Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (31800 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Sodeeqstar: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2018
The Nigerian market is presently saturated with smartphones ans the most popular brands are now having imitations of their products being sold in the market. I've seen a couple of people that are using fake devices and it's really appalling. In this post I'll be going through the ways you can identify fake phones. Don't forget to share this post to your friends and leave a comment.

How To Identity Fake Infinix Smartphones

Go to Infinix verification tool - http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
Input your IMEI and VC number
Hit the submit button and wait for result
You’ll get info if your Infinix is genuine or fake. The same is applicable to the battery.

How To Identity Fake Tecno Smartphones/b]

Visit http://gc.tecno-mobile.com

Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
You will get a response informing you if the phone is Genuine or Not.
The same process is equally applicable to check if your battery is original or not.

[b]How To Identity Fake Itel Smartphones

Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
And click submit button.

Anyone can fall victim and buy a fake smartphone, share with friends and keep them aware. Remember that fake smartphones are hazardous to health and can cause harm.

Source:- https://www.sodeeqloaded.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-identify-fake-tecno-infinix-and.html

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by dayowunmi(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
We don enter am for Naija. Site chinko phones too don dey get imitation now!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Reeoman: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2018
dayowunmi:

i will like to correct something we keep saying all this phone are chinko? is of because they are made in china? if yo are saying so l, what of Samsung having there headquarter in south Korea nko or HTC that is in Taiwan?
are all those not chinko?
info I have never used either infinix nor tecno nor itel. not because they don't do good phone, most of their phone are mid range phone and they are trying to make latest trend available for lesser prices.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by TDonald: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Reeoman:

i will like to correct something we keep saying all this phone are chinko? is of because they are made in china? if yo are saying so l, what of Samsung having there headquarter in south Korea nko or HTC that is in Taiwan?
info I have never used either infinix nor tecno nor itel. not because they don't do good phone, most of their phone are mid range phone and they are trying to make latest trend available for lesser prices.

Oga, is south korea not different from china ?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Reeoman: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
TDonald:

Oga, is south korea not different from china ?
Sorry my bad on that. What of XIAOMI, ZTE, OPPO, ONE PLUS, HUAWEI, ALCATEL?
All this are made in China

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by ObservantFellow: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
But I think the fake of those phones would actually be the real deal.
If any device can be 'faker', the world is ending soon indeed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by ruggedtimi(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
i swear am suspecting my infinix hot 6 is fake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Greenbuoy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Original tecno dey before?!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by emmanuel4758(m): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2018
Reeoman:

Sorry my bad on that.
What of XIAOMI, ZTE, OPPO, ONE PLUS, HUAWEI, ALCATEL?

. abegii abegii don't rush us .. Alcatel is France product

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Reeoman: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2018
emmanuel4758:
. abegii abegii don't rush us .. Alcatel is France product
Yes you are right
but that was then sha
Don't forget it was originally owned by two company back then in 2004 TLC(55%share) an the alcatel-lucent(45%). TLC is China Oga and Alcatel lucent is from France but TLC bought the whole company in 2005.
check d link out to see where Alcatel is placed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mobile_phone_makers_by_country

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Reeoman:

Sorry my bad on that.
What of XIAOMI, ZTE, OPPO, ONE PLUS, HUAWEI, ALCATEL?

Do you know nokia is made in china?

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by TechCapon(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2018
This is very helpful.
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Abfinest007(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
so tecno n infinix phones that are not up to standard still have fake phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by iAlex(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Even iPhones sef... Check the back you will still see made in CHINA... or assembled in CHINA... las las most electronics... CHINA hand dey am.

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by DannyJ19(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Baba those guys fit use the same imei for their fake phone

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Kissingerright(f): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Happy Sunday good people
please check this.
https://www.nairaland.com/4681624/please-depressed-soul

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Rollitout: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
Sodeeqstar:
The Nigerian market is presently saturated with smartphones ans the most popular brands are now having imitations of their products being sold in the market. I've seen a couple of people that are using fake devices and it's really appalling. In this post I'll be going through the ways you can identify fake phones. Don't forget to share this post to your friends and leave a comment.

How To Identity Fake Infinix Smartphones

Go to Infinix verification tool - http://gc.infinixmobility.com/
Input your IMEI and VC number
Hit the submit button and wait for result
You’ll get info if your Infinix is genuine or fake. The same is applicable to the battery.

How To Identity Fake Tecno Smartphones/b]

Visit http://gc.tecno-mobile.com

Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the relevant field and submit.
You will get a response informing you if the phone is Genuine or Not.
The same process is equally applicable to check if your battery is original or not.

[b]How To Identity Fake Itel Smartphones

Dial *#06# to check IMEI and find VC number by removing the battery.
Enter the IMEI and VC number of the device into this site: http://gc.itel-mobile.com
And click submit button.

Anyone can fall victim and buy a fake smartphone, share with friends and keep them aware. Remember that fake smartphones are hazardous to health and can cause harm.

Source:- https://www.sodeeqloaded.com.ng/2018/07/how-to-identify-fake-tecno-infinix-and.html

weldone bro
What if I find out that I have a bought a fake infinix phone from microstation in ikeja, please what do you think I can do ?
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Homeboiy: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2018
As a phone guy, u don't need to press anything to know fake one
a look at it will tell me if it's fake or not

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by gudnex22(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
Do you know nokia is made in china?
Even blackberry z10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by Bantino(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Bursting of fake marketers loading..
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by clearcutz(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2018
I later found out Tecno, Infinix and Itel are owned by the same company...

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by gudnex22(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Abfinest007:
so tecno n infinix phones that are not up to standard still have fake phones

Which one has your country manufacture?

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by gudnex22(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=dayowunmi post=70288496][/quote]
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by gudnex22(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2018
dayowunmi:

Your country don't have any product to her name but here you are bad-mouthing other country's product.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by eluquenson(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2018
So which one make we use.

China produces both the original and fake

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by prela(f): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
As a phone guy, u don't need to press anything to know fake one

a look at it will tell me if it's fake or not

E Pele phone guy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by prela(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Meanwhile..... My Hot 5 is doing just fine

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by prela(f): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Meanwhile..... My infinix Hot 5 is doing just fine
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by DavidEsq(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Reeoman:

Una wey follow Buhari dey use Nepa bill as educational certificate, una wehdone o! See See as dis one wan gee me headache dis kain early momo
Re: How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones by BruncleZuma: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Who dey go clone these phones get mind sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Run Out Of Data Before The End Of Your Validity Period / I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.