Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (103518 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension / APC Considers North For Senate President, South For Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by RockHard: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Shut the crap. People working inside presidency confirmed a report, you said it is because it's opposition paper, you won't believe. Do you expect Tinubu's paper to leak their secret out to Nigerians? Put on your thinking cap!

Madam, why e come pain you like this just because I express my opinion? Are you working for the paper, because this your anger no normal o.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018
hmmm
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Jancy606(f): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2018
manmoraskk:
I have a feelings , Buhari will contest and win election, as time goes on , he will handover to Osibanjo.
And you think these northerns will like Osibanjo to be president.That means they will lose their power to the southerns again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by GreenCap: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2018
solid3:
And who's going to elect Kingibe as president of Nigeria?

But it may'be the classified reason why MKO was honored in Abuja!
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by eebraa(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Fake news

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by walezy14(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
*US, UK, EU Ask Him Not To Contest

https://independent.ng/pressure-mounts-on-buhari-not-to-seek-re-election/amp/
ARE THOSE COUNTRIES FEEDIND US? BUHARI RIDE ON JOR. WE STILL NEED U.

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by emmie14: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
ratcockoduduwa:

Did I hear you say you prefer hell rufai? You are one of the problems of this country.
he is the prime problem

2 Likes

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Splashme: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
StillX10:
Whether dullard contest or not he is going out
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by CoolAmbience(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:

No Buhari must contest! angry He is the messiah Nigeria needs.Useless country with a dull senile old blood thirsty illiterate as president.

Nigeria useless? Perhaps you were referring to your family...

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by pacespot(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2018
He is aligning Nigeria with the path that does not promote the interest of the West, that's why all this is coming up. Remember, Nigeria is now trading yuan against dollar. Buhari is firm on his rigid exchange rate policy which has so far been successful in preventing naira from sliding. IMF, World Bank and several multilateral institutions have all suggested that the exchange rate be floated, but Buhari refused. Also, his anti corruption war is preventing money from flowing easily from Nigeria into corrupt havens in these advanced countries, unlike in the PDP era. I've always suggested that the president should change his medical trip from these western countries to a less intrusive country like China or India, you can't be pursuing foreign policies that are unfavorable to the West while you are going there for medical service, it is very unsafe.

Now, the West wants to install corrupt stooges in PDP to help control Nigerian money into their pocket. I've seen Atiku making frequent visits to UK recently. I don't know why any sane country would still listen to these western countries with all that is happening in their political sphere: election of Donald Trump, Brexit, trade tensions, unilateralism, etc. These people only care about their own interest, they don't care if the world is burning. I'm not saying Buhari is a perfect guy, he surely has his own flaws, for instance he should have responded firmly against the rampaging herdsmen in the country, but any election that will see power returning to PDP is a no step forward for Nigeria at this time. Despite the oil price slump, Buhari has moved Nigeria's foreign reserve from barely $25bn in Jonathan administration to over $40bn, global economy is facing turbulence presently but the present administration is investing in infrastructural projects that would see Nigerian economy transformed in the long run.

Returning power to corrupt Buffoons that ruled us mercilessly for 16 years is nothing short of insanity.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by mercyville: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
macaphan007:
Obasanjo.

Ayam suspecting same grin
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
When was Saudi Arabia part internationally community lol this is funny to me
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by opribo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
You do not tell a deaf man that the market has closed, when he sees others packing their wares, he will follow suit.

It is only a stubborn fly that follows the dead body into the grave.

If bubu like let him contest we Nigerians will teach him a lesson at this his age that Aso rock is not his birth right where you go and relax and do your old peoples home thing. It is for able bodied men and women ready to make selfless sacrfice for their fellow country men and women.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Stopdkillins(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abaasit4real:

Well said bro. I will personally prefer el-rufai
So someone wants elrufai to rule Nigeria someone that paid people to kill his own state people and is still gunning to fully islamize Kaduna state chai! Nigeria don suffer

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
We should all please get our PVC and vote out all the old cabals

OMOYELE SOWORE all the way #takeitback

2 Likes

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by jamace(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
eebraa:
Fake news
APC zombie spotted! cheesy
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by allan2: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
pacespot:
He is aligning Nigeria with the path that does not promote the interest of the West, that's why all this is coming up. Remember, Nigeria is now trading yuan against dollar. Buhari is firm on his rigid exchange rate policy which has so far been successful in preventing naira from sliding. IMF, World Bank and several multilateral institutions have all suggested that the exchange rate be floated, but Buhari refused. Also, his anti corruption war is preventing money from flowing easily from Nigeria into corrupt havens in these advanced countries, unlike in the PDP era. I've always suggested that the president should change his medical trip from these western countries to a less intrusive country like China or India, you can't be pursuing foreign policies that are unfavorable to the West while you are going there for medical service, it is very unsafe.

