Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! (1604 Views)

Is This Sex Education Or What? / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! by lawman88(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I am running my PhD at Bayero University and I want to use the opportunity to do my postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE) in kano too. I applied for PGDE at Federal College of education, kano but my friend just applied for PGDE at National Open University, kano center and he was given automatic admission. The school fees in FCE is 60,000 but the school fees in NOUN is 41,000.

Please I need advice and reviews from those who passed through FCE and/or NOUN. which one is more stressful? How is their teaching/learning system like? which days do NOUN hold lectures? I have already applied to FCE since april and the admission list is yet to come. Now i am considering going to pay for application form of NOUN.

Please I really need reviews/advice from those who experienced learning in these institutions. The NOUN application is about to close, I really need your help urgently. Thanks
Re: PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! by SGR1: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Noun is cool... But confirm if they truly give certificate after graduation.... Cus that seem to be their only issue.

1 Like

Re: PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! by lawman88(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
SGR1:
Noun is cool... But confirm if they truly give certificate after graduation.... Cus that seem to be their only issue.

okay. thanks
Re: PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! by akachianyim: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Go to NOUN. They issue certificate, and very fast Academic calendar

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post Graduate Admission List is out / 15 Ways You Could Die Today / Omega Fire Pastor Dr. Azemhe Azena Matriculate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.