Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) (5675 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Kwarans React Angrily As Gov. Ahmed Declares Intention To Run For Senate (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
#Osun2018
SENATOR ADELEKE PEOPLE IMPACTFUL PROJECTS IN JUST A SINGLE YEAR AT THE SENATE

Senator Ademola Adeleke has been responsible for numerous people impact projects which predated his election as Senator of the Federal republic and has continued since elected in the past 11months, some of these include:

1. 250million Naira full scholarship scheme dedicated University degree programs for 50 Students from the 10 Local Government Areas of Osun West Senatorial District.

2. 75million Naira full scholarship scheme for 15 students from other parts of Osun state outside of Osun West.

3. Provision of Power Generating set to the Abattoir operators of Iwo town.

4. Provision and installation of one 500kv Transformer at Oke-Ibukun Community, Ido-Osun, Egbedore Local Government thus restoring electricity to the community after 7months of total black out.

5. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Oke-Awere Community.

6. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Owode, Oke-Ogberin Community

7. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Ayetoro- Agbale Community.

8. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Darul- Taoweed Community.

9. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Aiyedun Community, Ikire.

10. Provision and installation of a new Transformer in Surulere Community, Ede.

11. Provision of solar powered street lights Popo Area in Ikire Irewole Local government

12. Snail farming training for 150 youths with provision of start up capital for the participants.

13. Computer literacy training 100 Teachers and provision computer accessories.

14. Complete renovation of Four blocks of Eleven Classrooms at Agbale Grammar School, Ede, Ede North Local Government.

15. Rehabilitation of three Classrooms at CAC Grammar School Ede South Local government

16. Rehabilitation of two blocks of nine classrooms at Orile-Owu Grammar School, Orile-Owu in Ayedaade Local Government.

17. Constructions of one block of two Classrooms and an office at Igangan high School, Igangan Community Grammar School, Alajue, Ayedire Local Government.

18. Construction of one block of two Classrooms and an office at Community Grammar School, Alajue, Ede South Local Government.

WITH THE EXECUTIVE POWER OF THE STATE..... YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT IMOLE WILL BRING ON BOARD.

#ImoleDe

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
why should we Blive dis? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
alot of people have been asking me what distinguish senator ademola nurudeen adeleke did in his last 1 year in the senate, i hope you all can see and read. more grace for you senator ademola adeleke

9 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
He even extend his works in osogbo zone too.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
cc seun cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Richkid97(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
T
R
A
S
H

14 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Richkid97(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oyetola All The Way

APC Till Eternity

10 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Endurance march on saturday with davido.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
miracood:
it is there for people to see.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by meezynetwork(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Ovamboland(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rubbish.

Nothing to show for his core duties lawmaking.

It's a shame educated folks listed generators and brick work and painting as achievement of a senator.
His stance or position on state police bill is not worth considering, his opinion on anti-corruption bills is useless, but sharing okada and cooler is his thing.

15 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ovamboland:
Rubbish.

Nothing to show for his core duties lawmaking.

It's a shame educated folks listed generators and brick work and painting as achievement of a senator.
His stance or position on state police bill is not worth considering, his opinion on anti-corruption bills is useless, but sharing okada and cooler is his thing.
he proposed community police bill in the Nigeria, you complain bitterly, nairaland politician with their analyst. Are you from Osun State.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
miracood:
kindly ignore that Jonnyessense, he's a known propagandist.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it is there for people to see.
You are known to speak with 2 sides of your mouth. All these you put up are nothing but lies and deceit.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he proposed community police bill in the Nigeria, you complain bitterly, nairaland politician with their analyst. Are you from Osun State.
I thought you would have changed? Is community police bill a new bill that was just being proposed? When Internet is everywhere to burst your bubble. Ekweremadu proposed the bill on community police not the dancing Senator.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Am from osun we don't want him lobatan

12 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Afamed:

You are known to speak with 2 sides of your mouth. All these you put up are nothing but lies and deceit.
At least alot of People from his senatorial axis can see what he did and not on paper. he has fulfilled his campaign promised to his people.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Afamed:

I thought you would have changed? Is community police bill a new bill that was just being proposed?
i stand by the truth and what i see and feel will always be what i stand for. so you can't change that from me. i stand with what I believe in.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
olagbola55:

Am from osun we don't want him lobatan
In what view and which stand, besides which senatorial axis do you came from?
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i stand by the truth and what i see and feel will always be what i stand for. so you can't change that from me. i stand with what I believe in.
I have warned you to desist from 24hrs lying. Deputy Senate President , Ekweremadu sponsored the bill for the community policing. When are you going to move away from this your propaganda and deceit in the name of promoting your candidates? Have you forgotten you did similar thing in Ekiti state a month ago?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You are a lair with bad memory and even without Internet memory. Ekweremadu was the one that proposed a bill on community police. Stop misleading the general public, you are a known propagandist on this forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
more photos.

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
more photos.
You fail to tell us how many Billion of naira was voted for this constituency looting?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by YorubaAssasin: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2018
How many of his kids go to those renovated schools?

How many of his family members dwell in those tattered communities? undecided

How many of his family members live and work in Osun state? undecided

I can bet my life, they're all abroad! Thunder fire them all wherever they are.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Afamed: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2018
Jonnyessense come and carry your dancing Senator, you can see everyone is denouncing him.

cc: Jonnyessense

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Opinionated: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2018
Sorry, this story shows that the Senator does not understand his job. He was not sent to th. Senate to execute projects. He was there to help make laws that will benefit his people directly and the country at large. If he is able to show how effectively he has done this, we can now say he is a good leader that can perform in other positions.

Right now, you are just proving he doesn't understand what governance is about.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2018
Opinionated:
Sorry, this story shows that the Senator does not understand his job. He was not sent to th. Senate to execute projects. He was there to help make laws that will benefit his people directly and the country at large. If he is able to show how effectively he has done this, we can now say he is a good leader that can perform in other positions.

Right now, you are just proving he doesn't understand what governance is about.
Did he missed the plenary or refused to vote on laws that were passed since he came on board. Not a fan of Adeleke myself but your position can only be adjudged as someone that lack understanding of naija politics, maybe you live abroad or idealist. In Nigeria if your only contribution as senators is lawmaking, be prepare to make those laws in your family house after the next election...if you like make laws that will reduce unemployment to zero...#sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:
Jonnyessense come and carry your dancing Senator, you can see everyone is denouncing him.

cc: Jonnyessense
how many people are denouncing him? he is loved by each and everyone, not nairaland politician that doesn't have their pvc. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

You fail to tell us how many Billion of naira was voted for this constituency looting?
please tell us the billion of naira that usually voted for a constituency every year. at least you are a politician, please enlighten us. thanks.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

You are a lair with bad memory and even without Internet memory. Ekweremadu was the one that proposed a bill on community police. Stop misleading the general public, you are a known propagandist on this forum.
post the link of your info here.
Re: Senator Adeleke Impactful Projects In Just A Single Year At The Senate(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2018
Afamed:

I have warned you to desist from 24hrs lying. Deputy Senate President , Ekweremadu sponsored the bill for the community policing. When are you going to move away from this your propaganda and deceit in the name of promoting your candidates? Have you forgotten you did similar thing in Ekiti state a month ago?
i hope you know that state police is different from community police bill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Speaks On Resolving Herdsmen Conflicts In Anambra (Video) / BBC And CNN Are Sick / 2022: NNPC Presents N3trn Subsidy Bill To FEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.