Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

I Am Not Just Wizkid Baby Mama, I'm Also His Manager - Jada P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Just Wizkid Baby Mama, I'm Also His Manager - Jada P (318 Views)

Jada P And Son, Zion Balogun In New Picture / Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Jada P: I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Just Wizkid Baby Mama, I'm Also His Manager - Jada P by Dehinde360media: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada has urged everyone to stop referring to her as just ‘Wizkid’s babymama’, as she’s also his manager who is working very  HARD to elevate and push a global movement.

She revealed  this in a response to a fan of Wizkid who thanked her for supporting Wizkid in all he does.

FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK BELOW :
http://www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2018/08/i-am-not-just-wizkid-baby-mama-im-also.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks On Romantic Relationship With Wizkid / Viral Video Of Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, Andre How To Speak In Tongue / Genevieve Nnaji Hollywood & Nollywood Movies Make It To TIFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.