Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) (45180 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by adecz: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin grin

The Yoruba people have the highest
twinning or multiple birth rate in the world.

There is hardly anyone in this forum who
knows a Yoruba family that do not have twins.

More grease to their waists..... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
dayleke:
Just hear to read the comments of NLers....
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Zionista:
Checking your page is a deeper mess. You are not ready for advice
I'm seriously serious, please don't say I'm not ready for advice
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Money answerth all things.

In all your getting, let getting legit money $$$$$ be among the 1st 5 on your goal list.

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
mattonnairaland:
IVF toh bad
Being that Nigeria, especially the west has the highest twinning rate in the world, this really shouldn't be hard to believe. I knew a woman who had 3 sets of twins and a set of triplets and she was very poor so..
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by jaz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
So that someone can drop a bomb on them abi
asawanathegreat:
Let them go to Daura in katsina state and spend some time. Let us promote nigeria.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by mattonnairaland: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
trustyshoess:

Being that Nigeria, especially the west has the highest twinning rate in the world, this really shouldn't be hard to believe. I knew a woman who had 3 sets of twins and a set of triplets and she was very poor so..
2 wives and a set of twins at almost the same time? I don't think that's a Nigerian factor.

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by dominique(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
They went for sight seeing not Hajj. It's not possible to perform the Hajj exercise with one baby how much more twins.

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
jaz:
So that someone can drop a bomb on them abi
no naija is secured under Bubu
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by masseratti: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
zone51:

5% of Local government monthly allocation goes to them, well wishers, and many other dignitaries seeking royal endorsement for one favour or the other.
5%?where is that written in any law? A whole 5% of people's common wealth to just one person for the rest of his life? Nigeria is a Republic, paying them such an amount should be against the law.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by mu2sa2: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
These ones are "young wives" today but when 80-year old virgin-hunter Baba replemishes his harem they too will be relegated like the ones they met. Kaaaaabiyeeeeeesiiiiii! I doff my hat - though some may accuse you of gender abuse and d.I.c.k overuse combined.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
mattonnairaland:

2 wives and a set of twins at almost the same time? I don't think that's a Nigerian factor.
Actually I think it is. Ivf does not guarantee multiples so you can't choose to have 2 sets of twins. It's not pick and choose like that
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Borntofuck: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
New breed AFONJA
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by mattonnairaland: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
trustyshoess:

Actually I think it is. Ivf does not guarantee multiples so you can't choose to have 2 sets of twins. It's not pick and choose like that
I know a lot about IVF. It's just gonna cost like 8m plus. It's possible. These things are customized search, either single donor or double donor and for someone of his caliber, money ain't the problem.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by delishpot: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
adecz:
grin grin

The Yoruba people have the highest
twinning or multiple birth rate in the world.

There is hardly anyone in this forum who
knows a Yoruba family that do not have twins.

More grease to their waists..... cool cool cool

when I was much younger my mom had one customer she used to buy stuff from an Igbo woman. She had twins 3 times. First was 1 second were twins, third twins and last were twins again. I used to wonder why she did not stop after the second twins.

2 Likes

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
delishpot:

when I was much younger my mom had one customer she used to buy stuff from an Igbo woman. She had twins 3 times. First was 1 second were twins, third twins and last were twins again. I used to wonder why she did not stop after the second twins.
7 children in a whole house?? shocked

Kuku kill me(if I'm d dad o)

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by delishpot: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
luminouz:

7 children in a whole house?? shocked

Kuku kill me(if I'm d dad o)

grin grin
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
cry
dominique:
They went for sight seeing not Hajj. It's not possible to perform the Hajj exercise with one baby how much more twins.

Dominique

The only thread where we can request for movie links has been blocked cry, I don't know which mod did it.

But there have never been a fight there or something harmful to the interests of nairaland, It'll be nice if you can re-open it?

Lots of nairalanders get movie links from the owner of the thread who doesn't even ask for anything in return cry

See the link of the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3989893/request-hollywood-movie-tv-series

Cc prof800
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by dominique(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:
cry

Dominiue

The only thread where we can request for movie links has been blocked cry, I don't know which mod did it.

But there have never been a fight there or something harmful to the interests of nairaland, It'll be nice if you can re-open it?

Lots of nairalanders get movie links from the owner of the thread who doesn't even ask for anything in return cry

See the link of the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3989893/request-hollywood-movie-tv-series

Cc prof80

Sorry, the thread is encouraging piracy which is against the rules.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Shampoo77: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Greedy old man abi na old king that does not want to leave young women for upcoming young men.

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by gladisa7: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2018
if u read this news finish u no look for money fame and power..then u never understand life and women! continue to dey waste your time dey call them dey talk story..

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2018
They look a lot like the father.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by naijajobx: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by iamHighDee(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Griezwoman:
The young wives of Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi are in Medina, Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage.
On their arrival, Olori Memunat Omowunmi and Olori Badirat Olaitan posted photos with their sets of twins.

From Zenithnaija.com

More photos below

https://zenithnaija.com/alaafin-of-oyos-young-wives-arrive-saudi-arabia-with-their-sets-of-twins-photos/

Why are half of the twins sleeping and the other half awake? lool

1 Like

Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by akigbemaru: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
BTW... What does Alaafin do for a living? On whose account are those expenses recorded and accorded? angry

BS! Monarchy has and will always be a SCAM! angry

God bless the Romans for abolishing monarchy... the French, Russians (Prussia) and Germans (Gauls & Bavarians) also followed suit! cool They're one of the greatest nations on earth. You wonder by the British lost their world supremacy...

In the greatest nation on earth, the U.S... no Kings, no Queens... everyone has equal rights! cool

To hell with MONARCHY!!! angry
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by zone51: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2018
masseratti:
5%?where is that written in any law? A whole 5% of people's common wealth to just one person for the rest of his life? Nigeria is a Republic, paying them such an amount should be against the law.

I actually can't answer where that was written in the constitution but seriously, that has been existing long before now in the south west, can't tell of other zones.

The juicy part is if the king's territory happens to be under 2 local governments, he gets paid from the two places. Example of this is Ataoja of Osogbo that is under Osogbo & Olorunda LGA. Baba dey cashout from the 2 places cheesy
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by masseratti: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2018
zone51:

I actually can't answer where that was written in the constitution but seriously, that has been existing long before now in the south west, can't tell of other zones.

The juicy part is if the king's territory happens to be under 2 local governments, he gets paid from the two places. Example of this is Ataoja of Osogbo that is under Osogbo & Olorunda LGA. Baba dey cashout from the 2 places cheesy
point is its illegal, if anyone should take it up at the court, they av no right to be paid 5% of the peoples common wealth that's why most of them lack the capacity to bring developments to their domain.
Re: Memunat Omowunmi Badirat Olaitan And Their Twins In Saudi Arabia (pics) by zone51: 7:43am On Aug 16, 2018
masseratti:
point is its illegal, if anyone should take it up at the court, they av no right to be paid 5% of the peoples common wealth that's why most of them lack the capacity to bring developments to their domain.

Paying of dues/tithe to Royal fathers has been in existence long before civilization, so it continues in this age also.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Other Names For A Fool In Yoruba / Say Good Morning In Your Language / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.