Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How My Mistress Dominated Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Mistress Dominated Me (1265 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Mistress Dominated Me by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 15, 2018
It was on a Saturday night, I was looking forward to see my Mistress, we already planned on meeting in a hotel, I couldn't stop thinking about her and I couldn't wait to see her so I decided on going out for palm wine with a few friends to kill some time and that we did, before I knew it, it was already after midnight and I planed on meeting my Mistress at exactly midnight, so I rushed quickly to the hotel, then I checked my phone which I left in my room and I saw 2 of her missed call "omg she is going to kill me" I thought, I was really scared, I couldn't stop shaking, my heart was beating really fast too, then I took a deep breath and called her "where have you been?" She asked me "I called your number twice, you did not pick up" she added. "I'm sorry mistress, I went out and forgot my phone" I answered. "But now you are back right?" She asked. "Yes mistress, pleas come over".

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door, then I got up and opened it and there she was, before I could say anything, she punched me on the stomach "get on your knees" she said, I was already on my knees nursing the pain, she was heading to the bar and she was dressed in a short black dress, really tight on the hips, you could see the shape of her ass, her hair was relaxed back too reaching her shoulder and she had on black leather boots on her fit, she took a seat and poured herself a drink then went to the sofa and sat with her drink, she took a sip, by then my stomach didin't hurt anymore so I started standing "get back on your knees and don't get up until I tell you to" she said, so I obeyed and she continued sipping on her drink "you had me waiting, I thought we agreed to meet at 12:00", I started aplologasing then she yelled "quiet!" So I kept quiet "you need to be disciplined". At that moment my heart started beating really fast, wondering what she was going to do to me.

She finished her drink, put down her glass, "come hear" she said, I obeyed stood up and went over and stoop in front of her "get down on your knees, she said and I obeyed, kneeling in front of her then she pulled my cheek really hard and gave me a slap on the side of my head "lie down on the ground, she commanded, I laid on the ground" she stood up and stepped on my hand with the heel of her boots, squeezing it, I let out a loud cry but she did not stop, she kept on squeezing "mistress pleas" I cried out and she took off her leg then put it on close to my face" kiss it" she said, and I kissed it then she gave me a light kick on my body "on your feet" she said, I got up immediately "take off your clothes" I stripped leaving my boxers on, she gave me a light slap on my face "everything" so I took it off, i was completely hard as a rock with my joystick pointing like it is ready to fire, then she held my testicles and and fumbled it a bit, the erection I had got even harder making me feel a slight pain on my joystick, she then took of her hand from my testicles and grabbed my joystick "I didin't tell you to get hard" so I tried to get it to lay down but I couldn't. "I will cut off your dick" she whispered
, I cried out "no pleas don't, pleas I'm sorry", she looked at me straight in to my eyes, "Yes you will be sorry" she said then she took of her hand and walked over to her bag and took out a pair of handcuffs, came over to me then grabbed my joystick and led me to the bedroom then pushed me on top of the bed and handcuffed me to the bed, she took off her dress leaving her lingerie on, it was black, she walked over to the dressing table and took a candle then lighted it with a lighter she took from the table and came over to me, she got on the bed and started puting candle wax on me, it was so hot I wanted to scream but I didin't, I was just breathing heavily, she was putting the wax on my chest and my stomach, the burning sansation was making me breath heavier then she finally turned it off, loosen the handcuffs and told me to get over to the table and lie on my stomach so I did, she then took my belt and started flogging me on my back, I kept on shouting in pain "mistress pleas" I cried out, shut up! She said and continued flogging me, as she was flogging me she was asking "who do you worship"? "You" I said, "who owns you"? "You! Mistress", "who's your Goddess"? "You! Mistress" I blurted out, "good! You can now get up" I got up "thank you mistress", she grabbed my joystick and led me to the bed and commanded "on your knees slave", I did what she said, she sat on the bed, handed me her right leg, "take off my boots" I took off the one on the right leg then she handed me her left leg, I took it off, "now give me both your hands" I did, she then handcuffed my hands in front of me, "kiss my feet" I started kissing," she flogged me on my back then commanded "suck my toes" I started to suck it and continued sucking it for a few minutes, that's enough, she said then loosened the handcuffs, got on the bed, took of her panties and bent over "kiss my ass cheeks", I started kissing, "now lick my ass" i started licking the crack of her ass, up and down, down and up" she was moaning. I then spread open her ass cheeks and started sticking my tongue in the hole in between her ass, "that's right slave, tongue my ass hole", I was busy licking it enthusiastically with deep passion even sucking it too, I kept sucking and licking for a few minutes before she turned around and laid on her back, she opened her legs and pointed on her clitoris, "lick it" I started licking and sucking it, she was holding my head with both hands and pushing it down, moaning at the same time, it went on for a few minutes until she pushed away my head and kneel on the bed, she reached for her vibrator and started servicing her cunt, she laid on her back again and continued servicing it "come suck my breast" I started sucking her nipples while she was still servicing her cunt then she started moaning heavily, "get over hear" I quickly placed my face close to her cunt and she came all over my face then I placed my face, she then started panting with satisfaction. While I was still hard, she gave me a light slap on my face, "get on the floor" I then did as she said then she got up from the bed and squatted on top of my face giving me a perfect view of her ass, "open your mouth, now!!" I opened it wide and she started pissing in it, I kept on swallowing and choking at the same time until she was finally done then placed her vagina on my mouth and I cleaned it with my tongue, she stood up and started touching my joystick with her feet" then finally said "get on the sofa" I did as she said sitting on the sofa with my joystick pointing up, she walked over to me, sat on it with her pussy, while my joystickvwas in her pussy she started pounding her ass "oh my God mistress" I kept on saying until I came them I held her by the waist tightly breathing heavily trying to catch my breath, she smiled and got up then headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

The End.

1 Like

Re: How My Mistress Dominated Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21am On Aug 15, 2018
Interesting read!
Re: How My Mistress Dominated Me by 1stNumeroUno: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2018
What a dominance...
Re: How My Mistress Dominated Me by gasparpisciotta: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Hope this is not true, otherwise lala will soon announce your obituary. Nice one anyway
Re: How My Mistress Dominated Me by Heroclitus(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2020
Did all these really happen?
Re: How My Mistress Dominated Me by ut47(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
menhh... you're in bondage...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Smash Her And Break Her Heart Or Ignore Her? / Inviting Your Ex To Your Wedding,right Or Wrong? / She Rejected Me Because of a prophecy pastors gave her about Fair Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.