Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Olusola Lanleyin (solan) Billboard Being Removed In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olusola Lanleyin (solan) Billboard Being Removed In Ibadan (245 Views)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olusola Lanleyin (solan) Billboard Being Removed In Ibadan by Adenex3051(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Happening as we speak. As I pass through Ibadan-Ile Ife express road now, I saw armed men(they are not wearing any uniform but likely to be policemen because of their weapon, the conventional police AK47 rifles) tearing down and vandalising Senator Olusola Lanleyin's billboard with his picture and announcing his gubernatorial ambition under the auspices of African Democratic Party ADP.
The billboard is located opposite the Nigeria breweries, Alakia Ibadan. I dont know if that is just an isolated event or if it is the same for all guber aspirants billboard. Those trying to take pictures have their phones seized.
I want the Oyo.state government to.explain to the citizens why the billboards of some guber aspirants are being vandalised.

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol During Operation In Ondo State Finally..... / 28-year Old Man Leaves Suicide Note, Tells Family ‘I Have Gone To Meet Dagrin’ / Teacher In Court For Defrauding Students Of N151,000 WASCE Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.