Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59516 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Danirose007(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
spyder880:
4 bedroom bungalow
grin yes

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Donelli: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
spyder880:
4 bedroom bungalow

Gbai!!!
The bus stop grin
Amush (how much) to mount this kind of consignment?

Ezigbo onu ya cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Hueyreckless0007: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
spyder880:
4 bedroom bungalow

Cost estimate of this beauty from start to finish
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Skyyoyo: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
spyder880:
Hostel apartment, 48 self contained rooms

Now you talking. Oga Spyder I need details of this one.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Tenifayo23: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Well done sir @ Oga spider. I have been following you for years since I was an undergraduate and I must say you works are really outstanding. I am a land surveyor with years of experience in construction ( buildings, roads, bridges, dams, pipeline ), boundary and topographical survey, mapping et all. Pls in case you need service of a surveyor, my number is 08145520680

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by buzzetin(m): 2:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Good job Oga Spyder
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by mufutau55(m): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Oga Spyder, my eyes is set on "Duplex Type 1".
And of course "Hostel complex, 72 self contained rooms" for business ventures. Needs estimate cost for this soon.
Hopefully God will make all this possible for me soon, and I will get you more busy. I dey your corner sharp, sharp o.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by eagleeye2: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
The three bedroom go make sense for village get away. Good one Oga Spyder.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by imasong005(m): 3:18am On Aug 28, 2018
Oga spyder, please I need Pix for 3 bedroom and the cost implication. Seriously waiting for reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by bereiweris(m): 6:22am On Aug 28, 2018
Chai!!!! 4bedroom bungalow issa goal.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by folmus: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
Oga Spyder, abeg, we dey wait for details of the popular demand.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2018
folmus:
Oga Spyder, abeg, we dey wait for details of the popular demand.

I know my brother. I will attend to them later today, my system was behaving funny since weekend and I just replaced it yesterday. I will now attend to the whole costs as I have started this morning. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2018
mufutau55:
Oga Spyder, my eyes is set on "Duplex Type 1".
And of course "Hostel complex, 72 self contained rooms" for business ventures. Needs estimate cost for this soon.
Hopefully God will make all this possible for me soon, and I will get you more busy. I dey your corner sharp, sharp o.
Thank you.

Hajji M.

Sorry for the delays boss, system problems over the weekend slowed me down, but with a new hardware and some updates in my software, I will be faster this week. Thanks for your patience Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by mufutau55(m): 3:41am On Aug 29, 2018
spyder880:

Sorry for the delays boss, system problems over the weekend slowed me down, but with a new hardware and some updates in my software, I will be faster this week. Thanks for your patience Sir.

You dey try sef, Oga mi. Carry on with good work jare.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Build a house cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by kingjosephat(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2018
spyder880:
4 bedroom bungalow
How much will it cost to erect this 4 bedroom bungalow
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 4:21am On Sep 04, 2018
kingjosephat:

How much will it cost to erect this 4 bedroom bungalow

Still pressing the calculator Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by eazymanfia: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2018
spyder880:
3 bedroom bungalow
I have been checking for update sir.... I want you to do something like this for me please so I'm waiting for the budget.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2018
eazymanfia:
I have been checking for update sir.... I want you to do something like this for me please so I'm waiting for the budget.

Thanks!

Just a little while, my roofer is yet to get me a quote for that size of roof with stone coated tiles. I will call him again now.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by eazymanfia: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2018
spyder880:

Just a little while, my roofer is yet to get me a quote for that size of roof with stone coated tiles. I will call him again now.
Alright thanks sir

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by justvc: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2018
Mr Spyder880. I must commend the great job you are doing here. I have several of your pages bookmarked as I have been following them anonymously before registering.

I am interested in building something like this in Nigeria. Duplex 5 or 11 but incase you have more designs that will fit my options please let me know moreover if you can, kindly upload more pictures of completed constructions as done with duplex 11.

6 bedrooms and 2 lounge.

On your price quotation, does this include price for electronic equipments like Air condition, kitchen cabinets, gascooker and sanitarywares etc?

How long will it take to complete a massive project like this in as much as full payment has been made to carry on the project.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2018
We the indigenes of 4 BR Bungalow village, thank Oga spyder in anticipation of cost. please let the quote be with and without stone coated roofing sheets. some of us na salary earners. if you can knack small 2br or 1 br alongside to keep the compound active, we will appreciate...

spyder880:
4 bedroom bungalow

9 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by tivta(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
We the indigenes of 4 BR Bungalow village, thank Oga spyder in anticipation of cost. please let the quote be with and without stone coated roofing sheets. some of us na salary earners. if you can knack small 2br or 1 br alongside to keep the compound active, we will appreciate...

Seconded
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BIL2010: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
justvc:
Mr Spyder880. I must commend the great job you are doing here. I have several of your pages bookmarked as I have been following them anonymously before registering.

I am interested in building something like this in Nigeria. Duplex 5 or 11 but incase you have more designs that will fit my options please let me know moreover if you can, kindly upload more pictures of completed constructions as done with duplex 11.

6 bedrooms and 2 lounge.

On your price quotation, does this include price for electronic equipments like Air condition, kitchen cabinets, gascooker and sanitarywares etc?

How long will it take to complete a massive project like this in as much as full payment has been made to carry on the project.

Thank you.
Hi, We know it's still a bit far off since the project hasn't started, but please visit this website, www.skarabrand.com and bookmark it for all you furniture needs. We can work with you to do Kitchens and wardrobes too. Thank you.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Barrytone:
No. 10 looks good for retirement home, please details and cost. Thanks
That number 10 is classic mehn .
I don’t really like it though
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
justvc:

6 bedrooms and 2 lounge.

Thank you.

Welcome Sir. Please let's narrow your choice to one. Talking about number 5 and 11 at the same time might be confusing to me.

My quote includes cost of all electrical wire and lighting fittings, control switches, light switch and sockets inside and outside the house, but does not include the cost of electrical appliances like fridges, TV or air condition appliances. We will do your kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Tiphareth(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
Oga Spyder,
I dey wait brekede for the cost of the bungalows.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MrBLING(m): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome Sir. Please let's narrow your choice to one. Talking about number 5 and 11 at the same time might be confusing to me.

My quote includes cost of all electrical wire and lighting fittings, control switches, light switch and sockets inside and outside the house, but does not include the cost of electrical appliances like fridges, TV or air condition appliances. We will do your kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. Thank you.

How can I contact you please
Thanks
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2018
MrBLING:

How can I contact you please
Thanks

You can call me directly on 0803 335 0750, I am also on WhatsApp on same number.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by winta2008: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2018
spyder880:
Build a house cheesy

What is the cost of building this type of house?

6 flats. 2 bedrooms flats with Kitchen toilet and bath with front and back Veranda and tiled.

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2018
winta2008:

What is the cost of building this type of house?

6 flats. 2 bedrooms flats with Kitchen toilet and bath with front and back Veranda and tiled.

Will you want it to be exactly like this? There is no parapet fascia and no POP ceiling on this house? The windows in this one is sliding windows?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.