Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency (13545 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid / 2nd Term Bid: Fresh Hurdles Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by higherpower: 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Liers again!!

There is Serious Pressure from Physical and Spiritual Quaters ...

APC is an IRRedeemable Disater!!

Is that why u can't spell ordinary "liars"?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by bedspread: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
higherpower:

Is that why u can't spell ordinary "liars"?
Thanks for the Correction bro...
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by higherpower: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Thanks for the Correction bro...

You are welcome but stop hating PMB
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by blacknp(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Liars again!!

There is Serious Pressure from Physical and Spiritual Quaters ...

APC is an IRRedeemable Disater!!
Just like your life?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MartinCorridon: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
A smart way to have reacted would have been to google David Axelrod...

You need to raise your game, dude...Simplistic reasoning doesnt work for me.

When someone has a microscopic IQ... the dumbo is usually best left alone.

It was RUMOURED Buhari hired AKPD, ONCE a firm of former Obama strategist, David Axelrod....

David Axelrod had nothing to do with his campaign. It was his former company. Cameron and Obama's contributions are what you are yet to say.

By the way, GEJ your hero too hired Cambridge Analytica.... so try to think a split second before spewing your brainless conspiracies

David Axelrod changed Nigerians' minds and not GEJ's incompetence...how foolish!

1 Like

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Butterflyle0: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Firefire:
M. Buhari should be allowed to complete his 8 years term.

Who said this? Did someone steal your ID? shocked
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by maestroferddi: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

When someone has a microscopic IQ... the dumbo is usually best left alone.

It was RUMOURED Buhari hired AKPD, ONCE a firm of former Obama strategist, David Axelrod....

David Axelrod had nothing to do with his campaign. It was his former company. Cameron and Obama's contributions are what you are yet to say.

By the way, GEJ your hero too hired Cambridge Analytica.... so try to think a split second before spewing your brainless conspiracies

David Axelrod changed Nigerians' minds and not GEJ's incompetence...how foolish!

It will amount to a sheer waste of time to engage an incorrigible nitwit like you in an interchange.

It is blindingly obvious you don't know Jack about politics.

I recommend you read to bring yourself up to speed but your lazy behind would get in the way.

Axelrod's technical input in APC campaign was obvious even to half wits so much so that his profile on Wikipedia referenced his uncanny ability to strategize opposition in several countries to power. In fact his role as per the emergence of APC was vividly highlighted.

It is probably beyond you or else how would you sub-par critical thinking endowment/skill situate Trump's hiring of Paul Manafort and Corey Lewandowski (at least initially) to lead his ascension to the White House?

Which sentient being poses the question on whether a campaign strategist procures/midwifes victory by snatching ballot boxes or puts a gun to the heads of the electorates?

In the final analysis, I wager that, dude, you stick to what you know...
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by omoelerin1: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
post=70277990:

Nonentity looking for attention.
Abeg swerve and focus more in the issues in your life before it becomes too late.
Make your people proud and do the right thing.
Don't be lazy online.
Swerve to the left NOW!
Who is looking for your attention? Do you have anything to offer me? I thought you said you seldom reply quotes.

I don talk my own,stop constituting nuisance to our peace. You're no longer a kid. Idiot!
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MartinCorridon: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
[s]It will amount to a sheer waste of time to engage an incorrigible nitwit like you in an interchange.

It is blindingly obvious you don't know Jack about politics.

I recommend you read to bring yourself up to speed but your lazy behind would get in the way.

Axelrod's technical input in APC campaign was obvious even to half wits so much so that his profile on Wikipedia referenced his uncanny ability to strategize opposition in several countries to power. In fact his role as per the emergence of APC was vividly highlighted.

It is probably beyond you or else how would you sub-par critical thinking endowment/skill situate Trump's hiring of Paul Manafort and Corey Lewandowski (at least initially) to lead his ascension to the White House?

