Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! (1074 Views)

Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by iamleumas: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
A logo I came across somewhere...

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by alterswerve(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nothing wrong.

The dentist is standing and the patient is sleeping on the bed.

The bed is arranged in that way so the patient can be comfortable.

Both persons in the pic are on different z-planes

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by kingxsamz(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2018
All I see is missionary sex.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by Burgerlomo: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin wrong be say you get a dirty mind so therefore open yah door make I talk to you cool

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by Burgerlomo: 1:27am On Aug 14, 2018
alterswerve:
Nothing wrong.

The dentist is standing and the patient is sleeping on the bed.

The bed is arranged in that way so the patient can be comfortable.

Both persons in the pic are on different z-planes

Re: Someone Should Please Tell Me What Is Wrong With This! by iamleumas: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Disappointing Her / U.S Attorney Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiancé Told Her She Is Intimidat / Stealing Of Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.