Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) (3677 Views)

I’m New New / My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

My name is Rabella and I just joined nairaland. Can I be welcomed the nairaland way. Looking forward to enjoying my time here.

Cheers wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by pointblank247(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
first, you are welcome i just hope you are beaurifull and thick in the right places, hey dont get it twisted, you need very thick skin to survive here. once again welcome

5 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2018

New Here Kor

Ancient Here Ni

I Know You Are One Of Those Girls Who Have returned To Seek Attention In A Different way

3 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
pointblank247:
first, you are welcome i just hope you are beaurifull and thick in the right places, hey dont get it twisted, you need very thick skin to survive here. once again welcome

Thanks for the welcome grin. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder wink lol thick skin?! Why exactly haha
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

New Here Kor

Ancient Here Ni

I Know You Are One Of Those Girls Who Have returned To Seek Attention In A Different way

Erm not sure how to respond to this. Buttt you seem to have quite a twisted way of thinking. All the best with life tongue
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Erm not sure how to respond to this. Buttt you seem to have quite a twisted way of thinking. All the best with life tongue

You Just Gave Yourself Out With This Reply. You Are Not New...

Carry On With Your Attention Seeking

7 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

You Just Gave Yourself Out With This Reply. You Are Not New...

Carry On With Your Attention Seeking
What exactly is your problem mister? Why would I say I’m new if I’m not. Can you not see I just joined this site today? You seem quite sad. Sending love and light your way kiss

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
You want the nairaland way? Lol.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
makydebbie:
You want the nairaland way? Lol.

Did I say something wrong sweetie?
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

What exactly is your problem mister? Why would I say I’m new if I’m not. Can you not see I just joined this site today? You seem quite sad. Sending love and light your way kiss

Come On Shut Up There undecided

You Are My Problem

Love And Light Kor

Hate And Darkness ni

Anyway Thats How We Welcome People Here.

Welcome To Zoo... Sorry... Nairaland...

Try Not To Get Addicted wink
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Another whòre who think shes a female so we shld start frying sand. undecided undecided... mthweeew.
There are over 2million members here, so go fúck yourself, no one literally gives a shìt about u.

2 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Come On Shut Up There undecided

You Are My Problem

Love And Light Kor

Hate And Darkness ni

Anyway Thats How We Welcome People Here.

Welcome To Zoo... Sorry... Nairaland...

Try Not To Get Addicted wink

You welcome people by being rude?! You don’t even know me and I am your problem? Sorry mister, sending you more love and light smiley

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by makydebbie(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Did I say something wrong sweetie?
Lol, no.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
The way you relate look like. A male pretending to be a female. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:
Another whòre who think shes a female so we shld start frying sand. undecided undecided... mthweeew.
There are over 2million members here, so go fúck yourself, no one literally gives a shìt about u.

First off, I know you’re not referring to me by calling me a LovePeddler. Second off, you obviously do otherwise you wouldn’t have taken the time out to type me a response. Thanks darling kiss
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by highqueen(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
you are obviously not a newbie. Welcome anyway.

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
The way you relate look like. A male pretending to be a female. tongue tongue

If you say so tongue
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

You welcome people by being rude?! You don’t even know me and I am your problem? Sorry mister, sending you more love and light smiley

Will You Keep Quiet!

You Asked For The Nairaland Way And I Gave You One

What Else Do You Want?

Or Are You A Broke Witch Like Babyforever undecided
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:
you are obviously not a newbie.
Welcome anyway.

I wonder why you lot have that impression. Oh well thanks for the welcome smiley
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by highqueen(f): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

I wonder why you lot have that impression. Oh well thanks for the welcome smiley
✌✌❤❤
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

First off, I know you’re not referring to me by calling me a LovePeddler. Second off, you obviously do otherwise you wouldn’t have taken the time out to type me a response. Thanks darling kiss

Dont thank me, Fight me bìtch
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Will You Keep Quiet!

You Asked For The Nairaland Way And I Gave You One

What Else Do You Want?

Or Are You A Broke Witch Like Babyforever undecided

Hmm correct me if I’m wrong but I thought this was a big fat family forum. If the nairaland welcome can be defined as how you’ve treated me then it looks like I made a big mistake. You’re not a nice person. I feel sorry for you if you really are this way.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:

Dont thank me, Fight me bìtch

I’m a lover, not a fighter kiss
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Stop Lying You Are Not New.

I Know The Way New Persons Would Respond To That statement. And Its Definitely Not How You Just Did

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Stop Lying You Are Not New.

I Know The Way New Persons Would Respond To That statement. And Its Definitely Not How You Just Did

Ok. You’re just a bully
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how these private messages work. I’m a bit clueless
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Prognose: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Hmm correct me if I’m wrong but I thought this was a big fat family forum. If the nairaland welcome can be defined as how you’ve treated me then it looks like I made a big mistake. You’re not a nice person. I feel sorry for you if you really are this way.

You do realise that the normal nairaland welcome involves pummeling you with insults and curses right? undecided
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
[Things like this, is why osama biladen bomb people..
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Good! Now The Nairaland Spirit Is Taking Over You Already...

I Dont Need You to Judge me If Am Nice Or Not.

This Is A Place Comprising Of Biafra (Igbos), Oduduwa Republic (cone heads), and Arewa (cowboys) ...

So Blend In Or Kiss My Ass
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Ok. You’re just a bully

Anyway, What Does Rabella mean?
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Prognose: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:
Can someone please explain to me how these private messages work. I’m a bit clueless
Whatever you do, don't send anyone nude pics.

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

I’m a lover, not a fighter kiss

Lel pússy

Btw flash us pics of ur boobs or small breast, wicever is on u, ya know, just to confirm your ladiness.

You could be another jamariwolf...a small dark dude pretending to be a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are Her Parents? Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Doing This(photos) / How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 ‘married” People / Guy Make Una Wise Up Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.