Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (16844 Views)

How To Verify Paypal Account Without A Credit Card Easily (video) / I Can Open A Wechat Pay Account For You / How To Verify Paypal Account With An Asia Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Harlaan007:

Someone like you shared what he know without stress free off charge and you are here expecting calls so that you could ask for cash aftermath... SMH
Dey there na
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by showafrica(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Gentlevin:
Off course. During sign up and anytime I want to log in, I turn ON the VPN.

Pure VPN free? I read through your site and some things are still confusing. What about addresses and utility, do I use SA or Nigerian addresses?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
showafrica:

Pure VPN free? I read through your site and some things are still confusing. What about addresses and utility, do I use SA or Nigerian addresses?
I will answer your questions one by one.

1) Pure VPN is not free. you can choose to buy 1mth package or other packages. I chose to buy 1mth package cos its not all the time I visit paypal. if I receive any payment, paypal will notify me via registered email.

2) When it comes to addresses, you have to use the address that match with the paypal country u are using. For instance, am using SA paypal and I used SA address. Which means I have to prepare SA utility (which some get for people for 9k or 11k or 15k; depending on who u meet) in case of any verification.

NOW, some naija guys have used their Nigerian address to open SA paypal since they can easily get their house utility and send to paypal BUT its not advisable. I know of someone whose SA paypal has been limited and was told to send his ID and UTILITY. He sent his drivers license and it was accepted but when he sent his Nigeria utility as address verification, it was rejected. He is not willing to pay in other to get SA utility.

SO do the right thing bro...
hope I answered u. And in respect to that site u visited (sharinglifeissues (dot) com), kindly drop your questions there and the owner will answer u. I have answered u based on my own experience ....
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by tonyawo: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
@FunnyDude & Gentlevin,

I own a business which i registered with CAC since 2014. I have all my business documents intact as provided by the commission. I read through your post and decided to open a Paypal business account as specified in your post.

On the first page of the website (https://www.paypal.com/ae/webapps/mpp/home) i click on the link 'Open a Business account' and was taken to the next page. On this page, i was asked 'if United Arab Emirates is not where your business is registered, please choose the correct country below' and i choose Nigeria. I click on Select and Continue button.

At this point i noticed that the internet address browser changed from https://www.paypal.com/ae/...TO https://www.paypal.com/ng/....

Please note change from ae to ng. I decided to temporarily stop and seek further advised.

My question/concern is:

1. Does it mean that the system automatically identify my location and possible might get into trouble in the future?
2. Do i choose UAE as where my business is located?

What do i do? Many thanks and you guys are doing a great job.

1 Like

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by FunnyDude(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
tonyawo:
@FunnyDude & Gentlevin,

I own a business which i registered with CAC since 2014. I have all my business documents intact as provided by the commission. I read through your post and decided to open a Paypal business account as specified in your post.

On the first page of the website (https://www.paypal.com/ae/webapps/mpp/home) i click on the link 'Open a Business account' and was taken to the next page. On this page, i was asked 'if United Arab Emirates is not where your business is registered, please choose the correct country below' and i choose Nigeria. I click on Select and Continue button.

At this point i noticed that the internet address browser changed from https://www.paypal.com/ae/...TO https://www.paypal.com/ng/....

Please note change from ae to ng. I decided to temporarily stop and seek further advised.

My question/concern is:

1. Does it mean that the system automatically identify my location and possible might get into trouble in the future?

1. No, because as a business man your location will change due to travelling, hence paypal will assume same.

2. Yes

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
tonyawo:
@FunnyDude & Gentlevin,

My question/concern is:

Bro that happens depending on the Paypal country you want to open the biz account with. Its always like that with UAE biz acct for now. So if you want to use your Nigerian biz details, then you will have to open a Paypal biz acct from a country that will allow u sign up via your email only and then you will get a page that will allow u input all your Nigerian biz details, including your Nigerian number.

At least I know that its easier to open such with SA Paypal biz and Mozambique Paypal biz...
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by divineappo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
FunnyDude:

That's good. But remember it's a business account. Nobody will ask you to submit business utility. Nothing Concern paypal with that. Changing IP address is not a problem because as a business account you're expected to be moving around for your biz.

