Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 (38467 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Oshoboy01: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prophecy confirmation! Watch What Prophet Joshua Iginla prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga in 2017,2018
How do you know a true man of God? It's when his words come to pass!

Interestingly, one of the major prophecies of popular Abuja based Prophet, Bro. Joshua Iginla for 2018 has been confirmed. The internationally acclaimed prophet predicted thrice about the gales of defections rocking the major Political party in Nigeria, APC.

The clergy who is noted for his prophetic prowess and confirmation was on record to have been the first person to accurately warned him about the crises rocking his government.

On the 2nd of April, 2017 during a live service at champions Royal Assembly in Abuja, God's servant while speaking prophetically about the political events that will unfold in 2018, he said we should pray for our country that a lot of political drama would unfold in the month of May, June, July and August.

Secondly, on the 7th of January, 2018 he specifically revealed that there will be massive defection from the ruling party and that alot of people will leave the president.

"In my vision, I saw his Excellency our great president in a big boat surrounded by men. They were sailing with him and when they got to the middle of the sea in this vision, there was a big temptest and the ship was shaking and I saw those around him who are supposed to help him put on life jacket and left him".

"God said I should say to him, there are so many judases , betrayals and snakes around him. , They want him to fail, and they are already planning for him to sink.
if you will ask what the mind of God is, please, leave 2019 for another person.
God has used his Excellency to do wonderful things in the country. He has fought corruption than anyone has done. He has fulfilled his agenda. if you ask me Mr President....the judases around you cannot make you to fulfil the remaining mandate. They will leave you In the midst of this boat, whether you don’t believe me, this is the mind of God.
How do you survive when you have so many judases , you have so many snakes. I’m not a politician, I’m a messenger of God, what I see is what I will say’’.

Again on the 9th of April 2018 while ministering live, the Man of God explained clearly the political drama that will unfold in APC.

He said the ship of of the Ruling party will soon Rock and that it will rock very high. He stated categorically that will rock until it becomes scanty and that attempt at reconciliation will not be effective.

Furthermore, he predicted that the main arrow head who is like a political icon in the party will step aside and decamp with several followers joining him. He warned that they should not despise him else he will set everything on fire..

And true to his word, APC is currently swimming in series of crises as many top politicians are abandoning the President's boat (APC) by defecting to other parties . The major one is the mass defection in the Senate, House of Assembly and some governors amongst whom are the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Gov. Samuel Ortom of Benue, Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto and Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara state.

Watch the video here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUnjTCN5CdA&t=7s

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by SolutionMee: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
I cannot sink along with you guys

- Dr Bukola Saraki

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by 7lives: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Truely sinking, no wonder they won the by election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by TrueLEADER: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
@Comment above me.

Why do you think every state ruling party always win LGA election but they struggle to win governorship election.
Wait till 2019, you think presidential election is Ekiti or Bauchi or Daura Pitiful Election?/

They had better bring Trillions of dollars to buy all of us o, else, you'll be shocked.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Omoboricash(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
7lives:
Truely sinking, no wonder they won the by election.
Truly sinking when some pdp senators decided to join the sinking apc.
To crown it all, the bye election was won in Kastina, Bauchi and Kogi. Yeah Kogi may be controversial but kastina and Bauchi were keenly won by apc.
Man of god you have tried

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by StillX10(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lol, Bukola Saraki took the vision seriously and declared that "I can't sink with you guys "

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
God has used his Excellency to do wonderful things in the country. He has fought corruption than anyone has done.
Unquote

To God be the glory.
Great things he hath done through our darling PRESIDENT.
We love you so much daddy.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by mattonnairaland: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Only if Tanbuwal, Kwankwaso, Makarfi supports Saraki for Presidency that's when he can win.

If not, he should forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by visijo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tb?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Israelmoney(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
tongue
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by zone51: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Not surprised.... election year is approaching....defection is expected undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by phemoluv02(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Teewhy2: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
2019 is around a lot of prophecy will start coming out.
God should just choose the best for the country, if it is Buhari that will make the country to be great, God should retain him but if not he should replace him with a better person.

Looking for alternative materials for your Roof parapet/window sill/ wall band?

Search no further as polystyrene materials is the next big thing in building materials, can be use for roof parapet, window sills, wall bands, ceiling materials and building soundproofing .
More details below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/9

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
God will give you many more beautiful years ahead to lead us to the PROMISED LAND Mr President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
TrueLEADER:
@Comment above me.

Why do you think every state ruling party always win LGA election but they struggle to win governorship election.
Wait till 2019, you think presidential election is Ekiti or Bauchi or Daura Pitiful Election?/

They had better bring Trillions of dollars to buy all of us o, else, you'll be shocked.

Awww, well see, looking forward to it
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by binaws(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
prophet of doom. Dnt wory 2019 wil tel. Oloribu pasito
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by fineboynl(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by shitholenation: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari is the cause of his problem,how can you run a country with your kinsmen and expect them to perform well?

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by shitholenation: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Buhari is the cause of his problem,how can you run a country with your kinsmen and expect them to perform well?[center][/center]
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin

Music to my ears. Anything for Nigeria to be better.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Misterdhee1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
TrueLEADER:
@Comment above me.

Lol. Your comment is laughable. Are you saying those that contested the by-elections are more popular than Buhari is in their respective zones? Pdp had it easier against those guys nd still lost by a wide margin. 2019 is done nd dusted bro

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Omooba224: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
They can never have prophecies about construction of ultra modern hospitals, industrialization, economic growth.. Apart from being misleading their gullible followers they have no national value. Who doesn't n know about defection of politicians in a penultimate year of elections?. Their predictions is nothing but applic4tion of law of probability. There is no new phenomenon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Laple0541(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
I begiiii, all these calculations that anybody can ordinarily do, to some gullibles it is now prophecy, they will never prophesy about the youths achieving greatness in Nigeria, na so so yeye prophesies.....wetin concern prophet with politicians sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by slapandfall(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
It is normal.
Politics is full of Judas

This happens in every administration.
Lets wait till after 2019 elections before we watch all these videos again jare..

Not a big deal yet

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Bruemath(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Corrinthians(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
You know a true man of God when his word came to pass you said? Does it then mean the opposite it true when his words dont come to pass? Do you realise I can cite several instances where his words didn't come to pass?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Nofav0rs(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
SolutionMee:
I cannot sink along with you guys

- Dr Bukola Saraki
Neither can I. I’m off their ship
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by yeyeboy23(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
binaws:
prophet of doom. Dnt wory 2019 wil tel. Oloribu pasito
Ah
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Sirpaul(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Flawsome
(adj.) an individual who embraces their "flaws" and knows they're awesome regardless.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by Maket: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Thank God the judases had left and ate now drowning E. g SARAKI who doesn't know where he is facing right now.

As they left him BABA was able to sail through so no wahala God will see him through.

Note: our problem in this country is not Buhari but is that we are yet to know our problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 by ameri9ja: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
This Can Be Said Of Any period, EG When Buhari was sick in London - lots of drama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.