Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos? (2379 Views)

10 Most Bizarre/weird Restaurants In The World(pictures) / Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai / Any Nigerian Restaurants In Cape Town, Sa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos? by blackspade(m): 3:02am On Jun 23, 2010
Hey house, I haven't been to Lagos in over a year, and last time I was there, I noticed quite a few Chinese restaurants, but no Mexican restaurants. Have any popped up yet?

If not, I think I would one day like to tap into that market. Mexican food is among one of the tastiest of all. If you have not had the pleasure of trying Mexican, feast your eyes on these images from google:

http://www.google.com/images?q=mexican%20food&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
Re: Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos? by PurplePunk(f): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2010
I love Mexican food, good old home made chilli con carne grin grin not those ready made ones from the shop(yucky yuck yuck!!!) no chillies in those ones at all and also very bland flavour-wise.

I haven't been to Nigeria for a long time so can't help you with stats on restaurants over there. Its one of my many ideas for the future to have a fusion style restaurant in Lagos that includes Mexican cuisine but I'm not close to being ready yet! So good luck with yours smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Travel By Ship To New Zealand / Top 10 Affordable African Destinations To Spend Valentine’s Day / Mexico To Usa Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.