Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (65320 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Issafela: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2018
Billonaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, "DJ Cuppy" captured Feeding Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mouth-to-Mouth Bird-Style.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/dj-cuppy-feeds-her-boyfriend-asa-asika-mouth-to-mouth-bird-style-video/

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
She try

See This Viral Photo of This old woman Bre@st Feeding his grown up Son(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/see-this-viral-photo-of-this-old-woman-breast-feeding-his-grown-up-son/

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by lilmax(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
break up on the way

they won't last, she hasn't gotten over her ex

this guy is a rebound paper

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Fidelcollins4: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ok.... Seen Ne.....xt!
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Awwwwww

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Pvin: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
SMH...
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Let's all join hands to roast some beans

56 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
This girl courts attention like kilode cheesy

I've done that several times but didn't bother to share on social media undecided

I'm not in any competition to impress anybody. undecided

She might as well share a picture of both of them on bed doing do me I do you

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Saao(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nonessential
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by 3millionia: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by teckmore(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
I sincerely pray she won't be anichebed again, I pray she get bankylised.

But all these noise n lies that they've been in love since 10years ago doesn't just add up for me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Show off ain't good oh
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dating richman pikin is a blessing

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by agwocomedian: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
CUPPY CUPPY come buy fufu oooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
come sef how many people this girl go date
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
DJ cuppy and Asa Asika should go and formalize this thing jare.
2011 is a long time for them to be flocking each other.

Quote me and I'll not respond embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Sardonicus: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
AYAMA
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by tboycares: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Loving
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Sgwin: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
God will punish who dey post this kind of news here... so this is our problem in Nigeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by festwiz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
agwocomedian:
CUPPY CUPPY come buy fufu oooo

33 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eww that is really nasty. Nothing sexy about that whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
And so?

I feed my girlfriend dick to mouth and don't make a fuss about it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
I dunno why the guy is always looking mumuish when next to her. undecided Like dem no fit each other.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yuck! Abi na yucky! grin
That poo is irritating.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by otherway: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
The bane of many wealthy and famous men are their shameless children.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 / Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.