Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu (13078 Views)

Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by beegodson: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
In as much as members of APC have defected to PDP and factions were created, i still maintain the fact that they don't stand a chance against PMB, A lot of Nigerians are in support of PMB, so those factions are no match for PMB.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by win2kwire: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hausa and yoruba relationship is like prick and toto ...no matter how mallams Bleep this Yoruba man he still worships them.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by stevups(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aufbauh:
No regiment of an army can stop the man who is ordained for the now!
Let this be known that, the more the super rich cry about Buhari the more endear i am to Mr. President.
Buhari, a good administrator
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by KingRagnar: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
I believe OBJ still thinks that PDP runs this country, that's why he thinks when he talks everybody must listen. There is change, change is here, Nigerians have accepted change, change involves thinking for ourselves and we have thought enough to know that we vote by those you have impacted our lives positively and that group of persons include PMB

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by Strongedition2: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
If you have ever read a line from tinubu concerning the slaughter of men ,women and children by Fulani herders and other marouders since "2015" till date say "I" . May God have mercy on you ya'll.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Defections Can’t Stop Buhari - Tinubu by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
OBJ can continue writing his letters; however, this time there is nothing he can do because Nigerians are now the wiser; all he can do is join the wailers and wail some more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Demons In APC Have Relocated To PDP / NANS Threatens Protest, Condemns Tuition Hike In Tertiary Institution / APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.