Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite (24929 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by bluefilm: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
franchasng:
lol, kai wahala de cheesy

But on a more serious note, there will come a time in your life when one lady will hold u to ransom without u even understanding it.

Bros, I dey tell you, e no jus possible. How she wan take do am sef? With her pussy? Abi na juju she wan use? I can easily smell any form of _bullshit manipulation from women from afar and I ready to end the relationship at any time because I no just send.

Trust me, I have friends who use to brag more than u just did about no woman being able to hold them down but when it finally happened, we all laughed about it.

I no dey brag. It's just my personality. All these relationship guidelines, you do this me and I do this for you so that the relationship go last no be for me at all.

You haven't met that one lady that will make u feel bad after cheating on her.

I presume by cheating you mean sex, right? Hmm... to tell you the truth, I no dey see sex as a big deal at all. If I have sex with another girl, it's nothing beyond sex. If another woman wan kill herself because say I had sex with another lady, na her problem be dat o!

She may not stop u from cheating, she won't even question u about it or bother about it but anytime u cheat on her, u feel remorseful and maybe ashamed of yourself even without her knowledge, only your closest pals will know about this.

Me? Feel remorseful because I had sex with another woman. Most especially if that very sex was quite enjoyable too? Ha ha ha... na wa o for you!

Some women are wonderful bro. They will make your life easier and heavenly. You will be wondering if its real and it is.

Yes, I agree with you. Some women are wonderful. In fact, most women are good and nice. In fact, too nice and always eager to please a man once they like the man or even once they feel the man might like them.

But...

The only problem I have with women is that they are very possessive and they are always trying to own you and before you know it, they don dey take style control you come dey tell you wetin you fit do and wetin you no fit do.

I can't deal with that abeg

I haven't been fortunate enough to meet such though maybe because I am not usually interested in meeting ladies for reason I can't tell....I am always reclusive and withdrawing when it comes to meeting ladies maybe thats why I haven't met any but I know close, I mean very close friends who have met such ladies and they have been living happily.

I think to find them as a guy, u need to be extroverted, friendly, open minded and optimistic. You need to go out, u need to master how to approach a stranger lady and start a friendly conversation, and all that which I, u and many other guys who complain that women have nothing much to offer lack #confessiontime cheesy cheesy

You see, that's the problem.

Just imagine the number of women I will have to go through just to find that one who will be able to have interesting and friendly conversation with me, like you are suggesting.

I never said women have nothing much to offer but the big question is whatever they are offering, am I interested in it
?
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by otherway: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
In 8 out of 10 cases,Women are the source of their own problem but will always play the victim card.

Confused species.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by rosalieene(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
franchasng:
men don't plan or just decide to make women cry. Its just that women refused to understand men rather they keep chasing after being equal to men which has compounded their misunderstanding about men.

Men are wonderful creatures u can manipulate to do whatever u desire if u master how to press their mumu button.

And to master how to press their mumu button to enable them do whatever u want, u must be ready to pay some ultimate price:

1.) Absolute respect, loyalty and submission to his will

2.) No matter what, make sure as a woman u keep looking sexy, shapely and attractive to keep the attraction and to make him always want to devour u.

3.) Be a value and not a parasite. Make sure your relationship with your man is not parasitic. Balance it. Even if he is a billionaire, there are zillions of things u can do for him to add value to his life; if u are a virtuous woman, u won't struggle to find the value to add to your man's life.

Doing the above will make him become loyal to you and submit to your own will in return.

But if u decide to drag supremacy and head with him while being a parasite that only take, accept and consume without giving something tangible and meaningful in return, he will get tired of u easily and start searching again for the missing things he thought he would find in you, that's how most men end up making their women cry, sadly cry

Trash talk

what works for A doesn't work for B.
there are some men you will do all those for but yet would still treat you like trash.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by franchasng: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=bluefilm post=70280456][/quote]lol
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by franchasng: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
rosalieene:

Trash talk

there are some men you will do all those for but yet would still treat you like trash.

lol, the problem is most times women do it for the wrong guys.

Imagine doing this for a guy that already has another wonderful lady he's been with for long who is doing even more for him, he won't value it.

I tell u, majority of ladies are dating few guys.

This is where every Lady needs God's help in meeting the right guy who is truly single and searching for soulmate and not just fun.

Because most good ladies end up meeting already engaged or married guys and they keep wasting their time being good to these engaged men who don't care even if they are Mary the mother of Jesus because they are already tied to someone, that's the issue sis

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by MollyBank: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
franchasng:
keep cheating aside sis, that one is beyond men's power and understanding.

Most men that cheat on their pretty, good wife can't even explain why and they always feel bad afterwards but will still repeat it even after promising themselves and making up their mind never to cheat again, they are most times helpless and doesn't mean they don't love their wife.

A man can cheat on his wife or fiancé and still love her to pieces, don't doubt it.

I am not trying to justify men's cheating habit but to be honest, I think it is a natural curse on men irrespective of their calibre in the society; only God can explain this honestly

Your head is not correct walai. Just listen to yourself...smh
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
rosalieene:

Trash talk

You're right.

franchasng:

Imagine doing this for a guy that already has another wonderful lady he's been with for long who is doing even more for him, he won't value it.

This is where every Lady needs God's help in meeting the right guy who is truly single and searching for soulmate and not just fun.

Because most good ladies end up meeting already engaged or married guys and they keep wasting their time being good to these engaged men who don't care even if they are Mary the mother of Jesus because they are already tied to someone, that's the issue sis

You're right.
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by rosalieene(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
franchasng:

no, even the ones that are single and searching behave like that

i only picked "fell in love with the wrong person" from all you said. what of a situation where you both were heads in love with each other at the beginning of the relationship.

you men are the most confused set of people.
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by franchasng: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
MollyBank:

Your head is not correct walai. Just listen to yourself...smh
cheesy cheesy

rosalieene:

someday, very soon I will write my story.
wahala dey grin
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by xtervaganza(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
This one is still in sifia pain cheesy grin

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by ThanosIsHere: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!! and how did these men become in such a way, if not because of women like her?!
Where do you guys get these graphics sef. This is realistically savage
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by Burgerlomo: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
graciously03:
some men are Evil...
when karma start working they will start looking for who to blame...yeye dey smell
some men=scum

True talk my dear cool
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by iwatch: 5:15am On Aug 15, 2018
rosalieene:

i only picked "fell in love with the wrong person" from all you said. what of a situation where you both were heads in love with each other at the beginning of the relationship.

someday, very soon I will write my story.

Why are you lying to yourself? How can you say men are the most confused set of people?

Are you not the same lady that hardly replied messages? Why are you complaining now? I remember we exchanged emails after I sent a PM about 2 years ago but you were "forming" until I stopped bothering.

The thing is most of you are good at assuming that this guy is not good even before knowing him.

Another bad boy you gave chance has dealt with you and you are crying.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
a lot of ladies actually have plenty good values to offer to men o; I speak from personal experiences as witnessed in the lives of some close friends.

And contrary to what people do think at times, the guys that found these wonderful ladies with great values were once playboys, as in real players but turned good guys now.

I have seen ladies transform their man's financial life from nothing to something. Even my own sister is a living witness and reason the hubby don't joke with her.

Its just that they are not that plenty to go round for all guys like us praying to meet one someday cry cry
U have a point,
Just like I have always said, most of them take SEXX as a RITUAL, meanwhile ladies in diaspora see it as KOLANUTS and Pizzas
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by naijajobx: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2018
ohh
Re: 'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite by grafixdon: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2018
graciously03:
Nice lips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? / Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.