Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Traveling With School Daughter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling With School Daughter (806 Views)

Traveling With My Daughter as a Single Mum / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Mistakes Parents Make When Traveling With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling With School Daughter by dotcomnamename: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to travel with school daughter to the US on holiday? My sister, her husband and children are about to apply for US visit visa but my sister insisted they should go with their school daughter age 30. Will the US embassy accept their relationship with the lady as school daughter? What's your thought on this? Thanks.
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Your user id, is it dot com na me, na me or dot com name name?
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by DisGuy: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
what is school daughter?

is she adopted? No > then no
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to travel with school daughter to the US on holiday? My sister, her husband and children are about to apply for US visit visa but my sister insisted they should go with their school daughter age 30. Will the US embassy accept their relationship with the lady as school daughter? What's your thought on this? Thanks.
...yes?
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Hi everyone,

A 30 year old school daughter? She still dey secondary school at 30?

Forget this school daughter parole, she is an adult and needs to prove herself for herself.....
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by dotcomnamename: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

A 30 year old school daughter? She still dey secondary school at 30?

Forget this school daughter parole, she is an adult and needs to prove herself for herself.....

Someone even recently said she should said she's her house help. Will that even work?
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by idu1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin

School daughter @ 30
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by dotcomnamename: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
idu1:
grin

School daughter @ 30

Exactly what I first said to her grin
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by eddychukwu(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Signature
Re: Traveling With School Daughter by dotcomnamename: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
eddychukwu:

Please contact me via my signature for private talk

1 Like

Re: Traveling With School Daughter by ifyalways(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2018
^^^ hehehe.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Ontario, Canada / Wonders Of Ekiti State. / See Divers Swimming With Biggest Great White Shark Off Hawaii (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.