Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! (3182 Views)

Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! by AntiBuharist: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2018
buhariguy:
Check that your constitution very well,
My constitution concluded that section 50(c) says 2/3 in the house, nothing like 2/3 of the whole.
Nobody will remove thief saraki illegally,
But if you think is illegal, you can go to court, let court decide and interpret that section in plain language.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra always referred to tambuwal case in 2014.
APC was the majority with 181 and PDP with 163.
Saraki is giving you sleepless nights. They would soon pay your salary when they realise that they can't IMPEACH Saraki.

1 Like

Re: You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! by AntiBuharist: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2018
docadams:

DON my foot. If he is so assured advise him to summon the NASS, his domain.
You go wail tire. Saraki the APC slayer.

1 Like

Re: You Still Wanna Impeach Saraki? Read This! by buhariguy(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2018
tomakint:

You definitely don't know the man called Bukola Saraki
he is James bond 007 without power

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Finally Decided To Support Buhari's Bid For A Second Term And Here's Why / CNG Asks NASS To Stop Constitution Review, Organise Biafra Referendum / The Senator Who Cheats His People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.