Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (25389 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Ode Okore Wins The Guardian In Court, Awarded $99,599, N3m In 33-year-old Case / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
enemyofprogress:
What did she did that made her to be beated by the woman

Irrelevant!
If they do that which your holy children can never imagine doing, send them home! Do not kill them for God angry
Your post bothers me on so many levels
Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
merahki:

Irrelevant!
If they do that which your holy children can never imagine doing, send them home! Do not kill them for God angry
Your post bothers me on so many levels
What did she did that made her to be beated by the woman
Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by stblessing(f): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Yes! I'm so happy with this news. Wicked woman
Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by Psoul(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
The villagers vowed that they'll never allow that woman live in their community again.

Ubahu people in Okigwe can be very stubborn when they take such decision. I seriously beliv they'll never allow the woman live among them.
Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by Egbi2020: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
anonymuz:
This is pathetic. I don't know why some women behave like animal.

IBO WOMEN IN PARTICULAR THEY ARE FOND OF DOING THAT I AV SEEN SIMILAR CASES. IF U R A RESIDENT OF KANO SABON GARI TO BE PRECISE. U WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos by GODSMILEFOREVER: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
I said it before that Igbo women are the most wicked set of people when it comes to house help matter. Talking from experience. Especially when the person is related to the husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China / VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.