Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank (13066 Views)

Pls Recommend A Good Powerbank Brand For Me / I Need A Good Powerbank Product / Please Recommend A Good Powerbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Dacronym(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2018
god2good:

is it for laptop too
I think there are some for laptops too
But that one for sale is just 6.7k maH
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by oloko1859(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2018
ASPIREX:

Can't speak for others but New age is absolute trash. I have several of them packed in one corner in my house. Waste of funds. Avoid New age like a plague and also another brand called fit. For me the rule of thumb is guarantees. Anker sells with 6 months guarantee. Aujey will be good , Xiaomi will be fine and so will the likes of Romoss etc.

Some power banks are imitations. I've seen a romoss power bank that is next to useless & I've also seen a useless newage. I have a newage that has lasted me for almost 2yrs now & people told me it was too expensive for the price I got it then

just watch out for those beautiful cheap fake ones
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2018
oloko1859:

Some power banks are imitations. I've seen a romoss power bank that is next to useless & I've also seen a useless newage. I have a newage that has lasted me for almost 2yrs now & people told me it was too expensive for the price I got it then

just watch out for those beautiful cheap fake ones
i think he bought fake new age. Been using new age for 2 years now. Bought one in 2016, it’s still very much working. Bought anohter one last year and it’s still working strong. Bought another one last month. Reason why I keep buying is friends and family always make use of it and always run it down before I could use it. So whenever I buy a new one, I give out the old one. New age is strong. If you can get the original one.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by OOG(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
ASPIREX:

Can't speak for others but New age is absolute trash. I have several of them packed in one corner in my house. Waste of funds. Avoid New age like a plague and also another brand called fit. For me the rule of thumb is guarantees. Anker sells with 6 months guarantee. Aujey will be good , Xiaomi will be fine and so will the likes of Romoss etc.

Anker offers 18 months warranty which you can get right here in Nigeria by calling 09096553079

1 Like

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by themanderon: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Get yourself an Oraimo power bank. I have been using its 12000mah power bank for almost 3yrs now. never fails. I got it then at 4500naira but I have no idea how much its sold now.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Alejoc(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Innobee99:
I was thinking its mama Iyabo hand not until i saw the real face. Na joke i dey oooo.

Nice job bro....How long can it last and what's the last price pls?

Na me dey there o o

It can power your Laptop for between 10-24hours, charge your phone for a week, power LED TV and Decoder for about 5hours e t c

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by MilesLamar(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Successdude:
do they have quick charge capability ?

Guy buy rossmos power banks from Slye

I both mine from him, since 2016 and it's still work well
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by slye(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Successdude:
do they have quick charge capability ?
I have Chuwi 10050mAh with QC 3.0 ability.

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by ohem007(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Successdude:
What's the price to get a good power bank guys. A power bank that would be good considering the situation in Nigeria.

Thanks

bought mine 10k

New age 18500mAh

it last up to 4 days,two port and can power two phones up 100% four times

1 Like

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
N8k to N10k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Successdude(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Successdude(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
babz11:
I got this last two months just 7500 naira Romos, 20000 meh
Get it and you will thank me later
how come romoss power banks are damn cheap....
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Successdude(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
slye:
I have Chuwi 10050mAh with QC 3.0 ability.
how much ?
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Successdude(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
THANKS everyone for the contributions. I have got a good number of good recommendations. I see this thread is also going to be useful to many so let's keep them coming, our suggestions.

Much love
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by slye(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Successdude:
how much ?
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by yakh(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2018
dhannyson:
I have 12 units of intempo powebanks i just bought them off Amazon uk its 6000amh. Um selling them for 3'5k per unit. Quote me if you're interested. The price not negotiatable because it batteries are mad. I have 8 unit left and I have only colour pink. Lagos pnly

interested sire
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by odysey: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
Alejoc:

Na me dey there o o

It can power your Laptop for between 10-24hours, charge your phone for a week, power LED TV and Decoder for about 5hours e t c

how much?
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Alejoc(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
odysey:

how much?

Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by dhannyson(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Swargu:

I need me that powerbank... Whatsapp 0.8.1.0.2.5.9.4.0.3.4
sorry guy it has finished I tried to call put your number was switchoff of
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by dhannyson(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
yakh:

interested sire

Sorry I'm out I nono say ppl go rush am sef
I only have my personal unit and I can't sell
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by OOG(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Price depends on the capacity and features you want in a powerbank.
Anker has powerbanks from N3,000
When looking for a good powerbank, you should consider quality, value for money and your safety and that of your device.
For those reasons I will always recommend Anker to you.
Anker was one of the foremost companies to develop powerbanks and they never compromise on quality when it comes to the batteries and electronic components used in their devices. A lot of generic powerbanks are really not true to their capacity and use cheap components that expose you and your device to risk factors.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that Anker became the global leader in charging technology because they make the best products in that line.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Successdude(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
OOG:
Price depends on the capacity and features you want in a powerbank.
Anker has powerbanks from N3,000
When looking for a good powerbank, you should consider quality, value for money and your safety and that of your device.
For those reasons I will always recommend Anker to you.
Anker was one of the foremost companies to develop powerbanks and they never compromise on quality when it comes to the batteries and electronic components used in their devices. A lot of generic powerbanks are really not true to their capacity and use cheap components that expose you and your device to risk factors.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that Anker became the global leader in charging technology because they make the best products in that line.
thanks boss.
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by Sleekshady(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Please where did you get it
babz11:
I got this last two months just 7500 naira Romos, 20000 meh
Get it and you will thank me later
Re: How Much Can One Get A Good Powerbank by nairamaniac: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Alejoc:
I have this for your TV, Laptop and Phones
please how much does this cost??

WD u not rather call this an inverter, rather than a power bank?

What's the capacity and rating of this device?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Convert Nigeria Number To US Number / Airtel Now Giving Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB / How Well Did Camon CX Fare In Nigerian Markets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.