Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ (21764 Views)

FG Accuse Obi, Datti Of Committing Treason / APC Accuses Ohanaeze Of Sabotaging Buhari’s Campaign / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by emmie14: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Get him arrested , try him.
His guilty or not sentence him by firing squad. Is it not what you want? Bunch of noise makers. Nonsense
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by surgical: 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
Meaning typing and shorthand.

This Ngige get bad mouth o...
thats the stuff APC leaders are made of, sub standard leaders that's what the APC parades and the results is glaring for everyone to see
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Akabuking: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
1shortblackboy:
this does not ammount to treason in my opinion but what is the reason for not reconvening the senate
do you want them to harass them again?
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Felixv: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
that man should be kicked out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8y9SARk3II
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Olumeme: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seems APC do not have anything tangible doing except Saraki.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Eammy: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
Go back to the write up I quoted .
That post said 30 or 40k
Btw , an average American will not call the $ equivalent of 30k naira “worthless”
Yes ,that’s what meagre means .
And an average Nigeria will not call one thousand naira “worthless” . Yes .
So , all the meagre talk is nothing but bullshit

I understand you but the context in which he called it worthless is where you get such an amount as a monthly salary and you are praising your leaders. No graduate in any sane society will get $100 as a monthly salary and will not refer to it as worthless. Graduates are paid over $2000 as monthly salaries in sane societies. Can you compare this to a $100 salary? So obviously he has a point when he said that amount is worthless as a monthLY salary.

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Eammy: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
1shortblackboy:
this does not ammount to treason in my opinion but what is the reason for not reconvening the senate

Please check the news media. The reason for not yet convening has been provided. The report that they need to deliberate on is not yet ready. The house committees are still deliberating on the budgets. Once the final report is ready, the assembly will reconvene to pass it into law.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by 360great(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Guy I swear u get mouth die.Lwkmd....finish the useless & greedy oshiomhole jaree
bedspread:
No be Only Treason na BUTCHERY...

The Desperation of Oshimole is Highly Treasonable ...

The Desperation of Mr. Adams Oshimole is comradeless and could lead to Assasinations...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Blessed200016:
But in a sane country, was Saraki appointed SP legally ? Let's start from there

Bro are you comparing an act of politics to an act which is illegal and unconstitutional?
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by richeeyo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
No be Only Treason na BUTCHERY...

The Desperation of Oshimole is Highly Treasonable ...

The Desperation of Mr. Adams Oshimole is comradeless and could lead to Assasinations...
Defense layer
Your type no get job under government yet you would be ranting as if you have idea who that monster is,
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by isahsalee: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Today we're witnessing high level of impunities from both house and we're praising and hailing them, fine and ok, no problem.

But, be assured the the wrongs you failed to right today will come to hurt you tomorrow. The same Saraki and co you're hailing as a gladiator sooner or later, you shall see them a predator.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
clarocuzioo:
APC will never cease to exhibit their foolishness, political myopicness and Ignorance.
How is this treasonable. Tne INEC chairman brought his election time table about two years ago, and he did not deem it fit to submit his budget for the timetable then.
The 2018 budget took a long time for defence, appropriation, consideration and assenting, and all along the chairman did not deem it fit and necessasry to utilize that opportunity to submit the 2019 elections budget along side the 2018 budget.
Now the House of Assembly is on recess which is an annual practice of house and which is not limited to Nigeria, but a global practice, and they remembered they have an election budget and wants the house to re convene, whereby the house does not, they are shouting treason.
Nigerians, enjoy the change you voted for. I wonder how this country is going to move forward with this kind of politics.

Myopia, my son. Myopia.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eammy:

I understand you but the context in which he called it worthless is where you get such an amount as a monthly salary and you are praising your leaders. No graduate in any sane society will get $100 as a monthly salary and will not refer to it as worthless. Graduates are paid over $2000 as monthly salaries in sane societies. Can you compare this to a $100 salary? So obviously he has a point when he said that amount is worthless as a monthLY salary.
lol.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by edibobo: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
So there was no treason in 2014 ?
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by lagosrd: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
ORACLE1975:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/14/breaking-apc-accuses-saraki-committing-%E2%80%98treason%E2%80%99

That man also committed grammatical treason. True people.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Eammy: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
4601CE:
lol.

I believe you are on the same page with him now..
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Ugosample(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:
It has never been this terrible. I mean, is Saraki the reason why the country is in a messed up situation right now?!

I was at the headquarters of the Federal Inland Revenue Service for hours yesterday and kept thinking of these online irritants that are always quick to support this Government.

Throughout my stay, I was at the Human Resources room. Guess who and who were coming to conclude the final lap of their documentation? The kids of those who are either related or were formally related to those in power.

Apart from one lady or two, whose surname was not recognizable, almost every name that submitted their form after documentation was a familiar name in political circles.

I know there's an FIRS thread here that stated sometime around 2016, where some people that started that recruitment process have lost hope or are still waiting for word. Those who came to that office yesterday didn't even write any test nor was it advertised as it is supposed to be.

I have known the workings of the FIRS since 2010. I know those who got jobs there with no single person to vouch for them. Another batch got in 2012 and there was still no need to know a political godfather. Now, it's as terrible as anything.

Those who are in CBN will tell you that there are no enough seats for those who were brought in sometime after Buhari's electoral victory. Did anyone call any one of you or your relations?

Same thing happened to the NCC. The DSS was worse.

