Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Miss Nollywood Organizer Who Is The CEO Nolly TV Africa Won Best TV Station 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Organizer Who Is The CEO Nolly TV Africa Won Best TV Station 2018 (331 Views)

Queen Of Nigeria Football Meets Ceo Nolly Tv Africa Barakumo Solomon Odede / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Who Is The CEO Nolly TV Africa Won Best TV Station 2018 by NollyTV: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2018
The organizer of the prestigious Miss Nollywood Barakumo Solomon Odede who is also the President of an online TV station (Nolly TV Africa was awarded the best supportive online TV station of the year.
He was honored by the Bayelsa youth leadership awards
See photos

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know Cardi And I Had An Issue – Nicki Minaj / "I Regret Offering To Help A Fan" - Actress, Tonto Dikeh / Nigerian Blogger Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Same Spot They Met Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.