Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) (65312 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ilamina:
Igbo guys winning
The Cuppy girl like Anambra guys, her ex Anichebe and her current boy friend both are Anambra guys
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by DeUltimate7(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin koinsign me, mwwetchewww.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
who cum snap them if no be arrangeing
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This girl courts attention like kilode cheesy

I've done that several times but didn't bother to share on social media undecided

I'm not in any competition to impress anybody. undecided

She might as well share a picture of both of them on bed doing do me I do you
are you also a billionaire daughter undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Parser: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
agwocomedian:
CUPPY CUPPY come buy fufu oooo
it is allowed! I see d huzzle.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS GUY NEVER SHAG CUPPY... JUST SAYING

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
And so?

I feed my girlfriend dick to mouth and don't make a fuss about it.

Chai! No be small thing o
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by package7(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
She goat and he goat grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Love is sweet when a lady chips in money.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
That’s very disgusting!
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by kingvictor7: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wen Dere relationship goes sour, dey will b talking rubbish on social media...mtcheew

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just imagine the rubbish I'm seeing

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Her Ex still wont see this. This girl should move on already. Anichebe should totally ignore her antics.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by onyeka060(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
love of money
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
agwocomedian:
CUPPY CUPPY come buy fufu oooo

cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the good laugh bro. Damn!
My belle don coil for laff
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by mikendie(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na her hair dem de chop? Just asking before......
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Anichebe is watching in HD from China
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
They aren't that serious yet, when they are serious. She's stop posting pics upandan...

Courting attention is nearly like trying to tell the world that you're having a good time, even when you know deep down you're only trying to pepper your ex or make folks think you're doing well
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chai! What's not to love? Love is especially sweeter when money isn't a problem grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by superfitsez(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I think say Mr eazy she dey date..

E b like say i dey carry last for this forum
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by fireback: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
otherway:
The bane of many wealthy and famous men are their shameless children.

This girl is forcing herself on dis guy. Though I feel for her, this is what desperation can cause.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Standardcosting:
Let's all join hands to roast some beans

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
how this one take affect me now cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by raymytech2: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
For best ecommerce, blog,forum and many more website design, affordable prices, follow/pm on social media@raymytech
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
if dis guy leaves her lasan....she would compose her own message like damilola adegbite...loving someone too much is a bad idea..
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by Mouthgag: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Issafela:
Billonaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, "DJ Cuppy" captured Feeding Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mouth-to-Mouth Bird-Style.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/dj-cuppy-feeds-her-boyfriend-asa-asika-mouth-to-mouth-bird-style-video/

The guy is so ugly honestly.
It's like otedola girls are addicted to ugly boys...
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:04am On Aug 15, 2018
lol, absolutely DOG STYLE, they are eating each other curd... gross

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom / Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.