Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1224 Views)

Am I Doing It Right? (pix) / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aykush(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Aykush:

she hardly calls like before.....

but now of recent whenever i calls she do not sound like she's ready for a conversation...

her replies are always "nothing"...

after that call she might not call for days without me calling first....

Should we tell him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Admin401:

Should we tell him?

Nah. Let him suffer small.

5 Likes

Re: . by Aykush(m): 1:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Nah. Let him suffer small.
lol that's y I consulted you peeps

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 14, 2018
She's not feeling the vibe anymore due to distance, you only forcing it via phone calls/social media, Do you know how many guys do the same to her daily as well?

Why not try seeing her more, it would instantly rekindle the flame.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Op you are a side guy
and a mumu.

2 Likes

Re: . by reyscrub(m): 1:53am On Aug 14, 2018
You seems not to know ladies sha. You must not be common and cheap looking to them.

Though conversant and incessant conversation sometimes pissed off our ladies when you don't give them a breeding space that's why you have to be mature when relating with any of them.

Learn the attitude of approach and retract with her unevenly so as to nurture your personality colourfully before her. With this approach, she respect you and desire you more affectionately.

Take this hint: what pains ladies most is to disconnect your presence or communication from her for awhile, she will never find it easy to manage and thereby she will bombard you through all mean of contact to try and appeals you from any unknown offence she might have committed.

Try to feigh like unconcerned with her any longer and stop calling her at least for a week or more or for a while, though may not be convenient when a guy love a woman, but you have to do so to let her memory be thirst of you naturally and thereby feel your curson interactive sensation back into her sense and she feels hearing from you or seeing your intimacy again. This is practical I tell you bros because our ladies are created to have a deep love for the man they love though sometime stray away, she will come back if truly she loves you.

Don't just rush her ok.

2 Likes

Re: . by Tonnexy: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Truth is, your girl now has another guy whom she cherish, love and care for, more than you. She don't want to hurt your feelings just yet or maybe because of the distance.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Aykush:
lol that's y I consulted you peeps

We have heard, and we are watching. You have not suffered enough
Re: . by reyscrub(m): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2018
chivera018:
Op you are a side guy
and a mumu.

Amaka why? Why bugging the guy na? Na crime to love? The Fela needs your brain to secure his derail property and now you come they yab him mumu, na wa to report a case here oh.

But your profile text read say "Never give up". Why you no live up to your calling, omo you no fit chook mouth for consign tori way they disturb person.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 14, 2018
reyscrub:

Amaka why? Why bugging the guy na? Na crime to love? The Fela needs your brain to secure his derail property and now you come they yab him mumu, na wa to report a case here oh.

But your profile text read say "Never give up". Why you no live up to your calling, omo you no fit chook mouth for consign tori way they disturb person.
the lady is not into him.
Let him have sense and stop deceiving himself

2 Likes

Re: . by iwatch: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2018
chivera018:
the lady is not into him.
Let him have sense and stop deceiving himself

He is not experienced. Can't you see? He is young and naive.

Naturally, most girls master the art of handling a man as it is in their DNA but same can't be said for men.

He needs help and you all shouldn't ridicule him.
Re: . by hi3: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Aykush:
Ive been in a relationship with this girl for over a year now but I noticed something's which is unusual of her for the past one month...she hardly calls like before...I do contact her at least twice a day due to our distance issues and I do try my best to keep the communication line open...but now of recent whenever i calls she do not sound like she's ready for a conversation... which do made me ask her if everything is alright..her replies are always nothing...after that call she might not call for days without me calling first.... It may be after i called n she misses it she's going to return back...all this may last for a week but after that she seems to come back to her normal ways...so i wanna ask...I'm i doing it right?...or choking her in any way?....I've had numerous relationships with ladies with different behaviours but i don't wanna conclude on this one on my own
She's Not Just Into You!
Re: . by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2018
SIR she is looking for someone close. For example if she is in Lagos she will be looking for a man in Lagos.. anyone outside are like this adage

‘Old things are passed away, everything becomes new’

(1) (Reply)

3 Common Misconceptions About Plus Sized Women (BBW) & Their Love Life / Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira / When Did You Join Nairaland. Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.