Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria (4503 Views)

Communications & Public Relations Manager At LEAP Africa / LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018 / LEAP Africa Graduate Paid Internship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by latestupdate: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Deadline: 18 August, 2018

LEAP (Leadership, Effectiveness, Accountability & Professionalism) Africa is a nonprofit organization, founded by Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli (MFR) in 2002. We are committed to developing dynamic, innovative and principled African leaders.

Functions/Responsibilities

Develop content, product and service offerings and design appropriate training solutions around LEAP’s core themes for dissemination through e-learning and technology channels.
Research, author and edit LEAP materials and point of view documents as it relates to eLearning
Facilitate eLearning training programmes and speak publicly for eLearning across Nigeria and Africa.
Create and refine eLearning’s training tools and assets.
Market and promote e-integrity, LEAP Africa’s premier e-learning course on ethics.
Develop proposals for eLearning activities and initiatives
Identify and engage sponsors and technology partners to support eLearning’s initiatives
Plan, manage and deliver programmes and projects in accordance with set time lines
Assist in other areas related to ensuring the achievements of LEAP’s mission

Required Skills/Competencies

Understand instructional design in crafting learning experiences for LEAP’s beneficiaries.
Track record in curriculum/content development and program design
Have a good understanding of course design and delivery technologies (e.g. Articulate, Moodle, Google Docs, etc). Strong ability in the use of Microsoft packages. Visual design and graphics skills are a plus.
Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative
Leadership and Management Skills-Supervisory skills
Project Management Skills
Business Development and Marketing Skills
Very good facilitation and presentation skills
Passion for youth development, education, training and Nigeria’s development
Strong financial management skill.
Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy
A high level of integrity and preparedness to communicate effectively with stakeholders

To apply, click here

https://ukaid.org/2018/08/15/e-learning-programme-coordinator-needed-at-leap-africa/

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Seconsol92(m): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
The struggle to be first to comment ...finally we are here
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by BruncleZuma: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2018
Oya mazamaza make una go apply like say tomorrow no dey
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by DAntivirus: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
If you see any shoemaker passing by please help me call them...

I want to polish my shoe grin

Help a brother grin

1 Like

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by loverboys: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2018
Ok
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
Baba Buhari till 2023
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by dgtmedia: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2018
OK.
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2018
Coursera.org, Edx.org, USAID Global Health E-learning Center, Udemmy.

These sites offer free online courses with certificates for those interested. I have done over 100.

I can easily apply for this position with 1000 hours experience....But, i prefer what i am doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by akeentech(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Demmzy15:
Baba Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by tstx(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2018
Cool

see my signature
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Yinxies(f): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Seen
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Krafty006: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
DAntivirus:

Help a brother grin
lol.............quality handmade shoes, sandals and slippers 081-816-636-16
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Krafty006: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
DAntivirus:

Help a brother grin
lol............quality handmade shoes, sandals and slippers 081-816-636-16
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Nlearn: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
Contact us for all your web design and seo services
See below picture for more

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by Rekyz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Leap Nigeria is a SCAM!
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by solaugo1: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Practice Recruitment Tests Online for FREE!

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
MartinCorridon:

These sites offer free online courses with certificates for those interested. I have done over 100.

I can easily apply for this position with 1000 hours experience....But, i prefer what i am doing

Lol! Your response clearly indicates that you won't qualify for the job. Key requirement is ability to develop content which is clearly absent if you only use the sites mentioned

1 Like

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
MartinCorridon:

PEACOCK undecided
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
PEACOCK undecided

Lol...actually in a way. I toiled to do the courses.

But my intent wasnt really to show off but to show it was easy, possible and beneficial

1 Like

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Lol! Your response clearly indicates that you won't qualify for the job. Key requirement is ability to develop content which is clearly absent if you only use the sites mentioned

1000 hours of experience on several platforms is quite a lot. Let me tell you what you do on most online courses. At the end, you do a post course assessment to review the content, flow of information, accessibility to materials etc. You waste quite a lot of time on these surveys.

These experiences put me in good stead to develop an entirely new online platform.

What i know i can't do is the coding and programming language. But developing a platform for me is quite easy because i have tons of experience.

Case in point. My past masters applications abroad take 4 - 8 weeks to review. I applied for an online masters recently and put in an exhaustive list of courses that i remember i did.... i got a positive response in less than 12 hours!
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Lol...actually in a way. I toiled to do the courses.

But my intent wasnt really to show off but to show it was easy, possible and beneficial
Alright. Glad you saw the joke in it, takes an above average emotional intelligence... Nice meeting you Martin.
Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
MartinCorridon:

1000 hours of experience on several platforms is quite a lot. Let me tell you what you do on most online courses. At the end, you do a post course assessment to review the content, flow of information, accessibility to materials etc. You waste quite a lot of time on these surveys.

These experiences put me in good stead to develop an entirely new online platform.

What i know i can't do is the coding and programming language. But developing a platform for me is quite easy because i have tons of experience.

Case in point. My past masters applications abroad take 4 - 8 weeks to review. I applied for an online masters recently and put in an exhaustive list of courses that i remember i did.... i got a positive response in less than 12 hours!

Okay let me break it down a bit. You don't need to do any coding. You see the moodle software mentioned there? Completely free and u can download it and start using it for free. Using an elearning platform however is completely different from developing learning content and curriculum to be deployed on an elearning platform. You need a pedagogic set of skills to he able to accomplish that. Unless you are telling me you have trained as an educator or trainer, you'd lack the skills required to develop content to be deployed for any type of formal learning whether electronic or physical

1 Like

Re: E-learning Programme Cordinator Needed At LEAP-Africa, Nigeria by MartinCorridon: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Okay let me break it down a bit. You don't need to do any coding. You see the moodle software mentioned there? Completely free and u can download it and start using it for free. Using an elearning platform however is completely different from developing learning content and curriculum to be deployed on an elearning platform. You need a pedagogic set of skills to he able to accomplish that. Unless you are telling me you have trained as an educator or trainer, you'd lack the skills required to develop content to be deployed for any type of formal learning whether electronic or physical

I work in Public Health and i have trained 1000s of Healthcare workers over the years. Developed training materials- IEC materials for knowledge reinforcement.

(1) (Reply)

United Nation Job Vacancies / Vacancy From Solnigeria / You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.