Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. (22128 Views)

Saraki Asks Buhari To Disregard Issues On Direct Primary, Sign Electoral Bill / Offa Robberies: Saraki Asks Buhari To Investigate Michael Adikwu's Death / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by OritaIbadan: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2018
reyscrub:

Why do you refuse to wish the country well, that our leaders operate in law abiding society instead of dying and rotten in self molested behaviour.

I believe that you must be a native naïve unidirectional party bigort who only follow blindly with party stupid decision instead of using your self natural intelligence reasoning.

I don't support any of Saraki, Buhari, APC, PDP or any damned this old fela guys who play our life like ball on politics football pitch, but I'm a good patriot of this country and I dream a better Nigeria from now where rule of law are being respected by every folking damn citizens ok.

Forget about politics bros, canvas for law abiding leaders, followers and society to follow the part of 21st league nation ok.
Bros why giving that guy a response? He will drag you to the mud

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:08am On Aug 14, 2018
Esseite:

And you think APC wont have employed this means at the peak of his senate presidency?

The constitution say 2/3 of Nigerian Senators representing all corners of the nation not senators in a quorum..

Stop making bunkum you called argument from your a.s.s

Were the entire Nigeria Senator sitted when Okadigbo was impeached?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Stop making bunkum you called argument from your a.s.s

Were the entire Nigeria Senator sitted when Okadigbo was impeached?

Here you go again like a broken record, why then do they have accumulation of signatures infavour or not in favour?

You guys are unbred not to be equipped with information but stay strong in argument of stupidity with insults.

Have a great morning.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by wristbangle: 5:34am On Aug 14, 2018
See our Nigerian youths losing sleep for useless thieves currently snoring in bed with runs girls beside them.

I don't know the day we will get it right that these politicians are not worth arguing for let alone sacrifice our lives for them.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Ezi1993(f): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Kul3ger:
They are jittering ...Saraki, no need to fear, you cannot have your cake and eat it... Your impeachment is imminent.
zombie go and impeach him na..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by omocalabar(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2018
reyscrub:

Why do you refuse to wish the country well, that our leaders operate in law abiding society instead of dying and rotten in self molested behaviour.

I believe that you must be a native naïve unidirectional party bigort who only follow blindly with party stupid decision instead of using your self natural intelligence reasoning.

I don't support any of Saraki, Buhari, APC, PDP or any damned this old fela guys who play our life like ball on politics football pitch, but I'm a good patriot of this country and I dream a better Nigeria from now where rule of law are being respected by every folking damn citizens ok.

Forget about politics bros, canvas for law abiding leaders, followers and society to follow the part of 21st league nation ok.
are u new on nairaland. U shud have known that the guy u quoted is a bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki bastard! You and your igbo sidekick will be impeached by fire by force. I trust oshiomhole die!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Stay kor stand ni

Nothing like court order here

It’s purely a legislative issue that will be handled legislatively
Cho cho cho cho cho.... You won't keep ur mouth shut!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by ddeola: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2018
It is shameful that people who are not in the senate can do this in a democracy. undecided undecided undecided

God, please give us true leaders in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Navalsadiq(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki must go

1 Like

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Vicrotica(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Why not shut up than show your stupidity?
johnjerome:
ftvlmm
Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Emma5097: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2018
thatigboman:
electing senate president is by simple majority. Removal is by 2/3rd. U erratic APC guys dont know anything. Buy Nigeria constitution. It costs 1,000 Naira

Help me tell am.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by myproperty(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

N your new god you found in saraki is a deacon

Who even tell you your so called useless religion you claim is better than one ?

Hopeless fanatic is what I detest

no body as to tell him about his religion. you called his religion useless. what should he call your religion? A religion that leaves sorrow, tears and blood at any where you see them, should be called what?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by jpowers: 6:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Saraki impeachment is one of the apc failed project. Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Franzinni: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish comment posted by pdp paid agents hiding as opposition party
sarrki...saraki... You be China?.

Even your moniker is trying to be someone else save for a miss spelt a...

Your salary at the Bmc is really fuelling you...