Or after everything, we should be happy that N-Power was left to us, the masses? What is 30k in today's Nigeria? Does anyone of you know the start-up salaries and allowances of those agencies I mentioned above?

But if we talk about how high nepotism is in this Government, some of you that are not even beneficiaries, but are probably reliant on a paltry 40 or 30k will be ready to insult someone.

Nonsense and ingredients!

no mind Nigerians o

mumu people

The well to do don't jostle for jobs, the political elite are connected and they secure their children's lives

But for the msssrd undecided
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by dahnimoh(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fyno:
APC is in power wink smiley
APC in opposition tongue tongue
Hahahahaha Huhuhuhuhuhu
Chai guy you are wicked.
But na trueooooo
Only them,
OPPOSITION and Government in POWER.
Nothing wet person no go hear from APC.
Treason kwa.
Hia
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by dahnimoh(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
Blessed200016:

Yes.

He was legally and legitimately appointed.

That's why APC can not challenge him in court.

They know all that.

But you can still consult your constitution for more clearance cos we learn every day.

Power has gone below 3000mgw,and we have not heard anything about that.

Every day healine now is Saraki's impeachment.

Please let me go and get fresh air outside before laff go kpai me here.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Adams Oshiomole can compete with the dancing senator.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Jerrypolo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Blessed200016:

Constitution says the presidency of the senate will be elected by a "Simple Majority" while it will take 2 third, (73) specifically to remove him/her.

There is no illegality in his appointment or election. The house was supposed to sit and elect its leadership but some senators thought a meeting with Tinubu was more important. We cannot force them to be there. Then the house was in limbo, had a vacuum which was filled. Now, no ordinary member can preside over the house even if they convene it. Saraki will reconvene when he wants to reconvene.

Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Jerrypolo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70275861:
He will soon be dealt with accordingly

Let not your heart be troubled dude, unless in a gestapo style typical of this government, Saraki will see out his tenure.

I stand not by Saraki but by the constitution.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
A newspaper commentator had this to say: “For Lie Mohammed to advise to media not to yield their platform to spread fake news is like the devil advocating to his subject not to tell lies.”
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Blessed200016: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Did APC win in court to remove Saraki if his appointment as SP was illegal?
At least Saraki won CCT and other legal stuff he fought.
solely because the man at executive helm of affairs did allow without interference.

Who does that to OBJ
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by goaldynboy: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
clarocuzioo:
APC will never cease to exhibit their foolishness, political myopia and Ignorance.
How is this treasonable. Tne INEC chairman brought his election time table about two years ago, and he did not deem it fit to submit his budget for the timetable then.
The 2018 budget took a long time for defence, appropriation, consideration and assenting, and all along the chairman did not deem it fit and necessasry to utilize that opportunity to submit the 2019 elections budget along side the 2018 budget.
Now the National Assembly is on recess which is an annual practice of house and which is not limited to Nigeria, but a global practice, and they remembered they have an election budget and wants the house to re convene, whereby the house does not, they are shouting treason.
Nigerians, enjoy the change you voted for. I wonder how this country is going to move forward with this kind of politics.

My Brother, the thing tire me o! The undiluted truth is that the INEC Chairman sent the so called INEC Budget to Buhari since February 2018; but it was just last month that Buhari sent the Budget to National Assembly! Now they want to stampede the National Assembly to reconvene!

Election that is coming up February next, yet 'Baba Go Slow' had to delay for five whole months before sending the budget to National Assembly for consideration!!

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by nelronaldo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's a lie. APC are after their selfish interest. They are looking for every means to impeach.
I support this decision not to reconvene because the drama Oshiomhole and APC lawmakers have planned will make it difficult for the house to deliberate on anything meaningful.
Let them all stay at home, instead of going to fight in the chamber.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Etianwanokon: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2018
What Will PDP say about Akpabio
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by utioh(m): 5:53am On Aug 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by ehissi(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2018
No be only high treason na low treason...... undecided

Ode kobo kobo..... angry
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by AreaFada2: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Blessed200016:
solely because the man at executive helm of affairs did allow without interference.

Who does that to OBJ

I do not really understand what you wrote above. How are you sure Buhari did not interfere? How and why did the case suddenly come up soon after Saraki became SP?

Has it occurred to you that the case must be just too watery so that no interference was viable?

Talking about interference, perhaps if GEJ went to court to challenge all the kids vote in Kano & Northern Nigeria, with all the FG money at his disposal, maybe Buhari would not even be at the helm of affair today. Worse come to worst lots of blood will be shed like Al-Bashir has been doing in Syria.

Think of that first. That GEJ was a decent man. I know in 9ja decency is called foolishness. Reason we have got got no where with all our human and natural resources.
Re: APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ by Blessed200016: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

I do not really understand what you wrote above. How are you sure Buhari did not interfere? How and why did the case suddenly come up soon after Saraki became SP?

Has it occurred to you that the case must be just too watery so that no interference was viable?

Talking about interference, perhaps if GEJ went to court to challenge all the kids vote in Kano & Northern Nigeria, with all the FG money at his disposal, maybe Buhari would not even be at the helm of affair today. Worse come to worst lots of blood will be shed like Al-Bashir has been doing in Syria.

Think of that first. That GEJ was a decent man. I know in 9ja decency is called foolishness. Reason we have got got no where with all our human and natural resources.
frankly not a fan of too much words. I do appreciate ur reply but tell when u antagonize ur political party view and decisions ,what do we call that? Most especially the platform whom u're elected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces / Port Harcourt - Enugu Train Is Back! / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.