Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (22681 Views)

No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
You two should keep crying about your heart breaks and woes to each other. cry cry There's no perfect guy anywhere. It takes understanding, effort, sacrifice, and communication from both party to make any relationship work. Until you learn that, any relationship you enter will keep ending same way

And reduce the rate and speed with which you jump to bed with a guy. It makes him lose respect for you and be more willing to let you go if you want. Because he feels he has already had his fill of you. A man who really wants you in his life will be ready to work for it and make sacrifices to be with you. But when sexx has become a regular feature, what else is there for him to expect from you? He has seen and gotten everything already, and is willing to leave what's left of you for another guy to continue
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by MissJoy29(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm done. Finish. Maybe that was the lesson I was supposed to learn after all, to stop obsessing about men tongue I'm a relationship addict at heart. I've had crushes on boys since pre-school & my 1st "heartbreak" happened around that time too, so I'm good lol. Whether love happens or not, I will do just fine. They say each of us have both male & female energies within. Maybe I'm at the point were mine are aligned because I'm indifferent to love. I'm content in just being. My focus right now is to make sure I have a comfortable future, even if it's with a litter of kittens grin
But my current state of being at peace with the world concerns me a little bit. I felt like this in the year leading to meeting Mr Wrong. I can't help but to worry that something earth shattering is just around the corner. I hope it's not unpleasant because I can't take another love TKO.

So what are your plans going forward as far as life is concerned?
Lol. I'm a love addict. I'm a born sensuous and romantic person. That's why I don't date anyhow. You have to appeal to that side of me.

By "earth shattering", I hope you mean positive earth shattering? You have to be optimistic. I also believe that the next big thing after the opera is coming my way (love wise I mean) so I'm positioning myself.

My plans going forward? Emotionally right? Well, right now, I'm just trying to rediscover myself. Appreciate ME more & more. And most importantly, surround myself with positive, loving & supporting friends.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by MissJoy29(f): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nnaabros:
You two should keep crying about your heart breaks and woes to each other. cry cry There's no perfect guy anywhere. It takes understanding, effort, sacrifice, and communication from both party to make any relationship work. Until you learn that, any relationship you enter will keep ending same way

And reduce the rate and speed with which you jump to bed with a guy. It makes him lose respect for you and be more willing to let you go if you want. Because he feels he has already had his fill of you. A man who really wants you in his life will be ready to work for it and make sacrifices to be with you. But when sexx has become a regular feature, what else is there for him to expect from you? He has seen and gotten everything already, and is willing to leave what's left of you for another guy to continue
@bolded, if that's all you saw in our narrations then thumbs up to you! Try not to be one-sided in your understanding of things.

Besides, I don't think you followed our talk from top to bottom & actually understood it cos if you did, you wouldn't have wasted time typing what you just did.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by XhosaNostra(f): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol. I'm a love addict. I'm a born sensuous and romantic person. That's why I don't date anyhow. You have to appeal to that side of me.

By "earth shattering", I hope you mean positive earth shattering? You have to be optimistic. I also believe that the next big thing after the opera is coming my way (love wise I mean) so I'm positioning myself.

My plans going forward? Emotionally right? Well, right now, I'm just trying to rediscover myself. Appreciate ME more & more. And most importantly, surround myself with positive, loving & supporting friends.

I love the last paragraph. Best wishes for the future. And please invite me to the wedding tongue

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by MissJoy29(f): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I love the last paragraph. Best wishes for the future. And please invite me to the wedding tongue
Oh I will. You too. See you around dear.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

@bolded, if that's all you saw in our narrations then thumbs up to you! Try not to be one-sided in your understanding of things.

Besides, I don't think you followed our talk from top to bottom & actually understood it cos if you did, you wouldn't have wasted time typing what you just did.

Oh, I read everything carefully word for word, and I understood it very well. Most of you girls just don't get it. Only a guy like me will tell you the truth about guys. Maybe then you'll understand and stop all this whining you girls do all the time.

Once a guy has had you, I mean your body and all, he no longer works hard at you anymore, unlike when he first met you and the way he struggles to make a good impression, to be the kind of guy that you'll love, to make you fall for him. There's no longer anything new or interesting about you anymore.

That's when his true character will start showing up, the lies you complained about, the double life and all. Because he's gone out to look for new adventure somewhere else and he no longer sees you as someone worth making sacrifices for.

You girls keep dating one guy after another and having sexx with all of them without any commitment. And then when they start showing you their true colors after having their fill, you decide to break up with him due to the emotional stress, and come out sounding like wise heroes.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by tunize(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
CreamyBanana:

i will make you squirt and make your legs shake. they don't call me oko omoge for nothing. it is my area of specialization.
Weldone sir
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by abimic(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
oluwamae:
My �
Baby..... grin
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by ndubueze92(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
supportnija:
Can we still get wife!
Guy, the way women open legs, close and open again for strangers all in the name of friendship, makes me ask the same question.
Must every friendship with a guy/lady be intimate?
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Sometimes you just have to fake it to boost their ego nothing more cheesy
Just listen to yourself?, how're you sounding?
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by isnovic(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
On a lighter note.