Don't get it twisted.
hello, I made a big mistake, I choosed Nigeria as my business location, I opened the PayPal business account already. they asked for additional info to be submitted before November. although av not linked my GTBANK account Info's to the account. av not submitted the additional business Info's also.

Funnydude, how do I correct this error pls. I have my CAC business certificate and GTBANK corporate bank account
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by damirex4real(m): 2:06am On Aug 24, 2018
$50-$1000 PayPal funds is needed you can also bring your fiverr funds..... Thanks WhatsApp no 07060600045
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by obalala: 12:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello bro , pls how did you change ur phone number in the south African paypal account, tried changing mine now and it says phone number format error
Gentlevin:
Well if u asked the OP am sure he would have answered u. But if u take time to read that article, u will notice that taking Nigeria as a case study meant registering as a Nigerian.
Secondly, the OP on that website, stated the need to use UAE VPN so that paypal won't use that against u in d future. So if u are using a VPN (which will show u as been in Uae, then u have to u use a random UAE address) but as for the phone number, u can input your Nigeria phone number...

In my south Africa paypal, I put my Nigeria phone number. MAKE SURE U PUT A NUMBER THAT PAYPAL CAN REACH U IN CASE OF ANY PROB. ITS BETTER U GET IT RIGHT NOW BEFORE MONEY STARTS ENTERING THE ACCT.

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 1:41am On Aug 25, 2018
obalala:
Hello bro , pls how did you change ur phone number in the south African paypal account, tried changing mine now and it says phone number format error
Try it again. It could be network issue...

OR visit sharinglifeissues (dot) com and ask the owner of the site. Am sure he will reply u.

I have not made any changes to my phone number. I registered with my Nigerian number. I have always advised Naija guys to use their Nigerian number or any phone number that they have so that they can easily attend to paypal sms or call wahala.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Aquilazng(m): 2:47am On Aug 25, 2018
@gurus in the houze. Pls i almost used someones paypal to receive 10k before i stumble upon this thread now. Abeg who can help me open my own paypal that can accomodate 10k and above? All your writeups here are confusing me already. Some are against others in support. Pls help a broda out.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by glimpse33(m): 3:53am On Aug 25, 2018
Aquilazng:
@gurus in the houze. Pls i almost used someones paypal to receive 10k before i stumble upon this thread now. Abeg who can help me open my own paypal that can accomodate 10k and above? All your writeups here are confusing me already. Some are against others in support. Pls help a broda out.

I can help you open a functional US PayPal account without limit
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Aquilazng:
Read carefully and don't let some guys deceive because they want to collect money from u...

First u must know that u cannot just open a new paypal account and receive 10k. Paypal will just limit you instantly. If you need the 10k urgently, then get the services of a trusted one who has been using paypal for long (note that the person will charge u)( search nairaland for IYEMIK, and read his thread then be the judge).

Then after u can open your own paypal acct or get someone to do that for u . But gradually receive little cash into it...
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Impostorr: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Iyemik: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2018
Gentlevin:
Read carefully and don't let some guys deceive because they want to collect money from u...

First u must know that u cannot just open a new paypal account and receive 10k. Paypal will just limit you instantly. If you need the 10k urgently, then get the services of a trusted one who has been using paypal for long (note that the person will charge u)( search nairaland for IYEMIK, and read his thread then be the judge).

Then after u can open your own paypal acct or get someone to do that for u . But gradually receive little cash into it...

I appreciate the mention. Thanks
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by divineappo(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2018
hello, I made a big mistake, I choosed Nigeria as my business location, I opened the PayPal business account already. they asked for additional info to be submitted before November. although av not linked my GTBANK account Info's to the account. av not submitted the additional business Info's also.

Funnydude, how do I correct this error pls. I have my CAC business certificate and GTBANK corporate bank account.

please help
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by divineappo(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2018
FunnyDude:

That's good. But remember it's a business account. Nobody will ask you to submit business utility. Nothing Concern paypal with that. Changing IP address is not a problem because as a business account you're expected to be moving around for your biz.

