Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) (28278 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Abdulazeez Abubakar Malami Called To Bar (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by emekabros2: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerian soldier,Olobi Abdulazeez, has been killed by Boko Haram.The deceased is from Kwara State.

Abdulazeez Olobi, a gallant and brave soldier, who lost his life in the course of fighting for his dear country, Nigeria.

Although, Olobi was murdered by Boko Haram at the war front, but what we were not told is that he has for several years eliminated many enemies of the country at the war front.

Olobi participated in many operations where Boko Haram elements were flushed out. He participated in liberating many towns formerly occupied by Boko Haram. He prevented many suicide operations by the sect from achieving success.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/08/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier-olobi.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Shelumiel: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Our soldiers keep getting the worst out this government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by ShakaZullu(m): 8:06am On Aug 15, 2018
angry
and they keep killing persons pikin anyhow while lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard keeps banking and cashing on propaganda just because of power
while shameless bastard useless scumbags zombies keeps supporting this wicked government.

Buhari no go end well
mark my words angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Butterflyle0: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:

Maybe they didn't get the worst out of the past government as well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by GODWINLOWSKI: 8:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Thank you Boko, finish them with every drop of your blood. Soldiers are cowards, let them launch Operation durial dance na. tongue cheesy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Shelumiel: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Maybe they didn't get the worst out of the past government as well
Please how does this regime fare better than the PDP in terms of protecting the lives of its soldiers not to talk more of its citizens? Let me ask you this question :should we be happy or mournful counting the number of casualties that PDP and APC recorded in their regimes...? It is brain dead zombies like you who believe in the stupidity of being a stalwart to a political party !

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by ignant: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2018
If you are a southern soldier or from the middle belt and you accept to serve in the North east, then I put it to you that you deserve to be a victim. Boko haram is the wilful result of the northern politicians and elders who have made a purposeful decision to keep the poor and uneducated among them, poorer and lacking education.

It is no coincidence that despite the North having had the most power since independence, their region is still the most uneducated, the most diseased, the most poverty ridden, the most violent, the most impervious to positive change.

It is also no coincidence that the same sharia that Boko haram seeks to enthrone in its territories have already been enthroned by the northern governments.

Think, southern and middle belt soldiers. Think.

If you choose to fight and die in this manufactured war against Boko haram, then I spit on your impending grave.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by internationalman(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2018
I no longer know who are the soldiers and Boko Haram among these people.

When the number of dead soldiers is more than the number of people who they are supposed to be killing you start to have a rethink who the soldiers really are.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Wait o, is this killing now an everyday stuff.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Butterflyle0: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please how does this regime fare better than the PDP in terms of protecting the lives of its soldiers ? Are we suppose to be counting the number of casualties that PDP and APC recorded and see who is better in terms of reducing the death tolls...that what a bloodthirsty person like you fancies? It is people like you who are the problem of Nigeria.

We are supposed to be counting the number of military hardware upgrades between the past and present governments.

The better the hardware, the more lives would be protected.

Can you do a comparison now?

You think warfare is a video game. I just laugh at your emotional ignorance.

Have you forgotten the past government looted the funds meant for this same warfare via dasuki?

This was why this present government bow chose to conduct direct purchases of military hardware.

By the way if you wish to lie to yourself you can do so freely but we all know now and before are not the same and boko haram insurgency has been drastically reduced unlike what we had from 2015 backwards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Shelumiel: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2018
Butterflyle0:

We are supposed to be counting the number of military hardware upgrades between the past and present governments.

The better the hardware, the more lives would be protected.

Can you do a comparison now?

You think warfare is a video game. I just laugh at your emotional ignorance.

Have you forgotten the past government looted the funds meant for this same warfare via dasuki?

This was why this present government bow chose to conduct direct purchases of military hardware.

By the way if you wish to lie to yourself you can do so freely but we all know now and before are not the same and boko haram insurgency has been drastically reduced unlike what we had from 2015 backwards
What military hardware are you talking about ? Is it the ones that helped the 100+ soldiers killed in Jilli last month ? Is that the hardware you claim this government bought? Mumu,is that it?

23 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Butterflyle0: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:
What military hardware are you talking about ? Is it the ones that helped the 100+ soldiers killed in Jilli last month ? Is that the hardware you claim this government bought? Mumu,is that it?

Are you talking about soldiers exclusively or the mass sacking of whole communities and military barracks during the era of GEJ with mass deployment of coffins back to several States of soldiers with boko haram making bold videos of such attacks and killings and beheadings daily for your consumption back then?

Where are such bold moves by them now and where are their videos of attacks and killings as it used to be?

You be mumu for real

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by loverboys: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=GODWINLOWSKI post=70289884]Thank you Boko, finish them with every drop of your blood. Soldiers are cowards, let them launch Operation durial dance na. tongue cheesy grin
U WLD RUST AND DIE GODWINLOWSKI

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by thebestprice(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2018
farewell my dear soldier.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2018
The Army and the war command is already deeply infiltrated top to bottom. This is why boko keeps getting the upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by tstx(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Me minding my own business.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2018
Shelumiel:

Ok
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
what does it cost to leave the nigerian army?

my guy do bank work the thing tire am e resign

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2018
Any life thrown away over a worthless cause is a wasted life.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by hemsquare(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Innalilahi wahina ilehi rojiunah.... Dude is from my area, Adeta Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by mattonnairaland: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2018
RIP brave one! Your country is proud of you
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by mytime24(f): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
Sai barbarians till 2099! angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2018
And how is it a news.....

I hope they tortured him before killing him

Useless terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Kalapizim(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2018
RIP OUR HERO

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Yinxies(f): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2018
angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) by Assassin101: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Yusuf buhari should be enlisted in the army to join the fight against BH

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheik Ahmad Gumi Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / IBB Returns Home After 7-week Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.