Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) (31584 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / 24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
We hear of A P C or P D P which one is APGA again a dead on arrival party
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Sharpshooota:

APC is death in the better south

APC means death
ok gotten
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by 1sttruth: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
One asked "Did he decamp to the women wing of APGA". No member of the exco deemed it fit to welcome him. Its not from me oo
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by joachim3910(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Gyration master Tony Muonagor popularly known as Tony One Week, a former minority leader in the Anambra state House of Assembly on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 officially decamped from APC for APGA.

He was welcomed into the party by wife of the Governor of Anambra State, Her Excellency, Chief Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano at Idemili North LG Headquarters, Ogidi at a side event during her empowerment tour of the local government.

Receiving Hon. Tony Muonagor, Mrs Obiano said; "You are my son, I welcome you back home as my own".

Hon. Muonagor has been appointed Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to Governor Obiano on Public enlightenment,social mobilization and creative media.
Lol!! See Mugu wey been de drag seat with me for APC south east meeting at Enugu earlier this year .. Mtchewww
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by aalangel(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
He just reset his brain.
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Prodigal Son tongue
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
joachim3910:
Lol!! See Mugu wey been de drag seat with me for APC south east meeting at Enugu earlier this year .. Mtchewww

Really!? He drag seat with you undecided

Which level you dey for APC now?
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
But he left apga for APC

foolish man
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by wizjid69: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
But he left apga for APC

foolish man
Nigerian politicians are prostitutes, moving from one bed to another. They have no morals and certainly have no shame. I'm not even surprised anymore I'm just amused. They couldn't careless about me or you. They're there for themselves alone.
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2018
From minority leader (a principal officer in the legislative house) to Senior Special Assistant (not Special Adviser o) on some funny portfolio.

What a shameless demotion!!! Instead of him to lobby for Commissionership or even Special Adviser position.

N/B: SSAs are lower in rank to Commissioners and SA (Special Advisers)

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2018
1sttruth:
One asked "Did he decamp to the women wing of APGA". No member of the exco deemed it fit to welcome him. Its not from me oo
Someone that was demoted from House minority leader (principal officer only lower than the presiding officers )Speaker and Deputy Speaker) to a mere Senior Special Assistant (a position lower than Special Adviser) and much lower to Commissioner position. Him no get level lol
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by blacknp(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Austema:
The ealier the better for you. APC is not a party again o
Interesting but they won 3 of the 4 bye elections held this past weekend?least we forget the victory in Ekiti State also.

I just wonder how you came to that illogical conclusion?in your analysis try to be objective in your assessment and not be blinded by hate.
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by blacknp(m): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Someone that was demoted from House minority leader (principal officer only lower than the presiding officers )Speaker and Deputy Speaker) to a mere Senior Special Assistant (a position lower than Special Adviser) and much lower to Commissioner position. Him no get level lol
He will be there for only one week I suppose,if he is there any longer than a week then he might have to change his name to Anthony 2 weeks?
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
But he left apga for APC

foolish man
did he?
Tony One Week was never in APGA...
He was a follower of Ngige...
So he was in AC, to ACN and ACN was one of the principal parties that made up APC...

He was in Anambra House of Assembly as a member of ACN and he lost out when they became APC
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by Witnes: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2018
blazer2018:

I agree with you totally...with that, they will be able to negotiate their way to power...d division among d Igbos at critical moments is d main reason for d elusive Presidency in d region...If they have their own party and speaks with one voice, it will be easier for them to achieve most of d things they've bn yearning for.
Thank u my brother, that's d nude truth but will keep blaming while themselves lack togetherness.

1 Like

Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

His body language in the picture says it all - sheepish, obeisant, weightless, and ultimately inconsequential.

Tonero looks malnourished and humbled by pangs of hunger. He looks desperately grateful to be saved from the perils of an empty bank account.
Re: Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) by nku5: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Ana enwe obodo enwe grin grin grin

Fake guy. You for stay for APC make we end your political career

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Outnumbering Kwara Indigenes - Governor Abdulrazaq / Nigerian Soldier Injured By Boko Haram Receiving Treatment (Photos) / DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.