A Nigerian mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married the same year, so she called them after the wedding and told them

"Dont forget to text me your first night experience and text it in code"

So....... after a week, the 1st daughter texted

"NESCAFE"

and the next week the 2nd daughter text

"MARLBORO"

the mother being an intelligent woman went to get a Nescafe tin and read the label

"fantastic till the last drop"

went to her husband's pack of MARLBORO cigarette and read

"Extra long, king size"

she smiled and said "not bad for their ages".

After the next week, the 3rd daughter texted

"ARIK LAGOS ABUJA",

the mother then called ARIK airways helpdesk to enquire about their LAGOS ABUJA flight and they replied

"it's 5times daily, 7days a week, both ways and the flight duration is 75mins".

Mother fainted.

babe Oku.....she obviously have not met a driller.
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
CreamyBanana:

i don't dream, i pound.
So ''Pound on''
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by MissJoy29(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nnaabros:

Oh, I read everything carefully word for word, and I understood it very well. Most of you girls just don't get it. Only a guy like me will tell you the truth about guys. Maybe then you'll understand and stop all this whining you girls do all the time.

Once a guy has had you, I mean your body and all, he no longer works hard at you anymore, unlike when he first met you and the way he struggles to make a good impression, to be the kind of guy that you'll love, to make you fall for him. There's no longer anything new or interesting about you anymore.

That's when his true character will start showing up, the lies you complained about, the double life and all. Because he's gone out to look for new adventure somewhere else and he no longer sees you as someone worth making sacrifices for.

You girls keep dating one guy after another and having sexx with all of them without any commitment. And then when they start showing you their true colors after having their fill, you decide to break up with him due to the emotional stress, and come out sounding like wise heroes.

@bolded, if only you know you the type of person behind this moniker...

Trust me when I say, a man who will misbehave will misbehave. There's no guarantee that a virgin's husband will never cheat on her. At least I have seen a case. And there's also no guarantee that a man who slept with you before marriage will not be faithful to you alone. We keep ourselves not cos that's what your species want but because it's the right thing to do in the sight of God.

So please, your kind of advice is not needed here because you are clearly deviating. What you are saying is different from what we are talking about. Where you even got the notion about people sleeping around beats me.
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Lolzz this girl might just be a virgin or looking for someone to give her mind blowing fûck for free cheesy I remember fûcking my ex till her whole body starts vibrating. There was a particular day she couldn't even put on her ear rings cos she was just shaking all over, i had to assist her with that & cuddle for a while to steady her before letting her go home.. Not only the legs shake, the whole body goes on vibration mode grin
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by djoe21(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Actually, when I 1st laid eyes on him I almost turned back the other way because he wasn't what I expected. He's not a conventionally handsome guy. He was gaunt with acne scars & bleeped up teeth lol. But something aligned that day & I just accepted him the way he was, even though he wasn't my type so to speak. He never asked me to be his GF. We just became an item.

It's not that he didn't acknowledge me. The whole thing was just strange. It's difficult to explain. I felt like he liked me (I don't wanna use the L-word lol), but he didn't know what to do with those feelings. To be fair, I also didn't know what I wanted at the time, so we did a lot of push/pull. We pushed to cool off & pulled back when it started to hurt. We also did & said a lot of hurtful things to each other. He'd say he doesn't want me etc, then call me in an unknown number & say nothing. He was stalkerish tongue There was too much going on. Basically, he was crazy. The last time I was with him I found out he was seeing other women. I was extremely upset. I knew the relationship was over for me at that point. I cried a bit & he just left me crying lol. About an hour later he returned with food. We ate. He walked me to the bus stop & I never saw him again until the day I caught a glimpse of him in town. However, he did call me two days after we broke up, to sweet talk me. I sent him a scathing, 4 page message & broke my SIM card immediately afterwards. That was our final interaction. IDK if he ever responded because I'm using a different number now.

There were many strange things lol. I could "feel" him. It's difficult to explain some of the things that were happening because they were based on 6th sense, rather than something you could pinpoint.

I'm tired of this topic now tongue Like I said, it's over & I'd like to return to the present now.

It was nice chatting with you. Pray that you don't ever meet someone like that because they'll change your perception of the world forever.

Have a good evening smiley

You must have been quite young
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by XhosaNostra(f): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
djoe21:

You must have been quite young

I was.
Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by djoe21(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I was.

Thought as much.

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by absoul: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Earthbound:

God bless you brother. Absoul told me what Moscato is but I've never had the pleasure.

When things get hard to swallow just take a bottle of moscato...

1 Like

Re: No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Speak for yourself girl. Had my ex's legs shaking after doing it. Her legs even shook after she fell asleep. I didn't understand what it meant until I asked her and I found out how good it was. I better shut up o.

I'm married now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help My Fiancee Is Mentally Unstable / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina / Rich And Caring Sugar Mummies Available Call 07038629058

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.