Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36460 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
have u sat for TOEFL or IELTS academic You need to
TOEFL? Is dat not english proficiency test? Nigeria is an english speaking country.i thought it was non english speaking countries who sat for TOEFL. What he needs to do is sit for SAT if he's applying for undergraduate programme. Then if its a post graduate programme he's going for then he has to sit for another exam.i have forgotten the name now. Though there some canadian universities who dont ask for SAT but its an added advantage if he writes SAT.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Stupid reasoning. Who plot of land in Nigeria epp?

The worst mistake I've made as a Nigerian living in diaspora is having properties in Nigeria and I will never fall for such nonsense again.

a mistake I will not make myself

Apart from portfolio investments that I can dump anytime, no other type of investment is worth it in Nigeria TO ME.

Note : TO ME.

Buying up property will tie you big time.

except you intend living there in future, or you build an apartment complex that will generate cash flow for you, buying a property in Nigeria and leaving it fallow is not such a good idea
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
1Sharon:

Thank you.

Pls tell blessedfellow01

Why me? undecided I agree there are people who are not comfortable especially those who are staying illegally. Some legitimate migrant work up to three jobs to make a living. Whenever folks tell me they want to go on a visitor's visa and stay there, I let them know the reality and encourage them to migrate legitimately.

My point is majority of the people who legitimately migrate have some level of success or potential.

The OP might consider looking at potentials rather than material things. We were having a discussion and one of folks based in North America said she cannot date or marry any man who's not "rich". According to her definition and probably OP, any guys who doesn't have a car is broke. There are many people who can afford cars but don't have one so if you use that as a criterion, good luck! Similar to settling for someone who has a television rather than a man with vision. In the long run, you will watch the man with vision on your television.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
1Sharon:

Thank you.

Pls tell blessedfellow01

Why me? undecided I agree there are people who are not comfortable especially those who are staying illegally. Some legitimate migrant work up to three jobs to make a living. Whenever folks tell me they want to go on a visitor's visa and stay there, I let them know the reality and encourage them to migrate legitimately.

My point is majority of the people who legitimately migrate have some level of success or potential.

The OP might consider looking at potentials rather than material things. We were having a discussion and one of folks based in North America said she cannot date or marry any man who's not "rich". According to her definition and probably OP, any guys who doesn't have a car is broke. There are many people who can afford cars but don't have one so if you use that as a criterion, good luck! Similar to settling for someone who has a television rather than a man with vision. In the long run, you will watch the man with vision on your television.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
lordally:

I will get the Visa to Canada ryt?? Thanks for the info bro!!! I really appreciate ....
I would need to sit for TOEFL abi??
u first apply to any of their university wey dey accept international students. U will see their requirements for international students for any of their school website.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

YES...every guy living abroad who goes back to some village in Africa to find a wife to marry, and bring back to the west, is a damn donkey.
think about it for a minute..... do you really believe that there are NO goodlooking/smart Nigerian babes in the west? what is so wrong with the Nigerian babes in the west that have these donkeys go all the way to some remote village in Africa to find a wife?!
the answer is very simple: they want to find an African bush babe that would go live in the US, but act/think/reason/obey and that they can control like she was in Africa.

here is again what i wrote: some donkey living in the US would easily have you wet your panties, not knowing that he could be just as broke and miserable as you are.

again, money ritualist and body part salesmen LOVE women like you because they can easily get you into their trap....they just flash a bit of cash in front of your eyes, and/or promise you some BS marriage, and you will dance to their tunes.

i am just trying to school you on this issue.... so dont take my words for it and instead ask yourself this simple question: do you really think there are NO goodlooking smart babes in the west to marry, for these guys to go all the way to Africa to find a wife?!
lol why do those nigerian guys overseas come home to marrycheesy?.. The answer is glaring na. Many of them want a woman they can control and oppress since they have dat naive believe that women in nigeria are very submissivecheesy. But some of their homebased naija wives don show dem pepper and sometimes come out even more combatative than the ladies in the west. We have heard stories of homebased wives after being sponsored in medical school overseas and graduating as nurses..a number of them divorce their abroad based hubby..take over his properties and his home and invites a younger lover to be lodging with her. In other cases there are abroad based hubby who treat their homebased wives like slaves over there. Restricting them and preventing them having access to money. In some cases they murder their homebased wives in a fit of anger. We hear all these news all the time.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Olatara:
. .I am not
D op says same. And we all know.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nofav0rs(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin, hw?
cuz you’re his woman and he’s nowhere to be found lol
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

And why they don't return to Nigeria if abroad is so bad
i also asked myself that questioncheesy... If overseas is so bad why is it that the nigerians there no dey gree come back to naijacheesy. My aunt's friend who is a nurse in the US..my aunt told me anytime they are discussing on phone the friend is always talking about how its so hard living in the USA and how she's always brokecheesy. My aunt then adviced her to come back to naija but she refused.someone that claims to be suffering dat sent 15 thousand dollars for d maintenance of a building she's erectingcheesy.i told my aunt that the reason her friend is claiming broke is because she's afraid my aunt my aunt might start to request for moneycheesy.u see tortoise mind. Many of the nigerians overseas will be screaming they are suffering but dem no gree come back to buhari's nigeriacheesy. U check some of their pixs on facebook their skin go jus dey shine and dey will just be bubbling.if u really suffering we need to see some haggard looking faces b4 we believe ucheesy.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
What a question
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Diamond23(f): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
cuz you’re his woman and he’s nowhere to be found lol
Lol grin grin grin, u r mistaking me for Onyindidi nd Hisduchess ....dey r hz classic women grin grin grin . Meanwhile dat z true ooo hope he z fyn
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ishilove:

