Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest (4712 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by YourImaginaryBF: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Awolowo regretted his actions even in death.
What are you 10? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
What are you 10? undecided

I hate rat poison.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Most likely another Okija shrine for otokoto activities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by fk001(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Butterflyle0:

What are you waiting for? Do you need directions to Aso Rock? Go and drag him to the Hague.

I wonder when you ipobians would ever have common sense.

1) You wrote letters to ECOWAS court, ECOWAS made Buhari their leader.

2) You went to AU to accuse him, AU made him The champion of Anti-corruption In Africa.

3) You threaten him with ICC, ICC honoured him as a guest speaker.

4) You reported him to US government, US president invited and eulogised him.

5) You are considering reporting him to UN, they've now invited him to deliver a LECTURE on September 25.

Next its now the Hague? grin
thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Yyeske(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
fk001:
thinking.

Me too, anyway I've always known those jokers called IPOB miscreants and terrorists can be funny sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Me too, anyway I've always known those jokers called IPOB miscreants and terrorists can be funny sometimes.

no carry ur obsession with IPOB to disturb the peace am enjoying here...

Give me a date so that I will organise a meeting between u and uche mefor to settle this long lasting feud with Ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sarkki buhariguy madridguy comman campaign for buhari here na .. you've no idea how much he's hated here you think it's a joke
Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Amumaigwe: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
TimFisher2:
embarassed

Any military personal both recruits and officers that participated in the killing of my harmless brothers must surely be mow down by Fulani headsmen!Amen!

Most of them have been killed in Borno state and the remaining will still go sooner or later. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by EmirAbj: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
NNMANDI KANU MUST HEAR THIS AND LATE OJUKWU IN GRAVE

1 Like

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
hahahah nyamuri flat.heads thought they could gang up on butterflyle0 with their pathetic primitive half- baked rethorics,bunch of chestbeaters!

3 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by dheilaw1(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2018
krendo:
Buhari will have his day with the ICC

That I can guarantee you
silence please. ICC judge is talking.... ode olori pelebe...

4 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Xander85: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
hahahah nyamuri flat.heads thought they could gang up on butterflyle0 with their pathetic primitive half- baked rethorics,bunch of chestbeaters!

This fools favourite word seems to be 'nyamuri'! A good pointer to the fact he's probably a rabid fulani Igbo hater!

A pic is uploaded showing decayed bodies dumped in the bush, and this slimeball isn't perturbed one bit...rather he's more interested in 'nyamuri flat.heads' not getting the better of one of his kind! This is the evil scum i'm unfortunate to be tied together with in 'one Nigeria'!

It's naive Igbo that don't know the evil they face in this cursed country that i pity! They've been lulled into a false sense of security, and it would be quite easy for the likes of this towel-head alhassan dude to creep up behind and catch them unawares with a dagger in the back!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Almaiga: 2:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Igbo's Killing themselves home and abroad. This is either a case of drugs, rituals, plots of land matter or kidnapping.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Yyeske(m): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

no carry ur obsession with IPOB to disturb the peace am enjoying here...

Give me a date so that I will organise a meeting between u and uche mefor to settle this long lasting feud with Ipob.
Don't worry about the meeting because I'm immune to sitting with brainwashed IPOB miscreants who only love to hate everybody even themselves for no reason. How are we so sure the pictures posted here are in Aba, I remembered some months back when pictures of a mass grave in Cameroon was posted as occurring in Aba until the OP's lies were bursted

2 Likes

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by ulonnaya21: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Why the stOry neva hit frontpage. Seun u dey fear? make igp no come ask you your source ooo. I no dey
Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Xander85:

This fools favourite word seems to be 'nyamuri'! A good pointer to the fact he's probably a rabid fulani Igbo hater!

A pic is uploaded showing decayed bodies dumped in the bush, and this slimeball isn't perturbed one bit...rather he's more interested in 'nyamuri flat.heads' not getting the better of one of his kind! This is the evil scum i'm unfortunate to be tied together with in 'one Nigeria'!

It's naive Igbo that don't know the evil they face in this cursed country that i pity! They've been lulled into a false sense of security, and it would be quite easy for the likes of this towel-head alhassan dude to creep up behind and catch them unawares with a dagger in the back!

Oooh u noticed that hausa fulani

Dats the only sentnce he knows how to make and which might be as a result of the small almajiri. Formal education he got under Gej b4 their terrorist brother buhari stopped it.

Anyway is a painful that we find ourselves under same estate with them...

1 Like

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by OreMI22: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2018
The Nigerian government should hold those responsible for these heinous crimes accountable.

These are some of the serious crimes that lead to ethnic tension and strife in the country when the government just treats it as a non-issue.

I know Buhari hates IPOB and wishes they were all dead, but these are Nigerian citizens who have been unjustifiably taken away from their homes and killed in extra judicial way by the security agents. These excesses should be addressed now before it becomes something else down the line.
Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are also a nobody and when a nobody like you decides to harbour eternal hatred it would wither away with you as the nobody you are.

Live with your hatred while you can

I don't deal with Rapists

Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by OreMI22: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't deal with Rapists

Oshiomole, anything in skirt lol... grin grin grin grin grin

Even person mama dey hungry am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Back to this serious issue of extra judicial killing by Nigerian security agents should be treated with utmost care, else this will lead to other problems down the line for this country.

The perpetrators of this heinous crime should be punished
Re: Fresh 38 Corpses Of IPOB Members Discovered In Abia Forest by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2018
OreMI22:

Oshiomole, anything in skirt lol... grin grin grin grin grin

Even person mama dey hungry am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Back to this serious issue of extra judicial killing by Nigerian security agents should be treated with utmost care, else this will lead to other problems down the line for this country.

The perpetrators of this heinous crime should be punished

Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El Rufai Moves Against Dunamis Church In Kaduna Set To Destroy Them / Karma: The Monster You Celebrated (pics) / Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.