Don't get it twisted.

Funnydude, how do I correct this error pls. I have my CAC business certificate and GTBANK corporate bank account

please help a brother
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Aquilazng(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gentlevin:

Thanks a whole lot for your advice. Pls would you advise to contact iyemik to open it for me? The money am expecting isnt in one time gbam! Its in bits

Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Aquilazng(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Gentlevin:

Thanks a whole lot for your advice. Pls would you advise to contact iyemik to open it for me? The money am expecting isnt in one time gbam! Its in bits
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aquilazng:

Yes pls contact him...
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by realdentist(f): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Gentlevin:
Bro that happens depending on the Paypal country you want to open the biz account with. Its always like that with UAE biz acct for now. So if you want to use your Nigerian biz details, then you will have to open a Paypal biz acct from a country that will allow u sign up via your email only and then you will get a page that will allow u input all your Nigerian biz details, including your Nigerian number.

At least I know that its easier to open such with SA Paypal biz and Mozambique Paypal biz...
thank you. For Mozambique PayPal, what's the web URL? (Like that of uae is PayPal.com/ae).
And can you recommend someone that can generate utility bill?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by Gentlevin: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
realdentist:
thank you. For Mozambique PayPal, what's the web URL? (Like that of uae is PayPal.com/ae).
And can you recommend someone that can generate utility bill?
For Mozambique, it is /mz

Generating utility bill for such is expensive. Some charge 9k, some 12k and some 15k.

Note that u can also open Biz acct with Lesotho also.

PM me if u have the cash and ready for the utility bill. Its always good to have all the docs ready so that u can quickly present them when requested.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by dombible(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
FunnyDude:
This is your baddest one and only FunnyDude

What prompted this thread was that people are charging as high as 5k for this. Majority of Nigerians are really suffering, so I said I should still give back this little knowledge in me.

I've used this and I'm still using for my PayPal.

I will teach you how to open UAE verified PayPal and account for free without VPN, you heard me right!

I mean you will use your Real Nigeria name, phone number.

You will earn and buy goods with it.

It's very simple.

Let go....

Go open Dubai paypal business account
Use your Nigeria details, name, phone number to register.

www.paypal.com/ae

Being a business account in UAE, PayPal will assume you are doing business in Dubai by going and coming back to your country. Hence, the real identity no problem.

Use your Nigeria Atm card to verify your account. I used my GTBank atm card.

PayPal will deduct small charge from your linked card to verify your account card.

Don't fret! It will be return back to your account.

You can earn and pay with the PayPal.

Thank me later.

Good speak...
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by namedo: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
FunnyDude:

Which kind question be this? You link your naija Atm to your PayPal. They will verify it by sending you a token. You will be using that Atm account to withdraw or purchase directly to your naija bank under the umbrella of UAE business .

How? Assuming they ask for the bank name and account?
I got stuck. I couldn't input a Nigerian address and bank details. And the Street address I included did not allow enter my state and country. It ended with uae as the country destination
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by oskaaay(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2018
divineappo:

That should not have been a mistake, if you started with UAE as your location but if you started with Nigeria. Then you might need to re-open another account and avoid same mistake
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by hotdealz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sell your paypal funds to us. Any amount accepted
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by koleok: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice thred.. I added my visa that i removed from my old accout but yet to receive the code instead i receive descirption without the code.
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by VillageHead: 3:22am On Mar 30, 2019
miraclejoy:
This is risky, don't loose your hard earn money to paypal, rather use payoneer or have someone in Uae create and verify your paypal account.
I have mine created and verify by a friend in Dubai.

can you help me get one verified PayPal, I will pay for it?
Re: You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN by kamidee: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2019
VillageHead:

can you help me get one verified PayPal, I will pay for it?

Chat me up on WhatsApp let me give u an old account with good transaction history for a token.
Click on my WhatsApp link below let's chat.

https:///2348087820904

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTBank Shuts Down HiTV Premises & Puts It Into Receivership / Top 5 Causes Of Business Failure And How To Avoid Them / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.