Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies (34264 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by ayaside(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Neymessi:
no peace for a husband snatcher
That's bullcrap..They having more peace than you could ever imagine.If the first wife was so good,he would have stayed married to her.If you "ex" (if you ever had any) was so good,you guys will still be together.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by HouseOfWine: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Adakintroy: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Many women are lazy towards true responsibility.

They just want to work earn money, party have lots of sex and still retain their figure.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Printerscanner: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:
How many times has she been married again?

Just three times. She killed the first husband. The second husband taught her a lesson of her life, so she ran. Then, she snatched another woman's husband because the man is an object which can be snatched at pusssy point.

1 Like

Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Haphard(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
That word enter her no be small
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by onlytiles(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
that is their own wahala

#GetYourPvc #FreeOgundipe #JusticeforOgundipe PvcisaGoal
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by onlytiles(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
that is their own wahala

#GetYourPvc #FreeOgundipe #JusticeforOgundipe PvcisaGoal
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by duduade: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:

No mind am.. Diccck snatcher cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Kinggnicole(f): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Neymessi:
no peace for a husband snatcher

Hmm...so husbands are now objects that can be snatched..
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by SURElee(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
ct2:
she is a bad example to the up coming generation

Bad example you say? Because na she kill her first husband abi? Person dey yanke where light no dey blink dey enjoy her life and marriage, you dey Naija dey call her bad example. I hope you can also Call Funke Akindele a bad example also, abi did she not marry Almorof who already had many wives and kids from different women or JJC, doesnt he have kids from different women. Abi did Nella not marry Tchidi chikere whose ex wife Sofia is also an actress?

Na only Stella damasus una dey hate and blast, i had to ask somebody ,why is it that it is the yoruba movie lovers who hate stella damasus for Daniel leaving their yoruba movie acting Doris Simon for her? She coukdnt answer after i gave her the above listed actors and actresses who have moved on with their lives.

Stella Delta pikin dey rock her live for oyibo land una dey hate. Keep hating while they make progress with their lives.

Clearly Stella got her groove back on.....
When God blesses you, you owe no man an explanation.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by SURElee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Printerscanner:

Just three times. She killed the first husband. The second husband taught her a lesson of her life, so she ran. Then, she snatched another woman's husband because the man is an object which can be snatched at pusssy point.

will you accuse your own sister of killing her husband if she lost her husband to cardiac arrest at a young age of 26 with two kids? Did you hear in the news that a member of the Aboderin family also died of cardiac arrest few months back? God help us with the things we say about people.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Macmoni(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
anjigirl:
She was trying to wake her husband grin grin grin grin
savage oohhh!!! �
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
excanny:
She has past child bearing age nau.

Except you want kids with Down's Syndrome.

Are you trying to be mean, sarcastic or fallacious or u just wanna gloriously display ignorance..

Cos I don't get where u drew the conclusion of down's syndrome kids for a woman that just clocked 40 this year
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by ct2: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
SURElee:

Bad example you say? Because na she kill her first husband abi? Person dey yanke where light no dey blink dey enjoy her life and marriage, you dey Naija dey call her bad example. I hope you can also Call Funke Akindele a bad example also, abi did she not marry Almorof who already had many wives and kids from different women or JJC, doesnt he have kids from different women. Abi did Nella not marry Tchidi chikere whose ex wife Sofia is also an actress?

Na only Stella damasus una dey hate and blast, i had to ask somebody ,why is it that it is the yoruba movie lovers who hate stella damasus for Daniel leaving their yoruba movie acting Doris Simon for her? She coukdnt answer after i gave her the above listed actors and actresses who have moved on with their lives.

Stella Delta pikin dey rock her live for oyibo land una dey hate. Keep hating while they make progress with their lives.

thanks for the write-ups
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by KingCassy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Some people cant just mind their business

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by pweetiedee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:
Google. Amebo
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Temptee101(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Stella always looking radiant. She has been my crush together with Genevive nnaji, Stephanie okereke and Nadia buari. I don't mind marrying the 4 of them
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Temptee101(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:
You that married once, how are you fairing? Are you better than her? Are you happier than she is? What matters in this short life is happiness
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Hopebringer: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
pweetiedee:

Google. Amebo
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by zimakod(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmmm...... its cool.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Funkybabee(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oshi rata mon rayo
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Funkybabee(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
SURElee:

Are u stella in hiding or her family? For ur information that is how her life go be until she leave the bondage she tied herself to.And for the Yoruba comments there, ain't you Ipod people doing the same on nairaland or which hand did we first noticed that and for Funke JJC ain't married they are babymamas like tuface so stop defending the coward woman who run away with another woman husband for the sake of yoruba(lagos) mouth...
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by SURElee(f): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Funkybabee:

Are u stella in hiding or her family? For ur information that is how her life go be until she leave the bondage she tied herself to.And for the Yoruba comments there, ain't you Ipod people doing the same on nairaland or which hand did we first noticed that and for Funke JJC ain't married they are babymamas like tuface so stop defending the coward woman who run away with another woman husband for the sake of yoruba(lagos) mouth...

Once somebody isn't yoruba the person must be Ipob, isn't it ? That is where you are wrong. I'm not even Ibo.
Like i said, when God blesses you, you owe noone an explanation.

PEACE !

1 Like

Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by excanny: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are you trying to be mean, sarcastic or fallacious or u just wanna gloriously display ignorance..

Cos I don't get where u drew the conclusion of down's syndrome kids for a woman that just clocked 40 this year

Go learn basic science 101 before trying to sound smart.

Those in the know understand what I am saying. So, shift.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Olatara(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
SURElee:

Why are you shouting for person matter, abi you be Stella? Talk truth.
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Funkybabee(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
SURElee:

Once somebody isn't yoruba the person must be Ipob, isn't it ? That is where you are wrong. I'm not even Ibo.
Like i said, when God blesses you, you owe noone an explanation.

PEACE !

Epele ma
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by stblessing(f): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
I hate this lady. In my opinion, I think she is really heartless
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Banter1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hopebringer:
Atleast she's still married unlike your..............
Re: "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies by Hopebringer: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
Banter1:
Atleast she's still married unlike your..............

Hey hey

How do you...

Why?
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / How Do I Handle This? / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.