Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita (694 Views)

If This Thing Had 1 Billion Dollars, Do You Think Nigerian Girls Would Chase Him / I Think Nigerian Girls Love Dark Skin Guys Cuz Of The Dark Preeeek / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Mobolajifanny(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Any comments
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Sheuns(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wetin you write
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your topic is incoherent.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
I think the sky is big grin
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hello beautiful wink
LivingFree:
I think the sky is big grin
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Write in your native dialect if English is hard for you, we will get an interpreter
Mobolajifanny:
Any comments
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Ekez(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Guy modify the topic nah. Did you drop out of school or school drop out from you?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Probably fear
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hello beautiful wink

I like you grin
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
The feeling is mutual smiley
LivingFree:

I like you grin
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by cahrlifa(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
OP I have read dis topic ten times and I still dnt get you
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Men Are Fear For Which Reason They Can’t Propose To Milita by Mobolajifanny(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ekez:
Guy modify the topic nah.
Did you drop out of school or school drop out from you?
Go ask your mama

(1) (Reply)

Place Order For Your Phone At 500 Naira Price / What Can You Do For Love? Tell me! / Reasons Nice Guys Are The Worst (dear Ladies U Are Confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.