Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (17319 Views)

Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak? / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by PrepaidNG(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2006
Of the major languages in Nigeria, I wonder which is easiest to learn, and can be quickly mastered by a non-indigene?
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by icingbaby(f): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2006
edo language. grin
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2006
monkey,its yoruba
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ijebuman(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2006
Hausa is probably the easiest to learn.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2006
says who?
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ijebuman(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2006
adesodgi:

its yoruba

you said Yoruba, based on what ?
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2006
language..
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ldollier(f): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2006
hausa is probably the easiest to learn. i learnt it at the age of 9. i was so good at it, but that was back then. i don't even know how to speak it anymore.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Advin(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2006
Igbo is definately the easiest to learn.
nna, adikwam tired. ain't that easy to understand?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ldollier(f): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2006
buhahahaha@ nna adikwam tired.. dat one na ENLIIGBO.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ijebuman(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2006
Oyinhoney:

YOURBA IS D EASIET!

abeg which language be YOURBAcheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by icingbaby(f): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2006
adesodgi:

monkey,its yoruba
I'm gonna kill you, ; angry you're the one that is monkey. tongue tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ldollier(f): 2:17am On Jan 06, 2006
oyinhoney if i may ask, what tribe are you?
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2006
shes from monkiana,i thfink its at edo jungle but am not sure lets ask her again,ngbo where are u from to be precise,dont lie o... grin
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Outkast(f): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2006
adesodgi, u find icingbaby's trouble, you find my own you hear me? edo kini?jungle ogini?
Okay, back to the question,
I'll probably say yoruba is the easiest to learn eventhough i understand igbo,yoruba,benin and a little bit of hausa. You go to Lagos, a great percentage of the ppl there speak yoruba even though they aren't yoruba, my professor's russian and he speaks yoruba fluently.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Outkast(f): 1:51am On Jan 07, 2006
you guys be honest, don't say it's your igbo because your igbo and so forth
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2006
Yoruba tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ldollier(f): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2006
Outkast:

you guys be honest, don't say it's your igbo because your igbo and so forth

thanks, thats exactly what i was trying to pass across. anywho i still say that hausa is the easiest.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2006
ldollier:

thanks, thats exactly what i was trying to pass across. anywho i still say that hausa is the easiest.

Are you an hausa girl? just C U R I O U S
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2006
the easiest is yoruba followed by hausa,men i love that language its tha coolest ar mean hausa...
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ldollier(f): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Are you an hausa girl? just C U R I O U S

no. ldollier bu onye igbo.

so i cant say that igbo is easier, cuz its my language. i tried learning yoruba and hausa. hausa is just easier
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by adesodgi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2006
u thfink so....
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Bisanke(f): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2006
Yoruba is the easiest nigerian language!!!! smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2006
Yoruba is the easiest to learn and IBIBIO is the most difficult , they talk like chinese.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by queen2(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hausa
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by gigitte(f): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2006
hausa, gaskiya!
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by hotangel2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2006
gigitte:

hausa, gaskiya!
ba ki yi kariya ba. Hausa is the easiest language to learn.

So easy esp when u r arround them. It's actually really easy. lol
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by dominobaby(f): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2006
Av always heard hausa's d easiest n i think so.sweet language, wud love to learn it.
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by hotangel2(f): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2006
U deffinitely should if you get a chance. it's so sweet, now i miss speaking it. But i speak it anyways, cos omg, i actually forgot wat "hair" was. I remember now tho, anyways, i don't speak it much anymore, but i love that i can speak it. smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by gigitte(f): 1:44am On Apr 05, 2006
lol hair = gashi

bk in the day, pubic hair used to be referred to gashi
and always was kullum
mad!
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by hotangel2(f): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2006
You know wat it is when they say

Kin ballaga. cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? by ebelegirl(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2006
I feel sorry for the poor soul who asked this question- see as though all people have listed almost every language known to Nigerians as the easiest to learn- the poor person might as well just stick with english tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos / Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)- / Breif History Of Igede People Of Bunue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.