Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 (2156 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Applied For The Inec Job / Who Has Successfully Applied For Fanmilk Recruitment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who have successfully applied the Rivers state 10000 teachers recruitment 2018
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pls what's the latest now ,the rumoured site isn't working
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by Siki355(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
following..
dem say na scam
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by FortunateB(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Siki355:
following..

dem say na scam

It can't be scam because it was announced by the Commissioner of Education, just that i think they are not fully prepared. The site is just not loading
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why are you guys all in a haste?
They said they'll employ. They never said they've started collecting applications, neither have they commenced the employment.

Una blood too dey hot. Kindly listen to news very well...
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
So far this Wike's government has been a scam when it comes to employment.
No story has been heard after collecting applications for the following;
Medical doctors, judiciary, medical practitioners(nurses, lab scientists etc) and RISEC. Now it's Education.

Hope this won't be another of those Wike scam.
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ekinematics:
Medical doctors, judiciary, medical practitioners(nurses, lab scientists etc) and RISEC. Now it's Education.

I pray so
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
If this happen to a scam then this is scam taken too far and he we surely pay dearly in 2019 but if it come to be real then it will be a big plus for him in 2019
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
let keep our fingers across
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by Foxxyy1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
I've successfully registered @ www.rivjobs.ng
Though it was tough registering.
I registered using Google Chrome on my mobile device

I filled the following :
Cv
Education
Reference.
And uploaded my passport

But note: for now you just have to register on www.rivjobs.ng and then wait for the actual application for the teaching job which will commence soon on the site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Foxxyy1:

I filled the following :
Cv
Education
Reference.
And uploaded my passport

But note: for now you just have to register on www.rivjobs.ng and then wait for the actual application for the teaching job which will commence soon on the site
Thanks for the precise info
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2018
Foxxyy1:

I filled the following :
Cv
Education
Reference.
And uploaded my passport

We hope is sooner
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by ckeedee: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guy wike will not employ anything, he just want use it to make a cheap political point. Has any teacher being promoted since he assume office? No, all the staff at the various Tetiary institutions in the state that was upgraded from one level to the other, no salaries increment. Wike is just focusing on the so called project where he will get his cut and share and is not interested in Civic servant welfare or employment.

1 Like

Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
ckeedee:
Guy wike will not employ anything, he just want use it to make a cheap political point. Has any teacher being promoted since he assume office? No, all the staff at the various Tetiary institutions in the state that was upgraded from one level to the other, no salaries increment. Wike is just focusing on the so called project where he will get his cut and share and is not interested in Civic servant welfare or employment.
He may prove you wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ekinematics:

for ur information. RISEC used long leg to employ theirs n they have long resumed work even before that Local Government Election they did.

Yes! Go to RISEC n confirm for urself. Wike govt no try at all for d civil service. If na education na d wosrt because no promotion
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
jamesbridget13:
for ur information. RISEC used long leg to employ theirs n they have long resumed work even before that Local Government Election they did.

Yes! Go to RISEC n confirm for urself. Wike govt no try at all for d civil service. If na education na d wosrt because no promotion

That's the Wike government for you.
No open employment only them them.
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Ekinematics:

That's the Wike government for you.
No open employment only them them.
my dear. Only God will help his children
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
This time around will must insists for the right thing to be done ,this state is not just for the so call politician
Re: Who Have Successfully Applied The Rivers State 10000 Teachers Recruitment 2018 by honestivo(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2018
ckeedee:
We must not play politics with every thing in this state mostly when it has to do with education ,the right people should be employed

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma Internship Program 2018 / NASRDA Recruitment 2019- How To Apply / Npower News – Npower Beneficiaries Lament Over Unpaid October 2019 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.