Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,077 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Linkedln Sales Training For Job Seekers And Real Estate Gurus! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Linkedln Sales Training For Job Seekers And Real Estate Gurus! (234 Views)

Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedln Sales Training For Job Seekers And Real Estate Gurus! by saliusha: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2018
have been in LinkedIn for years doing nothing not untill after some trainings that I took notice of it and had only set up an account and left it fallow, this year,I went back to using LinkedIn to explore how it can help me meet my target. With LinkedIn I connected with CEOs, Managers, and Individuals with high net worth who were decision makers in their company.
I vividly recollect making my first million naira for the company and the joy it brought, barely 3 months on the job and I was named the sales star of the company, all thanks to Linkedln!
Are you a Real Estate Agent, an Entrepreneur or a Digital Marketed or still looking for Job and a fresh Graduate?

Do you feel like you are missing out on the LinkedIn opportunity?
Do you want to know how to use LinkedIn to generate new clients?
Do you want to know how to hit your monthly sales target using Linkedln?
Have you been searching for that Job for years and can't find one?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, this training is for you.

Did you know that LinkedIn generates more leads for service-based businesses than Facebook, Twitter, or standalone blogs?

In fact, 80% of B2B marketing leads from social media come through LinkedIn.

In this online training session, I will teach you:

*The 5-step strategy for you to get found (on LinkedIn) and standout online;
* How to position yourselves as an authority in your industry.
* How to leverage LinkedIn to attract new clients and make sales easily
*How to build the trust of new customers and make them repeat customers.
*How to create attractive images and sales pitch that magnetises your customers and propels them to purchase from you.

Date: Wednesday 15th of August 2018 at 8.00 prompt on WhatsApp

Limited places available

*As a bonus you also get a Free LinkedIn Profile Review*

Class starts next Wednesday 15th August.
2nd class on friday and last class on Saturday.

Time is 8pm till 9pm daily

Get Linked-in and make sales!

For more information click on the link to join the orientation group.

https:///0FG0JPMwrV58TwsLkjtq5T

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed At Ebonylife TV / Electrical, Instrumentation, Hvac, Safety And Solar Training In Port Harcourt / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.