Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Training Hub; Every Thing Training - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Training Hub; Every Thing Training (646 Views)

Opera News Hub: How To Make #50,000 Monthly With Opera News 2020 / Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Plain And Pattern Material Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Hub; Every Thing Training by iebelieve(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Knowledge is not power, its only applied knowledge that's power.
Yet, we need to get the knowledge before we can implement, act or execute.
Though many people detest training for personal reasons. For me, I am what I am because of the knowledge I have garnered from influencers and thought leaders through trainings.

Over time, I have not seen a thread here on nairaland that updates on trainings across board or sector.

That's the essence of this thread.

It's a training hub: to get all your training notifications, its everything training

So feel free to drop your training updates and notifications here

I'm IEBelieve, I'm the CEO of EdupreneurNg, I'm a corporate rebel
Re: Training Hub; Every Thing Training by iebelieve(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Date: 28 August 2018 at 12:39
Subject: Event Invitation

Dear Sir/Madam,

INTRODUCING BUSINESS MANAGERS TRAINING FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY

PREAMBLE: Managers Masterclass Ltd is committed to discovering and providing solutions to present challenges that are been faced by various industries and sectors in the economy based on general requests and researches on challenges such as:High competition as a result of sector growth, reaching & retaining desired customers, cost of effective operation, waste control management, quality staff recruitment

PEAK PERFORMANCE STRATEGY {TO IMPROVE STAFF PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE}

CUSTOMER ATTRACTION & RETENTION {THE GOGGLE APPROACH; MOVING FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE}

FAST-LANE TO GROWTH {QUALITY ASSURANCE MODEL FOR 7-STAR RATING}

PURPOSE: To this end, a training meant strictly for Hospitality Industries has been planned. This training is meant to enhance the skills of your managers on how to improve staff productivity and performance, attract and retain more customers appropriately and as well repositioning your hotel for growth; hence, we propose that your managers be trained on the following topics:

DATE: 28thAugust 2018

VENUE:Lekki-Lagos {to be disclosed to registered persons}

TIME:10:00 am – 3:30pm

INVESTMENT:N70,000/3 staff {You are to send three participants}

Individuals 25,000

ACCOUNT: Managers Masterclass Ltd; Eco Bank: 3593 071 719

N5000 discount for Early payment before 17th of August 2018

Fee covers: Lunch, Certificate of Participation, Course Materials

Limited Seat Just For 20 Persons

Thanks for your anticipated patronage

…………………
Call

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your BUSINESS For FREE! / J-world Ntertainment,studio,academy,production,record Label And Tv / Ladies & Mothers This Product Is For You!!! Free Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.