What a question

And what exactly is wrong with the question?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nofav0rs(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin grin grin, u r mistaking me for Onyi.ndidi nd Hisduc.hess ....dey r hz classic women grin grin grin
He owns you all. But I’m thinking you’re jealous and just had to kidnap him to yourself tongue tongue

Just tell him to come back cuz that crackhead killabeauty miss him
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
yankee pilot is an ukwu lovercheesy

Dont mind my friend oh. He does not like my specs, I love them trim and sexy, he loves heavy yansh.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
OK give me their facebook or instagram handle

I am not on both, and serious people like my kind of friends dont have time for showing up on socials. So why not forget it.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Diamond23(f): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
He owns you all. But I’m thinking you’re jealous and just had to kidnap him to yourself tongue tongue

Just tell him to come back cuz that crackhead killabeauty miss him
Abeg am excluded oooo, LoL grin @ Killabeauty she should dm him nd dey kickoff frm der nah
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

I am not on both, and serious people like my kind of friends dont have time for showing up on socials. So why not forget it.
Why not link me to them instead
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

Dont mind my friend oh. He does not like my specs, I love them trim and sexy, he loves heavy yansh.
na real african mancheesy
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by bluefilm: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Me, I want to marry oyibo woman.

Not all those old gran' mamas o!

And definitely not all those fatty bombom obese ones.

I mean fresh, lively and very beautiful oyibo woman of not more than 30 years.

She MUST have an IQ of not less than 130.

Please if you know anyone who might be interested, help me to get in contact with her.

Thanks.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
lordally:

What's the possibility of getting a Job after graduating
if u do a good undergraduate course in US or Canada, u will get a job after graduation. Dont go there and study fine arts o, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
TOEFL? Is dat not english proficiency test? Nigeria is an english speaking country.i thought it was non english speaking countries who sat for TOEFL. What he needs to do is sit for SAT if he's applying for undergraduate programme. Then if its a post graduate programme he's going for then he has to sit for another exam.i have forgotten the name now. Though there some canadian universities who dont ask for SAT but its an added advantage if he writes SAT.
He must write TOEFL or IELTS acadsmic unless he did his high school in US, UK, Australia and New Zealand. They consider South Africa sometimes but not all schools.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

well, one is a lecturer in US. Got married to a US girl with one child then divorce.

Came to Nigeria married a Nigerian girl took her abroad.

Tried to build a house in his hometown but couldn't.

Building stops at roofing level.
Abandon the building and State government took the property is it was built on the road.

Recently he came back to fight for his father's properties.
Acussin his sister of hiding his dad documents and threathen to arrest her.

The sis base in Nigeria and she's married. Live with her husband but built her own house and put off for rent.

Sister drove the lastest bought with her money but this man whenever he comes back uses taxi though he has cars in the US.

He is coming back a failure.
My point is, it is not 100% assurance dat once u traveld out u will hammer.

Abroad isn't really as what u see in the movies.
Do u know what's draining his income in US Child upkeep and probably alimony from his divorce with the white lady he married to secure papers in US.

So his case is different; he had issue from the start
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nofav0rs(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Abeg am excluded oooo, LoL grin @ Killabeauty she should dm him nd dey kickoff frm der nah
grin grin grin if she does, I hope you don’t get jealous tongue
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Diamond23(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
grin grin grin if she does, I hope you don’t get jealous tongue
I laff in Hindu, wot makes u tink xo

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nofav0rs(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
I laff in Hindu, wot makes u tink xo
The playa himself
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by olaboy1: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
European countries in general are in a state of comatose when it comes to good economy. Even their indigenous citizens aren't finding it rosy like some many years ago.

I wouldn't advice any Nigerian youth with big dream to migrate to Europe unless that person is migrating as a doctor or nurse or experienced engineer with full resident permit and job offer ahead, if not, migrating to Europe might be a mistake for an ambitious Nigerian youth now.

Luck happens though....some may get lucky...some do get lucky as usual in life, but speaking in general, Europe is dead economically, only Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and a few European countries still have promising economy to offer to migrants.

For any Nigerian who wants to leave Nigeria and not regret later, USA, Australia, Canada, South Korea, and probably Japan are his or her best options for now.

I wouldn’t say they have dead economies but rather a deep rooted hatred towards blacks of African origin just base on the color of your skin.
It’s hard for people that hate you that much to open any economic doors for you. I support all the other countries you listed for any Nigerians to migrate to.
I’ve been told many times how they can’t deal with anyone darker than my skin tone. Immigrants should avoid Europe at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Diamond23(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The playa himself
Lol grin buh on a serious note u r just exaggerating...allow doz crushing on him to crush in peace dnt come and cause commotion oooo. My hands r neat grin grin grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by IamPlato(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
just there nothing much. how's your side naw .grin

Hey Preshy, can We Talk Privately? Its Important matters
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by IamPlato(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Babyforever:
Why not link me to them instead

SMH
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by highqueen(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Hey Preshy, can We Talk Privately? Its Important matters
okay.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Run along kid, get no time for you

tongue
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin buh on a serious note u r just exaggerating...allow doz crushing on him to crush in peace dnt come and cause commotion oooo. My hands r neat grin grin grin
No comment grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.