Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,976 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) (9357 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by HungerBAD: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2018
Posted By: Precious Igbonwelundu

Operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) have arrested a dismissed soldier, Lance Corporal Peter Iwegbulam and two others for alleged diversion of a tanker laden with 45,000 litres of diesel.

Arrested alongside Iwegbulam were the alleged ring leader, Ikechukwu Ezekwe, 44, Iwegbulam and the gang’s driver, Olarewaju Darinju.

It was gathered that the suspects had hijacked the tanker at Cele Bus Stop, along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway in Lagos and drove same to Ajah to sell the diesel to a ready buyer.

The suspects were said to have accused the truck driver, his motor boy, who they trailed from a tank farm at Mile Two to Cele, of being bunkerers and marched them to their operational vehicle, while Ezekwe drove off the tanker.

Ezekwe said he had specific instruction from the buyer to hijack a diesel tanker, adding that the client was to pay N130 for a litre.

Ezekwe, a father of two, said he was the one who contracted Iwegbulam, adding that he also contacted an unnamed serving soldier, now at large.

The ring leader said he planned to collect 50 per cent of the loot and remit the rest to his other accomplices.

He said: “This is the first time I will be hijacking diesel tanker. I used to pretend to be a security personnel just to seize petroleum products from vandals.

“I initiated the plan to hijack the tanker loaded with 45,000 AGO. I invited this soldier (pointing at Peter) and another one. On the day of the operation, we waited at Mile Two for over two hours for tanker loaded with AGO and not petrol because the buyer insisted on AGO. By the time I sighted the truck loaded with the specified product, I told the driver to move behind it, until we got to Cele Bus Stop, where I took the tanker.

“I was already at Ajah, where the buyer who was waiting in his car, drove ahead to the filling station to offload the content. But immediately he sighted the police van that blocked the truck, he zoomed off.

http://thenationonlineng.net/dismissed-soldier-two-others-held-for-diesel-theft/

5 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by Christianos: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2018
So some people now "kidnap" diesel tankers!!! Na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Iwegbulam, Ezekwe and Olarewaju. Bad market for NCAN. cool
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by okomile(f): 5:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Greed.
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2018
Greed at work. People trying to do all they can to impress by December.
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Iwegbulam, Ezekwe and Olarewaju. Bad market for NCAN. cool
grin I look forward to the day yorubas and Igbos shall unite

3 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Crime doesn't pay.

They should go and face the consequence of their act.

Carry your load.
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
grin I look forward to the day yorubas and Igbos shall unite

Wallahi, me too. But from the look of things though, you might have to hold your horses. grin
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by Cryomancer: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
angry

This is a joint venture between AFONJA and IPOB... I guess the one Nigeria preaching is really working.

Let's encourage more of this and say no to Tribalism so that we can work together to achieve a greater Nation.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by pautex: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin Igbos grin grin

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Check my signature for beautiful and durable window blind,wallpaper, 3D wall panel and curtains kiss
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
Iwegbulam, Ezekwe and Olarewaju. .. Not disapointed with what I saw...

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by Jac007(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

This is a joint venture between AFONJA and IPOB... I guess the one Nigeria preaching is really working.

Let's encourage more of this and say no to Tribalism so that we can work together to achieve a greater Nation.

We've been collaborating to perpetrate evil since 1800...

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by diebuhari1: 11:05am On Aug 14, 2018
and the gang’s driver, Olarewaju Darinju.
Yorubas sha

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by morikee: 11:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Our Bloders no dey carry last na
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by buchilino(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
THESE PPLE DESTROYED DER LIVES BECAUSE OF 5.8 MILLION DAT WOULD FINISH IN LESS DAN A MONTH
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by big7: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Now the tribal bigots will be confused on who to attack here...I'm watching
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by Hotzone(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2018
U have opportunity to serve ur country but u choose to be a criminal
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by IMASTEX: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is Nigeria . . .
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
in d dream world
Re: Dismissed Soldier, Two Others Held For Diesel Theft (photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
unity in crime? is dat ur advice?

(1) (Reply)

Boys Sold For N450,000 & Girls N150,000 By Kidnappers / Lady Discharges Maggots From Private Part "After Sex With Yahoo Boy" (Graphic) / 2 Arrested For Acid Attack On Naomi Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.