Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! (61785 Views)

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
His gang members will be saying 'Thank God'
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Akpacha(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
No witness no case, dead men don't talk. Bad policing.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by HoodBillionaire: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
he never lived a beautiful life
he died ugly
wtf
our police are not just educated at all
nor be ghana robbers dey receive treatment for hospital
naija is a cursed nation
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Akpacha(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!
did u read d news at all? Pls go back and read it, then u can edit ur comment. White assliker.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by donbenie(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
I still wonder how he slept many days
He wasn't sleeping,he obviously fell into a coma..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Akpacha(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!
"Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.

“The suspect died nine days after we arrested him; we thought he would be revived so that he could help us in our investigation. Unfortunately, he died yesterday (Monday).

“This could be connected with his suspected high intake of Tramadol" pls d read pls b4 u make ur comments.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Fourwinds: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Angrymode:
This is Murder.

Yeah I know the guy might be guilty but I believe the police delayed taking the dude to the hospital which might have led to his death.

Displaying an unconscious man like bush meat on the floor instead of rushing him to the hospital first to revive him. Gross negligence to life by the police as usual.

If I am that dudes family, I will sue the police for murder. I believe he was kept in a cell for the first two days instead taking to the hospital. They only rushed him to the hospital only when they sensed his impending death just to save face and cover their negligence to life.
your comments eeemmm

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by WavesOfGlory(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Maybe he wasn't sleeping but was in a drug induced coma

Truth. He should have been hospitalized... criminal or no criminal.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by somehow: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
who was counting?
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Tugee: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Angrymode:
This is Murder.

Yeah I know the guy might be guilty but I believe the police delayed taking the dude to the hospital which might have led to his death.

Displaying an unconscious man like bush meat on the floor instead of rushing him to the hospital first to revive him. Gross negligence to life by the police as usual.

If I am that dudes family, I will sue the police for murder. I believe he was kept in a cell for the first two days instead taking to the hospital. They only rushed him to the hospital only when they sensed his impending death just to save face and cover their negligence to life.

This is the most sensible response I've read so far. Clearly, this is nothing short of murder and the DPO should be charged with 1st degree murder or worst case manslaughter. This mans only offense is overdose of a legal substance (Tramadol) or drug-abuse. As for the kidnapping indictment, it is left for a competent court to decide if he's guilty or not. Besides even if he was found guilty, he's punishment wouldn't have been a death sentence. Anyway Nigeria is a Jungle where anything goes and the animals living in it just move on and get along.
This guy could have been a random guy in the pharmacy and the police decided to illegally hold him hostage in their custody without any form of interrogation. I hope an officer responsible for this pays!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by 3kay945(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
lilfreezy:
The guy was obviously in a state of coma. But as usual, a shithole police in a shithole country refused to take him to the hospital instead they handcuffed an unconscious man and placed a gun on him.

Why was i even born a Nigerian sef undecided

grin cheesy

You want them to go waste the scarce resources
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by ikemesit4477: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Auxtin85:
Are you sure he wasn't killed to cover up some police indiscipline
is very true, Nigerian police can do anything to cover their lapses!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Buffalowings3(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
A bunch of illiterates everywhere.
So someone was sleeping for 6 straight hours in police custody,
And no one deemed it necessary to admit him into hospital.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Topmaike007(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
the guy na even Barcelona fan

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Angrymode: 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tugee:

This is the most sensible response I've read so far. Clearly, this is nothing short of murder and the DPO should be charged with 1st degree murder or worst case manslaughter. This mans only offense is overdose of a legal substance (Tramadol) or drug-abuse. As for the kidnapping indictment, it is left for a competent court to decide if he's guilty or not. Besides even if he was found guilty, he's punishment wouldn't have been a death sentence. Anyway Nigeria is a Jungle where anything goes and the animals living in it just move on and get along.
This guy could have been a random guy in the pharmacy and the police decided to illegally hold him hostage in their custody without any form of interrogation. I hope an officer responsible for this pays!!!!

Sadly the matter is already under the carpet. We are killing ourselves in Nairaland for nothing. This is 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by tenderlaw(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Is it the same police that don't have money to fuel their Hilux that will take a suspect to the hospital?
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Saintkely: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigerian police undecided
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by crafteck(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jazz
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by AMUNSI23(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
vanity upon vanities all is vanity
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by AMUNSI23(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
see bubu response when he hear it

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Gruvychuky(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
95% of people commenting didn't bother to read the story, if not, they would have known the the suspect died in general hospital
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
IDIOT

That's a good one

He finally died from the overdose of tramadol

Stay away from drugs and live a responsible life
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by titiforever: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Danbanza.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by babeosisi: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Maybe he wasn't sleeping but was in a drug induced coma

Exactly
I hope they don't bury a living man
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by fireback: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Useless Policemen .

They should have taken him to a Teaching hospital, where he will be on drips till he wakes up.

And who will pay for d drips.
Who told you there are free drips in government hospital.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Mouthgag: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Honestly, those useless police are supposed to be punished for this. It's like a case of homicide.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Alimiyemi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
undecided undecided undecided that thing na correct jazz.....if u knw u knw.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
menix:
Right from the 3rd day I knew he messed With the wrong Guy..

Tramadol did not induce his 8days sleep, the powers that be was used on Him..

Well, let him Continue his sleep In Hell..
u got it jor, i live in ondo state, Akure to be precise, i know what's up, don't mess with owo guy they are loaded with juju. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Electedetim(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Na waoo so he finally slept to hell God hve mercy even upon the police
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by EmirAbj: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
WETIN DO PANADOL FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by jaido007: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Maxymilliano:
it was stated he died in the hospital...
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Kingsleigh(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2018
Auxtin85:
Are you sure he wasn't killed to cover up some police indiscipline
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.