Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice (994 Views)

Boyfriend Beats A Girlfriend Like Dog But She Won't Let Go / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by soccerepe: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Evening Mma

Please post this and hide my id
Am so confuse friends I need advice
There is this guy am dating now his kind, his caring, his loving and he has never cheated on me I can swear on that.

Due to money issues he parked in to where am staying with my granny and uncle since he couldn't pay his rent any longer
My family accepted him peacefully due to his humbleness and gentle look
To cut it short.

The only problem am having now is that he beats me all the time claiming I have a bad mouth
He can beats me in the street, my working place the annoying part is that he do beat me infront of uncles and aunt but d wont say anything.

This afternoon he had the mind to beat me up infront of my grandma claiming i talked to him anyhow.....what i said didnt warrant him to lead his hands on me especially infront my granny.

After the incident he started parking hiz things to leave our house but my grandma begged him to stay back...because of the load my collected for him(so that he might not run away) me am tired of him cuz of this one thing(beating).

I had tried serval times to leave him but i cant due to how much i love him.
Pls friends advice me on how to walk away from his life cuz he has promise to marry me and my family likes him a lot.

Please I need advice no insult please
Coz his till here in our house

source : Searchmyscience . com
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
PLS I need to understand why people like you POST problems from other sites and forums here when the ANSWERS HERE NEVER EVER GET TO THE PERSON ON THE OTHER SITE OR FORUM.....

Whats the point?
because its now an habit that is very very prevalent online. STAY ON THE WEBSITE WHERE THE PROBLEM WAS POSTED AND SOLVE IT THERE.

soccerepe:
Evening Mma

There is this guy am dating now his kind, his caring, his loving and he has never cheated on me I can swear on that.

Due to money issues he parked in to where am staying with my granny and uncle since he couldn't pay his rent any longer
To cut it short.

The only problem am having now is that he beats me all the time claiming I have a bad mouth
He can beats me in the street, my working place the annoying part is that he do beat me infront of uncles and aunt but d wont say anything.

This afternoon he had the mind to beat me up infront of my grandma claiming i talked to him anyhow.....what i said didnt warrant him to lead his hands on me especially infront my granny.

After the incident he started parking hiz things to leave our house but my grandma begged him to stay back...because of the load my collected for him(so that he might not run away) me am tired of him cuz of this one thing(beating).

Pls friends advice me on how to walk away from his life cuz he has promise to marry me and my family likes him a lot.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Apus: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
soccerepe:
Evening Mma

To cut it short.

You and your grandma(with due respect) have been jazzed.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by alterswerve(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
You don't need advice. You need a solid slap on your head to reset your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Lordbooster(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
He ain't good enough for you move on with ur life babe(any man dat raises his hand to beat a woman is not worthy to ve her)...check out our signature for some 18+ naija content nasty contents
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Mzposh001: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
my roomie back in school had this married man that beats her up whenever he's provoked to do so, first off, dating him was wrong, allowing him to beat you is even worse, the first day she opened up to me, I knew I didn't have to tell her before dumping his sorry ass... but you know some girls na, she kept going to visit him based on his wife lives in another city entirely... finally one day, she was like babe what should I do? this guy won't stop beating me when we have a misunderstanding, I said my dear, you will have to keep enduring and praying o... awon omo oshi gbogbo sha

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Ekez(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
How hard does he hits u? Like he wanna kill u or just mere beating, I want to know so that i can advice u.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Angy55(f): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
You love him and he promised to marry you?
He is hitting you hard in bed, reason you are blinded.

I can say you don't love him. If you love him you would first of all love your life and stay away from a toxic relationship by all means that could lead to murder any time.

Let me quickly add this, no discipline in your family, from your narrative. The guy has a family what stopped him from moving to any of his relative or friends to stay if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by XhosaNostra(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
IMO, he lost respect for her family when they allowed him to play house with her under their roof. That's why in certain cultures, the family isn't involved or interested in knowing GFs & BFs, to avoid situations where the person may feel too at home, subsequently may be disrespectful to the elders due to familiarity. A mystery & a certain level of fear must be maintained. The grandmother begging is pathetic to say the least.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Angy55(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
IMO, he lost respect for her family when they allowed him to play house with her under their roof. That's why in certain cultures, the family isn't involved or interested in knowing GFs & BFs, to avoid situations where the person may feel too at home, subsequently may be disrespectful to the elders due to familiarity. A mystery & a certain level of fear must be maintained. The grandmother begging is pathetic to say the least.

It shows the kinda family she is from. No discipline.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by XhosaNostra(f): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Angy55:

It shows the kinda family she is from. No discipline.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by donbachi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
rubber band mouth...him no beat u well.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by chiommy123(f): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2018
you want him to stop hitting you. hit him back with all your family joining in the fight after that throw him out. nonsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Exponental(m): 1:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Frequently is not too bad. Upgrade to 'always', then, we will intervene.
Re: My Boyfriend Beats Me Frequently I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2018
soccerepe:
Evening Mma

To cut it short.

Leave him

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys / I Truly Want Her Back / Guess Who Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.