Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:53 AM

2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi (262 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by agwom(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
The former interim national chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Ahmed Makarfi, in Benin, gave reasons why he is seeking the party's ticket for the 2019 presidential election.

Makarfi who was at the Edo state PDP secretariat to garner support for his presidential ambition told party faithful that he wanted to rescue the country from an imminent collapse.

He told the party supporters which included the chairman. Chief Dan Orbih, Senator Mathew Urhoghide, former Speaker of Edo State House of Assembly, Mr. Friday Itulah and other party heavyweights that the field should be opened to all the aspirants so that the best candidate can emerge.

The ex-governor said experience garnered in running a state like Kaduna which he likened to a mini Nigeria in terms of the ethnic and religious make up will be handy if he clinches the party ticket and eventually wins the election.
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by gabbijason(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Better market... PDP over to you!

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by Meritbaba(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Win PDP ticket first Oga
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by DWJOBScom(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
You will get the ticket!
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
That's what they all always say...
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by Noise4maker(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
The have started speaking in tongue grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oga abeg make we finish with the rescue buhari gave us first angry
Re: 2019: I Want To Rescue Nigeria From Collapse ― Makarfi by Albinoflash(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
This people are just making Buhari to have hope ehh,bring something good and lets flush these imcompetent oldmen

(1) (Reply)

Administration Assaults PDP, Says Restriction Party Carrying On Like Aggressor G / Arewa Youths Say They Won’t Allow South-west Impose President On Nigeria / Eid-el Kabir 2018: This Is How President Buhari Plans To Celebrate His Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.