Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) (3683 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / I’m New New / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nofav0rs(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Another one
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:
Can someone please explain to me how these private messages work. I’m a bit clueless

You Better Leave Your Emails If You Know You Dont Want To See Pricks undecided
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prognose:

You do realise that the normal nairaland welcome involves pummeling you with insults and curses right? undecided

Well that’s a bit depressing to know
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Anyway, What Does Rabella mean?

It means most beautiful highest goddess
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:

Lel pússy

Btw flash us pics of ur boobs or small breast, wicever is on u, ya know, just to confirm your ladiness.

You could be another jamariwolf...a small dark dude pretending to be a female

Lol nude pics to prove my feminity? I’ll pass
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prognose:

Whatever you do, don't send anyone nude pics.

I won’t, thank you
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Lol nude pics to prove my feminity? I’ll pass

Kill urself then

Btw aw is d nairaland welcome?
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by loverboys: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Welcome Rabella... smiley
Hope u ah nt a Rebel though lipsrsealed grin wink
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
loverboys:
Welcome Rabella... smiley
Hope u ah nt a Rebel though lipsrsealed grin wink

Thanks loverboys. I’m far from a rebel. I love peace. Nicest welcome so far
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Prognose: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Well that’s a bit depressing to know

Ha.
I want to believe you're just pulling our legs.
But if you're genuinely new then you better grow some thick skin fast.
Most nairalanders get thier kicks from bullying others , trolling and making them feel miserable.
Romance section is actually not so bad.
Family section and politics section however are full of sickos.
There are a few good guys and girls.
But as a rule treat everyone with suspicion until you get to know them better.

And no matter what you do, no matter how nice they make you feel, DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION with anyone here.

3 Likes

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prognose:

Ha.
I want to believe you're just pulling our legs.
But if you're genuinely new then you better grow some thick skin fast.
Most nairalanders get thier kicks from bullying others , trolling and making them feel miserable.
Romance section is actually not so bad.
Family section and politics section however are full of sickos.
There are a few good guys and girls.
But as a rule treat everyone with suspicion until you get to know them better.

And no matter what you do, no matter how nice they make you feel, DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION with anyone here.

Hmm ok, thanks for the heads up. If I may ask, why can’t i share personal information especially if I connect well here with someone?
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Hmm ok, thanks for the heads up. If I may ask, why can’t i share personal information especially if I connect well here with someone?
welcome to Nl what ur former moniker undecided
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Man2utd(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Welcome dear, so much love from the other side.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Prognose: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

They'll share it with their friends and use it against you one day. Maybe in a month or a year from now. Personal information can be used against you to beef you.
Keep it simple. Keep it anonymous. And you'll do just fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Can I ask u one question please?

How do u moan when given a head? wink
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by kushercain: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
makydebbie:
You want the nairaland way? Lol.

babe etisehn?
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by IamPlato(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

It means most beautiful highest goddess

I Hope You Live Up To Your Name
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
what's it with new nairalanders and ROMANCE section

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by dollytino4real(f): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
welcome my friend, but ur heart big to cari heavy in nl? and ur to.to get weight
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

Bleep off

Now i am offended

Reporting you for making me feel bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Enjoy ur perma ban
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
welcome to Nl what ur former moniker undecided
What or who is moniker
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Man2utd:
Welcome dear, so much love from the other side.

Thanks hun, I see you also support the best team on earth kiss

1 Like

Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prognose:

They'll share it with their friends and use it against you one day. Maybe in a month or a year from now. Personal information can be used against you to beef you.
Keep it simple. Keep it anonymous. And you'll do just fine.

Hmm noted, cheers.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
krattoss:
Can I ask u one question please?

How do u moan when given a head? wink
Why don’t you cum find out for yourself wink
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:

Now i am offended

Reporting you for making me feel bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Enjoy ur perma ban

That’s rich coming from you! angry
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Gaspardd(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Queenrabella:

That’s rich coming from you! angry

Im serious, i really reported u
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Queenrabella(f): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gaspardd:

Im serious, i really reported u
What a nice way to treat the new kid
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by yorubakid: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
You are new so what, When I was new I didn't open a thread disturbing the peace of NL..If you have nothing sensible to post why not switch off your phone and go take a sleep..Awon attention seekers.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Ladydelight: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
They have welcomed you o. With the horrible replies you are getting already, I say welcome to nairaland.
Re: I’m New Here, Can I Get A Hearty Welcome :) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
makydebbie:
You want the nairaland way? Lol.

I remember when you created a thread like this, all innocent and stuff.

I've been here for too long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Born Without joystick Finally Has Sex With Girlfriend At 45 (See How) / Nigerian Gay Boys Officially Declare Their Endless Love For Each Other On Ig(vid / Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.