Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches (8157 Views)

First Bank Branches Nationwide Will Open Saturday & Sunday To Receive Old Notes / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Eponyeeboz: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by TheVerdict: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Bobby4090:
Innoson fights back.

Bros, not everything is tribal. This is just a case of misplaced receipt, believe me. There is no way you can hold onto WHT for more than 30 days. Absolutely impossible. Bankers, I lie?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Emyo(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Good one. also do not buy data from bank. I can teach you how to sell data and make money
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by sweetTai(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2018
It looks like Sterling Bank didn’t pay their bribe this month. Awon Oloshi.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Cyoung4real(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
sad
But where is NwaAmaikpe

he is on a codine (ban) diet.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by weyreypey: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2018
proeast:
GTb is a crooked bank. Always trying to rip-off both government and individuals, SMH at them!
Same way they've been locked out of Ekiti State since 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by udemzyudex(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2018
Big Shame, if they are not making enough money from the branch, they should close it naa lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by MrJah(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2018
My bank.. Rangers avenue.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Now, nobody reads tribal colouration on the closure of GTB & Sterling Bank at Enugu over tax.
If it happens in South West to IBO banks, the IBO propaganda machinery would have scattered social media with cry of marginalization & tribalism as usual.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by StPete: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
H
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by TundeBricklayer: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2018
babaolofin:
Now, nobody reads tribal colouration on the closure of GTB & Sterling Bank at Enugu over tax.
If it happens in South West to IBO banks, the IBO propaganda machinery would have scattered social media with cry of marginalization & tribalism as usual.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Gkemz: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2018
The only two branches of GT bank in Enugu has been shut. Ugwuanyi should have mercy for the sake of her customers.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by doctore212(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2018
The money I want to use to buy my brand new sex doll is in that branch. Please Nairalanders what should I do.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=70265176][/quote]
Any business that fails to pay tax should be made to face the wrath of the law. It is only when people are not objective by seeing government regulations as an attack that it becomes an issue
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by proeast(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Wawa pauper, how much do you have that GTB wants to rip you off?

You that your account balance is like old Nokia phones.

Dude, don't use your miserable life to judge others please!? If not for decency sake, I would have shown you my account balance with GTbank here in Owerri or my NTB certificate after I purchased from central bank through them. Everyone is not a pauper like you, BROKE A** NIGGER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Eponyeeboz: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
proeast:
Dude, don't use your miserable life to judge others please!? If not for decency sake, I would have shown you my account balance with GTbank here in Owerri or my NTB certificate after I purchased from central bank through them. Everyone is not a pauper like you, BROKE A** NIGGER.

Lmaooooo
Shibuke the gala hawker is claiming to own treasury bills. Lwkmd!
Nigger thinks TBills are like gala and fan yogo. grin

I remember you very well. Weren't you the pauper crying here on Nairaland when Obiano seized your Daddy's okada?

You this miserable pauper, better look at the road so that molue won't kill you while hawking gala like your grandfather.

I'm sure this idiot would say he bought his treasury bills in Ogbete market or Shoprite Anambra. Wawa yoot.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by donbrowser(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
3millionia:
I know that GTB is guilty and Sterling bank is innocent grin
Gt Bank doesnt like to pay tax. Same way they've been shut down in Ekiti for over a year now.
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by proeast(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Lmaooooo
Shibuke the gala hawker is claiming to own treasury bills. Lwkmd!
Nigger thinks TBills are like gala and fan yogo. grin

I remember you very well. Weren't you the pauper crying here on Nairaland when Obiano seized your Daddy's okada?

You this miserable pauper, better look at the road so that molue won't kill you while hawking gala like your grandfather.

I'm sure this idiot would say he bought his treasury bills in Ogbete market or Shoprite Anambra. Wawa yoot.
Lol, I really pity your life kid. I know your type, you will hide under the anonymity of the social media to throw shades at those who are capable of feeding you for the rest of your entire miserable life just to feel among. Tomorrow, you will start begging for help with your account number and claim your parents are dead and how you are an orphan to trying to make ends meet. It sucks to be you kid, and mind you I'm not the reason for your worthless life. I won't dignify you with further reply again because you ain't worth my time, bingo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by Eponyeeboz: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
proeast:
Lol, I really pity your life kid. I know your type, you will hide under the anonymity of the social media to throw shades at those who are capable of feeding you for the rest of your entire miserable life just to feel among. Tomorrow, you will start begging for help with your account number and claim your parents are dead and how you are an orphan to trying to make ends meet. It sucks to be you kid, and mind you I'm not the reason for your worthless life. I won't dignify you with further reply again because you ain't worth my time, bingo.

Good to know I put you in your place.

You're a pauper from a long line of losers who died of starvation. I guess that explains your penchant for constant references to food.

I don't need to explain my status cos my moniker is anonymous and I use it to amuse myself. Else, I'll have given you a life changing opportunity.

Ndi Judas Iscariot, go and hawk your gala, traffic is already building up.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by mercyville: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
THE IGR WAR... grin
Every state wants to be the highest raker of IGR.
Banks should pay up jooor.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by boyjo: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Someone in this regime does not like GTB
Re: Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches by stuntman007: 5:17am On Aug 15, 2018
GTB have 2 branches in Enugu town, I can imagine the crowd the remaining 1 branch will be facing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBADAN; Power Up Your Home with Quality Electricals / Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business / How To Report A Cheating Petrol Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.