Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

"Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier (298 Views)

“You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim / Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by HeWrites(m): 3:44am On Aug 14, 2018
A Nigerian soldier, who is tired of the situation in the country, has advised Nigerians to go and get their PVCs to ensure that the nation will be 'ruled by a better leader come 2019'.

In a video shared online, the young Nigerian soldier is seen lamenting the current state of the country, while encouraging the youths to get their Permanent Voter's Card to vote in a better leader.

Below is a transcript of what he said;
"I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this but let the truth be told.

Y'all need to go get your PVC.

Yes, sometimes, it's not about how you vote, it's about what they want. Yes, we know that.

We all might vote for someone else and whoever this old ass wants to make the president, or whoever gon rule us, they'll still make their decision because it's a corrupt system . It's way more corrupt than you can ever imagine, that this country will need oxygen to breathe again.

We need a new life. We need everything brand new. And trust me, it's high time we agreed to what Charley Boy said; 'our mumu don do'.

Get your PVC and let's do this. Come 2019, no old ass gon rule us anymore.

Take it or you leave it. It's time for a better change, and not the change we are experiencing now.
Nigeria, yes, we can. Go get your PVC."

Watch the video below;

https://www.torimill.co/news/9419/get-your-pvc-no-old-a-gon-rule-us-anymore-nigerian-soldier.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by BoboKush(m): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Why army they vex na
Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2018
I can see a new Nigeria in the near future, I believe she over every body will turn against all this old ass why wanna remain in power.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God bless America.
Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by dikeigbo2(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Ngene where are thou?,Sarki and others, are you there?.....no need of you guys burying your heads in the sand like an ostrich...get your fvcking heads out and face reality for once.
Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by Anwons(m): 4:21am On Aug 14, 2018
The heat is telling on everyone
Re: "Get Your PVC. No Old Ass Gon Rule Us Anymore" - Nigerian Soldier by chomchom1(f): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2018
One Old man from Duara has destroy Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Temporarily / Tailor dies after he was allegedly beaten by the police for buying stolen wrappe / Irate Youths Raze Police Station Over Alleged Shooting Of Student By SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.