated devices that are badly in
need of a refresh. This guide helps you navigate yourself around Apple’s lineup when thinking about making a purchase. iPhone 8/8 Plus
With new models expected to land in September, if you’ve managed to hold out buying an iPhone 8/8 Plus so far, I’d suggest waiting a few more weeks.
iPhone X
If you think the iPhone 8/8 Plus is too old, remember the iPhone X is only a month younger.
If you are going to put down a thousand dollars for a smartphone, I’d recommend making sure that you get as much life out of it as possible.
Since the iPhone X was unveiled alongside the iPhone 8/8 Plus, and the expected unveiling of the next iPhone is just around the corner, it might be a good idea to hold on to your cash for a few more weeks and see what Apple has to offer when it comes to the next generation iPhone X.
iPad Pro
A year is a long time, and both models are rumored to be getting an upgrade soon.
It’s been over a year since either the 10.5-inch of the 12.9-inch versions, and since they are both rumored to be getting an upgrade, it might be worth holding out on a purchase
AirPods
Hints: Buy now and you might regret it when a newer version drops.
With rumors of updated circulation airpods, now may not be the time to
shell out $159 on Apple’s wireless earphones.
ALSO READ In The Queue - The Introduction
There are also a whole raft of other earphones out there that are worth
taking a look at.
iMac
Hints: It’s hard to recommend buying a computer that’s over a year old.
No matter how much Apple’s new “Behind the Mac” ads ty to convince me that Macs have a longer lifespan than a PC, I still find it hard to recommend people spend top dollar on technology that’s over a year old.
Last updated: June 2017, with the refresh bringing with it Intel Kaby Lake processors, updated displays, and faster SSDs storage
iPhone SE
See more: https://www.kulturerepublic.com/2018/08/13/ten-apple-product-you-should-not-purchase/

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Thinkpad T470 - 14" - Core I5 4 Gb Ram 500 Rom For Sale At 65000 / Gionee Marathon M5 / Gionee X1s And Leagoo S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.