Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" (29754 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Rosaline Meurer's Boyfriend Is James Gardiner (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by WotzupNG: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Light-skinned actress, Rosy Meurer has revealed who her man crush Monday is. The actress who was heavily linked to the crashed marriage of Tonto Dikeh took to social media to state that she has a crush on Olakunle Churchill, Tonto's ex-husband.

Rosy Meurer shared a picture she took with Olakunle Churchill and captioned it with a post that shows how inspired she is by him.

''So today my #MCM goes to no other but my Boss, my Friend and my Mentor Dr. Olakunle Churchill. You have imparted skills in me that has changed my career and also the way I see and take life. You have been a great Leader, not just to me but to a lot of people around the world. A good leader sees not just who we are but inspires us to be who we can be. Your vision and dedication really inspires me. You didnt set out to be a leader but to make a difference. It’s never about the role for you but always about the goal. Your patience and soft nature is always mistaken for weakness but I’ve learnt from you that nothing is softer than water but its force can break the strongest of rocks. I must say, it’s takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel and for that I admire you and your strength. These days people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. I appreciate your constant effort in seeing that I become the best of myself. Bless you and bless you and bless you  #wcw 
Also I got tagged this picture and I thought it was adorable so I used it instead of a single picture of you. Tag him if you know him and love him too,'' she wrote.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/rosy-meurer-tonto-dikeh-ex-husband/

6 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2018
Tonto won't like this grin

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Anuwumie(f): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2018
Tonto Dikeh right now after reading her post

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by itspzpics(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Eehn eehn lobatan

DISTURBING PHOTOS : Heartless Woman Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive >>> http://www.praizenews.com/disturbing-photos-heartless-woman-buries-her-newborn-baby-alive/

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Homeboiy: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2018
There's no way

Churchill never samankwe this babe

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by 0pportun1t1es: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
ok
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Melison(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Grab ur copy now!!!!
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by seedord247(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
She’s just looking for attention and highkey wahal.

She could just tag him with MCM instead of all these tales by moonlight!

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Proffdada: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Afẹfẹ ti fẹ, ati ri ìdí adìye grin
Finally

9 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by DonCorleons: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hhmm
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I love women that knows worth of men in their lives

10 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by resurgent2019: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I kinda feel sorry for Tonto Dikeh. She’s not a patient woman at all.

15 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by pweeryambre: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's not fair at all, she's not even supposed to link herself with this man at all after everything... ah well

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by ZinoFego: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Freedom of speech!
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adultery and fornication everywhere.

Yet these "yeyebrities" are people's role models.

Lubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by gurunlocker: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
The babe wan shake table small...

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Yuceeluv(f): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Off to Instagram...make I go read comments grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Veetee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
women just like to look for trouble

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by arherfish(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Joemetry(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Overrated industry.

Pukes...
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by StarUp: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
One woman's trash is another woman's treasure. But jokes apart, that lady looks fresher and more responsible than Tonto Dike.

12 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by tuoyoojo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
it is what you call rubbing it in

get the money, the honey would follow

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by okezo424: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
this babe and Churchill are just friends and business partners. nothing else. forget all these things you see on social media. this is a 100% confirm information. take it or leave it

17 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by Monaco2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's been long she trended so she is doing this to get back in the news again

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by loverboys: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Man crush abi sad sad

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by IMASTEX: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Okay oh
Re: Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" by davodyguy: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
What a life transforming impartation
So today my #MCM goes to no other but my Boss, my Friend and my Mentor Dr. Olakunle Churchill. You have imparted skills in me that has changed my career and also the way I see and take life

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / Daddy Freeze Carrying Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Son / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.