Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59543 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by seepanel: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
@ seepanel

I just saw ur new thread concerning building ur own apartment.
this is the best place for u.

relate with the op of this thread. relate with people here.

good luck to you.

Okay

thanks for your response.
let me go find OP number make i call am.

also, anyone here have building designs or links to one .
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
seepanel:

Okay
thanks for your response. let me go find OP number make i call am.

u welcome brah.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Hajivince(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
seepanel:

Okay

You can check out this one, they are lovely

https://www.nairaland.com/4729911/innovative-architectural-masterpiece-affordable-budgets
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
seepanel:

Okay

Oga Spyder88 is one of the most economical builder you will find on nairaland. He doesn't inflate or try to build his own house out of the money you give him.

6 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by seepanel: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
BestDude:
Oga Spyder88 is one of the most economical builder you will find on nairaland. He doesn't inflate or try to build his own house out of the money you give him.

Hahaha

This your talk reminds me of a Woman who once told me how her sister was able to build a 3-bedroom bungalow out of the 2-bedroom bungalow she was assisting them to supervise.

And you know the funny thing, it was just on the next land beside theirs.

She (the owner) found out very late - building already at Lintel level. na Roofing + Plastering remain so she started supervising her work herself.
Anytime she can't go to site, no work.

The house has been completed over 2 years now but work has stopped on the Sister's own (that shw was building) ever since she was no longer the one managing the supervison and buying of things.

if you go there now, na tall bush you go dey see.

well This is Nigeria - even your mama fit scam you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by seepanel: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
Also who has any Building plans they can share.

Abeg i mean for Bungalow or 1-storey building oooo.

Not the one i will just be admiring only the picture BUT knowing except magic happens, i might never make use of it.

My plan is to either build a bungalow or a 1-story building.

The 1-storey would be done in a way that the down would be built first, then anytime in future am able to afford and save more money, i can come back and continue with the top. You know that kind building where the Down stairs is about 5 years old and the Up stairs might be 2 years old.

Abeg na me know myself better. Land lord wahala na him dey rush me.

Thanks in anticipation

5 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by BestDude: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
seepanel:
Also who has any Building plans they can share.

Abeg i mean for Bungalow or 1-storey building oooo.

Not the one i will just be admiring only the picture BUT knowing except magic happens, i might never make use of it.

My plan is to either build a bungalow or a 1-story building.

The 1-storey would be done in a way that the down would be built first, then anytime in future am able to afford and save more money, i can come back and continue with the top. You know that kind building where the Down stairs is about 5 years old and the Up stairs might be 2 years old.

Abeg na me know myself better. Land lord wahala na him dey rush me.

Thanks in anticipation
grin This your description cracked me up lol. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
seepanel:

Okay

You can always call or WhatsApp me on 080 333 50 750. Thank you Bro.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
BestDude:

Thank you Bro. We do our best to keep costs low.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2018
N51 million naira only
N51 million naira soso
N51 million naira pere
N51 million naira gaskiya
we can plant this house for you........... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Dgoz(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Good Morning. We are still waiting for you to give us a price for the hostels..... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
N15m

12 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by kkenyz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
seepanel:

Okay
thanks for your response. let me go find OP number make i call am.
Check here https://www.nairaland.com/4609159/archstudio-visualize-dream-here

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Building here are really looking good

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by kozmicity: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2018
spyder880:
N15m
Is it possible for me to view the interior plan of this building?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
kozmicity:

Is it possible for me to view the interior plan of this building?

The architect has the plans, I obtain the plans from him only when a client shows interest.

5 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2018
More updates coming soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by egbabiekperemo1: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
spyder880:
N15m

Can you do this for 11m?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Can you do this for 11m?

N11 m may not do this house bro.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Bamidey: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
spyder880:

N11 m may not do this house bro.
I'm curios Mr.Spyder how old are you?
Your replies to the obvious are way up matured.
Honestly I would have said "will not".
Greetings from your South-West fan. More blessings bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Bamidey:

I'm curios Mr.Spyder how old are you?
Your replies to the obvious are way up matured.
Honestly I would have said "will not".
Greetings from your South-West fan. More blessings bro.

Thank you for the kind words bro. Have a blessed day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
jadoo0488

I saw ur post about building ur house at iyana ipaja. I'd recommend you explore this forum. communicate with the OP of this thread, he's a wonderful and genuine man. ask around.

stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Choose a house here and we will move in and build it for you. Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Marpol: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2018
spyder880:
4 BEDROOMS BUNGALOW

This house will have the following;

1 Front porch
1 Living room
1 Dining room
1 Visitors W/C
1 Lobby
1 Kitchen (with veranda)
1 Kitchen store
4 En suite bedrooms with wardrobes
1 Balcony facing the side of the house

COST.
Construction cost for building this house from land cleaning, foundation till roofing with stone coated roofing tiles, and finish of this house with top range materials, screeding, POP ceilings all paintings and industrial cleanings till turn key level is estimated to be about N14.5.

CONDITIONS.
There might be need for a cost review if the land requires additional work on the foundation, but this will depend on the extent of work needed. Each situation will be considered on a case by case basis, and the final cost agreed. There might also be situations that can bring about a reduction in the cost of building this house, but only after an on-site inspection. This costing does not include the fence or compound works as we don't have your size of land now.

I will contact you for this soonest.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Marpol:

I will contact you for this soonest.

I will be waiting Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by hero01(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
spyder880:
More updates coming soon.
Good day sir, anything for the very low earner like 2bedroom or even a room and parlour self contain. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by yak(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
oga Spyder, do something bw 2-3 bedroom. I mean something humble

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
hero01:
Good day sir, anything for the very low earner like 2bedroom or even a room and parlour self contain. Thanks
There is. I will ask my team of architects to produce the plans for smaller housing units and I will cost it and place here for us to see.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
yak:
oga Spyder, do something bw 2-3 bedroom. I mean something humble

I will. I promise.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2018
spyder880:
N51 million naira only
N51 million naira soso
N51 million naira pere
N51 million naira gaskiya
we can plant this house for you........... cheesy

wow lovely , How much for skeletal structure alone ? i mean block work .
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
spyder880:
N15m

this nice and not that expensive too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.