Please change it to buhrri. So we know who your pay master truly is.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Olumeme: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki why can’t you get this into your Skul

Your party is not the majority

Why is all this die in power
10,000 obj and ibb can’t save you from impeachment

Do well and kindly help us point out the section that gives right to senate president seat to a majority party..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by myproperty(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Young man learn from elders and stop yearning galberish

who told you some elders are not stupid?
After all we can see the nepotistic wisdom of the elder that his ruling Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by MartinCorridon: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2018
thatigboman:
kwara yoruba muslim. Shut d hell up. Yoruba BMC muslim. Does your minority APC have 73 senators?

I support neither Buhari or Saraki....

But this is the exact reason why people have a low opinion of the intelligence of the average IPOB.

Bukola, son of Olusola, brother of Gbemisola and father of Oluwaseniola is not a Yoruba Muslim ?

Some people have cotton wool in their skulls.

Face it. Your new God after FFK and Fayose is yet another Afonja.... A Yoruba Muslim you are abusing.

You guys are hilarious grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Sleekfingers: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2018
wristbangle:
See our Nigerian youths losing sleep for useless thieves currently snoring in bed with runs girls beside them.

I don't know the day we will get it right that these politicians are not worth arguing for let alone sacrifice our lives for them.

You are right. I have said it several times on this platform that we should stop supporting all these useless politicians. All this nonsense apc this, pdp that. What have we benefited from all useless politicians. Nada

It seems poverty have blocked or damage many Nigerians brain.

I don talk my own o

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by IsaAbubakar: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

N your new god you found in saraki is a deacon

Who even tell you your so called useless religion you claim is better than one ?

Hopeless fanatic is what I detest

mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by fekolastic(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Sarki,
People like you are part of the problems this country has, why are you guys bent on removing him by force, go and muster 73 senators, if you can why use force, when Tambuwal defected in 2014 did you people ask him to leave the crown for PDP? what has changed from what is happening now. You people started this form of democracy so leave with it, let the Constitution be respected, and the Constitution did not say Senate President should come from any party or majority party.

thatigboman:
kwara yoruba muslim. Shut d hell up. Yoruba BMC muslim. Does your minority APC have 73 senators?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by godwinonyilog: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Please go and read this section of the constitution then come back and comment again

* A declaration that the President of the Senate cannot be said to have vacated his office by virtue of Section 50(2)(c) of the Constitution when he has not been removed from office by the votes of not less than two-third majority of the members of the Senate.

The reason why people like you argue blindly here is because you don't do any research on your own.

You think everything is about sentiment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by docadams: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2018
I expect the APC to sustain the pressure on Saraki from now henceforth. If Saraki wants to remain as Senate President, he should know he is a tenant in the house of an unwilling landlord.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by lagosrd: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

Where is it written in the constitution that the party in the majority must produce the Senate president. It's neither inside the national assembly laws. The APC must learn to live with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by godwinonyilog: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2018
sarrki:

[b]
sarrki:

Please go and read this section of the constitution then come back and comment again

* A declaration that the President of the Senate cannot be said to have vacated his office by virtue of Section 50(2)(c) of the Constitution when he has not been removed from office by the votes of not less than two-third majority of the members of the Senate.
sarrki:

The reason why people like you argue blindly here is because you don't do any research on your own.

[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by ordainbuzz(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2018
PDP teaching APC how to play politics since 1900BC

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Galaticos444: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Kul3ger:

How many senators elected him President of the Senate?
ignoramus bmc illiterate crew,al u guys know is to shout sai baba.u better get d Nigeria constitution and stop embarrassing ursef publicly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by akeem077: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
When Saraki is talking about 2/3 and illegal removal. Please, house ask him thesame question.
1. Were you voted in with 2/3 vote
2. Did he and his member use legal way to get there..... shhhoooor.
3. He ran down Trade bank, societe general and intercontinental bank so what we happen to CBN and Nigeria as a whole if oloye pikin becomes the President of FRN chai na one chance be that oooooo naija think twice oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Geojio: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Glittery since 2015. We will remove Saraki, since 2015. Una no dey shame?
Kul3ger:
They are jittering ...Saraki, no need to fear, you cannot have your cake and eat it... Your impeachment is imminent.
Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Kvngjaymie(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2018
bluecircle470:

Saraki cannot sleep again...everyday meeting....the bible said...no sleep for the wicked

What about Osho?
Re: Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. by Caseless: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Why is he scared? I thought he said he's strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Might Not Survive Removal Plot By December - The Sun / FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.