Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage (353 Views)

Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage by olamideyelo: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_MDeK5iLc0&t=4s
At the time Phyno rounded off his performance, the Eagle’s club was already filled to the brim and the special guests aka Pasuma’s fans had taken their rightful places and cleared the seats waiting for IJOBA to come on stage. Pasuma’s hype man deserves non-stop supply of “33” for life for the work he did gearing the fans up and warming them up to receive Oganla, I was very excited about this too and after about 15 minutes of warm up. Oganla came in and the whole arena was filled with joy, he hailed all the people who came from Mushin, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Isale Eko and other areas.

The most surprising thing happened when it was about 5-minutes into Pasuma’s performance, I just saw chairs and bottles in the air, look it was not a joking ‘sturv’ but it was fascinating to watch how his fans were showing their excitements and throwing chairs and bottles into the air and on stage too. But, guess what? Pasuma didn’t stop singing, he just went on performing. It was there and there I knew I had to leave the arena before my nickname becomes "broken bottle".

READ MORE: http://olamideyelo.com/city-of-friends/
Re: Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage by OKorowanta: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2018
World gone crazy.
Wia the bottles wey dem throw?
Re: Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage by okomile(f): 6:03am On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Happy Fans Throw Bottles And Chairs Into The Air As Pasuma Performs On Stage by olamideyelo: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Why are you advertising under this post? Knowing fully well it is unrelated You better desist from this act or else....
litoykv:
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

(1) (Reply)

Explore: Solo Travel Or Travelling With BAE: Which Is Better? (photos) / Nigerians Built Beautiful Keke That Works Without Fuel (photos) / Funke Akindele Bello Celebrates Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.