Now, the West wants to install corrupt stooges in PDP to help control Nigerian money into their pocket. I've seen Atiku making frequent visits to UK recently. I don't know why any sane country would still listen to these western countries with all that is happening in their political sphere: election of Donald Trump, Brexit, trade tensions, unilateralism, etc. These people only care about their own interest, they don't care if the world is burning. I'm not saying Buhari is a perfect guy, he surely has his own flaws, for instance he should have responded firmly against the rampaging herdsmen in the country, but any election that will see power returning to PDP is a no step forward for Nigeria at this time. Despite the oil price slump, Buhari has moved Nigeria's foreign reserve from barely $25bn in Jonathan administration to over $40bn, global economy is facing turbulence presently but the present administration is investing in infrastructural projects that would see Nigerian economy transformed in the long run.

Returning power to corrupt Buffoons that ruled us mercilessly for 16 years is nothing short of insanity.
well said

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Sentientcarbon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
pacespot:

This is a carefully crafted and biased lie.
Buhari had nothing to do with the increase in foreign reserves, our economy is dependent on oil, therefore the fluctuation in prices affects the foreign reserves.
Here is a link that contain's statements from the CBN's principal officers.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/external-reserves-hit-40-4bn-highest-since-jan-2014.html
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Sentientcarbon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
pacespot:

This is a carefully crafted and biased lie.
Buhari had nothing to do with the increase in foreign reserves, our economy is dependent on oil, therefore the fluctuation in prices affects the foreign reserves.
Here is a link that contains statements from the CBN's principal officers.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/external-reserves-hit-40-4bn-highest-since-jan-2014.html
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by ooshinibos: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70259402:
Sai Baba we know.

We are solidly behind you sir!
but he is not solidly behind you , please think again and again
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by chernest2002: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Then let Aisha come out from the ada hroom and replace sai babarian. grin[ grin
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by pennyforthought: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol. Story.

The West + Saudi Arabia would prefer someone who’s cluelessness will sink the Nigerian state, as it would drive arms sales, rather than an educated person who will record a 6.1% GDP growth and cause Nigeria to be independent. Realpolitik.

Nigeria and 6.1% growth ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not unless Buhari is some sort of Djinni. Nigeria will have to sort out a lot of deeply rooted infrastructure issues not to mention be able to generate enough power to meet its needs to even hit 4%. If the country does grow at 6.1% over the coming years it will merely be oil fueled growth which won't trickle down to the masses and will eventually crash spectacularly.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by HotMata: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
This is a typical kind of news that I often ask people to look at for on social media. This news is just so fake that even from the headline alone I had already started frowning at it and then getting to know who the fake comments from coming from made the whole thing worse. What else can one expect from Kassim Afegbua before? For him to come out and accept that the Buhari-led administration has done far better that his boss did during his time - which is though the fact?. These people are just so desperate to regain power that they won't mind going extra lengths to blackmail this government and the APC. Come to think about it, don't the EU, US, Saudi Arabia and UK have spokespersons who could have come out on their behalf to announce their displeasure with President Buhari running for the second time? Forget it! it is PMB till 2023 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by kadara2041: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
pacespot:
He is aligning Nigeria with the path that does not promote the interest of the West........... presently but the present administration is investing in infrastructural projects that would see Nigerian economy transformed in the long run.

I would like to agree with you. 1)Please mention 3 projects they have invested in. 2) Mention three projects started and completed. 3) Mention one person out of those who spent N250 million naira to cut grass, who forged certificates, who were indicted of corruption, were sacked because of corruption and then were brought back and promoted.....mention one of these people that this administration have stood up to tell us that these people are corrupt we will throw them out of our administration
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Ojiofor: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Sai Baba..

Bleep EU, US and UK

Even Buhari can't say that.He is a gonner.the evil alliance with thief Tinubu have come to an end.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by famology(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Look at how Nigerians are rushing to comment on fake news.I've never seen a generation as gullible as this!

1 Like

Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Temptee101(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prophet J.B Joshua's prophecy is gradually coming to pass. He said "the president's heart is like a stream of water in the hands of God and God can control it as He wants". I'm fully convinced now that God is at work, Buhari must hearken to the voice of God
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by eebraa(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
jamace:
APC zombie spotted! cheesy
respect people's opinion.we all have different opinions.Idiot
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by jamace(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
eebraa:
respect people's opinion.we all have different opinions.Idiot
Learn to tell the truth. Only the truth can set your SOUL free.
Re: 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe by Moukandjo: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Imagine the unintelligent crap coming from a newspaper! These guys actually think we're all as daft & dumb as the air headed IPIGs & PDP sycophants who would readily believe any nonsense! This is the same newspaper that recently claimed Osinbajo sacked Daura without Buhari's knowledge & the IPIGs here were all masturbating allover that thread without intelligently analysing the possibility!

Wetin concern US, UK, European Union & Saudi Arabia with whether Buhari runs or not?
Nawa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.