Which sentient being poses the question on whether a campaign strategist procures/midwifes victory by snatching ballot boxes or put a gun to the heads of the electorates?

In the final analysis, I wager that, dude, you stick to what you know...[/s]

I slept off by 2nd sentence. Tell us how Cameron & Obama "made" Buhari President, you are here blabbing.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by maestroferddi: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I slept off by 2nd sentence. Tell us how Cameron & Obama "made" Buhari President, you are here blabbing.
I will tell you when I get paid for doing your thinking for you...

Now that is clear that you are trying to waste my time, could you take a hike and keep moving.

I am not particularly good at suffering fools gladly, that is.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MartinCorridon: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
I will tell you when I get paid for doing your thinking for you...

Now that is clear that you are trying to waste my time, could you take a hike and keep moving.

I am not particularly good at suffering fools gladly, that is.

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by MartinCorridon: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
maestroferddi:
[s]I will tell you when I get paid for doing your thinking for you...

I am not particularly good at suffering fools gladly, that is.[/s]

Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by maestroferddi: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Next time, choose your battles carefully...
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by henryhemon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Once they start denying like this then its very much true.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by lexy2014: 3:28am On Aug 15, 2018
alizma:
we know that publication was arranged by PDP
d same way PDP said buhari was sick but femi adesina said he wasn't sick that he was just resting
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by lexy2014: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:
The lie was so childish. Sounded like something Nnamdi Kanu would say. They had to include Saudi Arabia so as to get sympathy from Muslims.
Next time make dem add FIFA, UNICEF, UEFA UN, ECOWAS, etc.
Even pdp knows that the only way they MIGHT win 2019 is if Buhari decides not to run.
its d same way in 2015 PDP "lied" that buhari was sick
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by WhoBeThisMan: 6:52am On Aug 15, 2018
post=70277936:

.......cos he's a man after our heart.
Simple!
hmm how many are you?
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2018
lexy2014:
its d same way in 2015 PDP "lied" that buhari was sick
No, they lied that the president was dead when he was receiving treatment. The presidency never denied Buhari was ill.
You sound like that guy who said they should call him hypocritical idiot if Buhari returns.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by BafanaBafana: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Stop arguing with people that were basking in the idea that Donald Trump would destroy Nigeria and liberate Biafra.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by lexy2014: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:

No, they lied that the president was dead when he was receiving treatment. The presidency never denied Buhari was ill.
You sound like that guy who said they should call him hypocritical idiot if Buhari returns.
was d president on admission in 2015? Fayose had at d time said d president was I'll but APC denied it. Even when d president went abroad 4 3months, d APC still denied d president went there 4 treatment
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by BafanaBafana: 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
lexy2014:
was d president on admission in 2015? Fayose had at d time said d president was I'll but APC denied it. Even when d president went abroad 4 3months, d APC still denied d president went there 4 treatment
They denied it on radio Biafra
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by KingRagnar: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
The capacity of some media houses to support in spreading unverified news can be quite alarming sometimes. Why on earth will UK/US tell PMB not run for second term, what's their business, that's the work of the opposition party and not that of the UK or US constituency. he will run for a second time and he will win for the second time.
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Johnbayo1717(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
I knew it was a lie, they would rather support APC & Buhari instead of PDP
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by Stopdkillins(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
This buari self what has he done to be competing for second term apart from killings and Fulani promotion organization I.e cattle ranching across the geopolitical zones in the country, "hisses"
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by WhoBeThisMan: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
post=70277936:

.......cos he's a man after our heart.
Simple!
oir heart.. hmmm
Re: No Foreign Pressure On President Buhari To Drop 2nd Term Bid – Presidency by lekkie073(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
OAM4J:

What?? cheesy

Did someone hack your account? or you too have ported... we are still in political transfer season ba? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4696563/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) / INEC To Allow Atiku, PDP Inspect Material After Receiving Court Order / Gunmen Attack SARS Police Station In Enugu, Six Sars Operatives Killed- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.